Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Cartoon Networ Latinamerica is a fraud... - Minitokyo

Cartoon Networ Latinamerica is a fraud...

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 34 total items

Alpha

Alpha

DreamMaster

This is for a latin peolples man, CN is robs our money yes man, have you ever seen what CN shows in CN english, of course entire different programation from Latinamerica...
We are the dump of CN in english... We demand the same treatment... We pay like nortamerican peoples... the Why we recived the worst programation?... Please dear latinamerican and go to CN latinamerican web page and demand for your rights... they are robering yor money... Then PROTEST...

Alpha.

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Umm what do they show in latinamerica then

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

Alpha

Alpha

DreamMaster

Crap, crap and crap, the things dont show CN in USA of course we are the garbage of them...
Where are DBZ movies, in LA didnt passed, Inuyasha movies, didnt too, Gundam Seed, wait and sit down for years... they are a fraud indeed.
We pay for Nortamerican programation, We pay here for CN in English ... then they kick our ass ...

In my experience, if you don't like what you're paying for, then you should stop paying for it. It's not really Cartoon Network's entire fault. It's also dependent on finding someone to dub it into Spanish. Complaining to the broadcasters isn't going to help. If you really want different anime, check out some Spanish dubbing companies to see if any of them are realesing and recommend it.

Rebel-Soul-Kaze

Rebel-Soul-Kaze

Glittering Crux Emperor

Ok,i agree with the Feelgood comment,also i think you should calm down and stop saying curses...second,if you dont like the CN LA shows,then,think in pay for another channel,for example Animax,sorry to say this,but i think this is a lame thread,cause not all the people from Latin America think the same about CN.

K I R A B O S H I !

Alpha

Alpha

DreamMaster

we have no problems to see anime in japanise and subs in spanish, this si not a expensive spent... we are the dump of USA CN, this is the real thing here... But we know CN uy 98% of anime royalties included for Latinamerica... we demand the same tratment nothing more...

beethoven

beethoven

darkness

well if you want to get technical the good stuff isn't even cartoon network but a seprate chanel the Adult Swim chanel like Boomaragne it preves its self on USA CN but i do not beleve it does anywhere else

Only in the dark of your soul can you reveal the light of your heart" Stephen Penton
Signature

BorisGrishenko

BorisGrishenko

send spike

Hate to tell you but Cartoon Network sucks to begin with.

I am invincible!

Alpha

Alpha

DreamMaster

Quote by BorisGrishenkoHate to tell you but Cartoon Network sucks to begin with.

I note that now dear friend, this is a really fraud...

GonTidus

GonTidus

Dise

CN Latinoamerica, ahm..hablando como latino americano... es una porqueria como canal y su programacion apesta!!!

Kanna

Kanna

Hace mucho que no toy.

don`t cry!!!
At least we have Animax!!!
...lo tenes,no?

Hmm, which region is it that's getting Love Hina and Ranma 1/2?

The only thing that is good on Cartoon Network in America is Adult Swim and Gundam Seed.

Quote by flipzThe only thing that is good on Cartoon Network in America is Adult Swim and Gundam Seed.

I think Justice League and Teen Titans are enjoyable.

Naruto is coming too, for those who like that :)

Alpha

Alpha

DreamMaster

Quote by MechRHmm, which region is it that's getting Love Hina and Ranma 1/2?

no nothing!!!.T_T...

Quote by MechR

Quote by flipzThe only thing that is good on Cartoon Network in America is Adult Swim and Gundam Seed.

I think Justice League and Teen Titans are enjoyable.

Naruto is coming too, for those who like that :)

ha,ha...

quien ve cartoon network!!!.... para ver anime no hay nada mejor que los fansubs :P

Signature

Carmen

Carmen

Alaba a Dios

I see it, I don't have another option... but I think that yes, they could give a better programation, some of their newest shows are very stupid, and look ugly too...

vaketon1

vaketon1

yondaime hokage

creo que ya vamos a tener adult swim en latino america, no desesperes

NARUTO rocks!!!!
Signature

VKei

VKei

Yuki & Ai

In order to give my opinion about this I need to write in Spanish ^_^' [My english is poor]

sillymoogle

sillymoogle

Vectoring back to school

I don't think the problem is Cartoon Network LatinAmerica, but Cartoon Network international as a whole.

Sniffles... I like some of their programming "Courage the Cowardly Dog", "Ed, Edd, n' Eddy", and "Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy". But even the US one is starting to stink. I want these 3 shows along with Space Ghost: Coast to Coast... (Yan can Cook was a great guest...). But in seriousness, Cartoon Network's programming bites overall in America. And Adult Swim is on too late... and I'm too lazy to watch the VHS programmed VCR things...

Their aiming back to their "core" audience, the pre teen group. Sadly, CNN, even these days with the Katrina disaster coverage, is more entertaining than this crap...
So you aren't alone.

WMagnus

WMagnus

The Last G1 Destron

De hecho yo pago para ver alrededor de 70 canales de cable y no solo CN. :D
Pero entiendo de que se trata esto. No les voy a mentir, si bien en cuestion de animes CN latinoamerica va de mal en peor me gustan ver los Cartoon Cartoons, onda "Hi hi Puffy Amy Yummi" o "Mansion Foster". Ademas no se quejen solo de CN, Jetix es 10 veces peor y ni hablar de Nickelodeon donde lo unico que pasan es Yu-Gi-Oh.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

pamkips

pamkips

?????

hm...so this is what my cousin is going through right now over there in Latin America...well Alpha i'll rant for you since my cousin is suffering (maybe) like you are okies?

idek.
Signature ImageEDD!

Orkin

Orkin

Belive in you

You are right, to me also dislikes the change to me of programming that makes. And mainly the schedule until average night, but good better I see the new channel of Sony, that the truth this far better.

Alpha

Alpha

DreamMaster

Do you refering Animax I think I hope arrive soon for my country...

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 34 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.