Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who do you like to go shopping with? - Minitokyo

Who do you like to go shopping with?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 39 total items

it depends for me. if i want to buy clothes, i will definitely like to go out with my mum because she gives honest comments and i trust her clothing sense. not only that, she pay for my clothes XD hahaz
i like shopping with my friends when we are looking at anime and manga stuff or cute stuff but mostly my friends and i just do window-shopping, most of the time, we just chat :)
i also don't mind shopping alone as i can spend as long as i want at looking at things that interest me but do not interest others.
i never like to shop with my dad. he look only at the price not the quality of the things. he only like cheap goods... sheesh.

Brightens up my life. Paint me a RAINBOW!
Signature Image

wolfco

wolfco

Prelate

I prefer to shop by myself whenever I'm actually planning on buying clothes for myself; otherwise, I like to go with my mom.

If you would challenge me, then you must first stand before the Darkness. You must look into it and become it. You must fall before it and then reach out to encompass it. When it is joined to your heart, you must overcome its insidious temptation. You are ready to face me when you can betray even your own heart in service to your cause.

Hakukuroneko

Hakukuroneko

White Black Cat

I like to shop with friends or brother. I can't go with my sis or mom. They take forever and I can't stand sitting there just waiting.^_^

Signature Image
Thanks Sumomo for the Sig :)
"If Life deals you a bad hand...cheat" (GTO)
"give a kid a smoke and he'll be happy for a day, teach a kid how to smoke, he'll be happy for a whole shortened life time." (GTO)

RainOfStars

RainOfStars

Elusive Dream

Well, i prefere to go with my friends, but they don't shop. Even though they are 16, their mom still do their shopping. So I am forced to go with my sister.
But sometime I prefere to go alone.

Signature

Well, this is hard. I like shopping with my mom,siblings or dad. :)

Me, Myself, and Me :D

Kitizhi

Kitizhi

Darkness

I prefer to go with my friends. My parents drive me crazy when I go out shopping with them..ugh

mostly with my friends, but I like to go with my cousin, a very fun guy to hang around with.

Koenken

Koenken

Crazy Tiger

I like to shop with my fiancee. I don't go out with friends much.

"You should never get between people and their pudding!" - Milly Tompson

quills

quills

sleepy dreamer

My mom~ she's the best at picking out the right clothes for me.

(\ /)
( . .)
c('')('')
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

When I wanna pick out something concerning clothes, maybe m mum.

Books, my dad.

Handphones and Computers, my tech-savvy cousin.

Normal, other stuff would probally be with my friends. :)

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

Usually my friends. Sometimes my cousin. She's wacky XD
If I'm shopping for clothes, I'll go with my mum, she has a great sense of style. She's also obsessed with clothes, so she'll make a great clothes-shopping companion :D

I always shop with my cousin, my soulshopper! ^_^

SolarMan

SolarMan

No Boy No Cry

i would go with family. i have no friends because they're more into popularity.

Signature

gel-chan

gel-chan

Pastaaaa <3

My friends... They're fun to hang around with.

Signature
"My last sig quote was rather plain so I changed it to something cool like this."
Wings-Lovers Administrator, Doujinshi-Support-Club Contestant & The-Ultimate-Coordinator Moderator

I go shopping with my huspand he loves it more than I do hehehehe he's such a girl

i usually like to shop with my mom because she has good fashion sense. sometimes a bit conservative but i can rely on her to ask if it looks good or not. and usually she pays.

sometimes i like to go with friends but it's harder for me to find what i like without my mom's opinion! guessed it grew on me.

akatsukiotoko

akatsukiotoko

jus like that

frankly, myself.....i dun wan to hear complains or watever nonsense....

'Signature Image'
I AM A HAPPY MAN 14/11/2005-2/12/2005 IS MY GENERAL EXAMS wish me luck!!!!!!!!

I really hate shopping :)
on ebay i can find everything I need :D

Myself. But I also like shopping with my mother 'cause then she buys me stuff!

Signature

'Mortal is what belongs to mortals, and all things pass by us;
and if not, yet we pass by them.'

Siri

Siri

Suou

If i'm shopping to buy clothing, or groceries my mum because we cut to the chase and she knows how to look for a good bargain

if i'm browsing (rarely i hate shopping) i prefer to go with my boyfriend

When everyone leaves you... I'll look for you then
Signature Image

Myself. Aint need to listen to my family nag... Anyway, the way they shop, you'd better bring a Sagway Human Transporter coz you'll get tired just following them... -.-"

Alas, a new life is created;
never knowing its challenges;
Facing it with no words learnt;
we were all the same at this stage

Lura-Sharal

Lura-Sharal

deviant

I really like to go shopping on my own, it's so relaxing. But sometimes I like the company of my best friend or of my mother ^^

Hikari87

Hikari87

...~rabu rabu TeniPuri/Myu~...

With friends. It's fun to go with them & sometimes they can help me out giving advice and so when I'm undecided on something.

::*.~'*':: + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + ::'*'~.*::

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 39 total items

Back to Shopping & Food | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.