Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who do you like to go shopping with? - Minitokyo

Who do you like to go shopping with?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 39 total items

The person with the money! LOL. But seriously, if I have the money, alone preferably. My family moans when I want to check everything, and trek back and forth from shop to shop.

Not my mum, she drives me crazy and always tries to make my buy clothes and shoes even when I don't need any.

I enjoy going on my own as I can look at whatever I want and take my time witout worrying about other people getting impatient. However I do like company sometimes as well.

I luv to shop alone, if it's for books. With my sis or bro for advices on clothings. Can be with anyone on groceries shopping. Definitely with my bro on electronics shoppings.

i'd like to go shopping wif my fren....'s wallet.

PAche

PAche

hoarder

i hate shopping

Signature Image
;when the taste of blood become bittersweet
My Gallery
latest wallpaper: Point-blanc

Myself...I hate someone hovering over me, waiting to move on to the next thing. I like to take my time and look at everything. I hate it when people are impatient. But at the same time I hate waiting around for someone else. So it is best if I go by myself. :pacman:

Alfredigital

Alfredigital

I WAS BORN TO MURDER THE WORLD!

I would like to go shopping with a stolen credit card, LOL!

your MOM......lol jk

I go alone.

KawaiiCardcaptorSakura

KawaiiCardcaptorSakura

~ Hyuu Hyuu ~ ^^

Friends! There's no better way to spend the time then go shopping with friends! :D

Signature Image
~*~*~ Check out my userpage layout made by the awesome aqiaqua ^^
Thank u k1ru for the pretty siggy and avi! :) You rock! :D ~*~*~
Somewhere there's someone, who dreams about your smile, and finds in your presence, that life is worth while, so when you are lonely, remember it's true, somebody somewhere is thinking of you...

i think im most comfortable going alone.

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

I mostly shop with my mom. She lets me pick my own clothes, and doesn't complain too much. She sometimes asks my advice on her clothes, and in exchange, she pays for my clothes :)

but for books or anime, I'd like to go alone, that way, I can spend as much time as I need without having someone waiting impatiently.

I mostly NEVER go shopping with my dad, esp clothes. He's waay too impatient. and when I buy something, he'd say stuff like "you got that colour?! That looks weird on you." mostly he's joking, but I don't think he likes to go shopping with me and my mom either...

joemighty16

joemighty16

Hope is an optimist

Just saying I don't like shopping probably doesn't count. I especially hate buying clothes. Guess my gender?

If I have to shop I'd rather do it alone. Minimum distractions. If I'm just browsing (not looking for anything specific, just making time) then any friend is welcome.

Life is a game played by gods who are bored and who fight over the rules.

Signature

Serious shopping is done by myself. :) If I want a trustworthy opinion on something, I come back later with one of my friends.

Otherwise hobby shopping is done with my friends, or mum and sisters).

LilYumeStar

LilYumeStar

krazii Fool

i rarely shop now. I"m turning into such a guy but if i had to go shop for clothing, i prefer going by myself haha if i go with my dad, he only goes to a few selected stores and my mother HATES shopping. She sits on the benches or couches and stares into space. :3

I dont like shopping with my friends either since they dont like the stores i shop in and i dont want them to wait for me while i take forever x.x cause i do take forever =/

Signature

Kaelos

Fallen Angel of Darkness

Generally I go alone. Because I'm a chick who's friends are all guys. But sometimes I will take a close friend, or, when I finally get to my bf, I will just drag him along muwahhahahahahaha

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 39 total items

Back to Shopping & Food | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.