Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 which is your favorite Gundam? - Minitokyo

which is your favorite Gundam?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Hi everyone,i'm thinking which Gundam more people like.

Can you all tell me?

Signature
	ImageKira and Lacus Together Forever

Kitizhi

Kitizhi

Darkness

I personally like the Strike Freedom out of all the ones I know..most people probably would too :P

ChunkySkillz

ChunkySkillz

~Kira Yamato~

Here's a link to a similar thread.

Group Administrator of ~ Make-A-Friend ~ MT-Singapore ~ Kira-Lacus~Athrun-Cagalli

Signature Image
Friends need not agree in everything or go always together, or have no comparable other friendships of the same intimacy. On the contrary, in friendship union is more about ideal things: and in that sense it is more ideal and less subject to trouble than marriage is.

Marissa

Retired Moderator

Marissa

Antisocial Butterfly

Quote by shinsengumi
+Favorites and versus threads
As these threads seldom generate meaningful discussion and are often duplicates of existing threads, please refrain from creating threads asking for favorite characters, series, or games as well as threads comparing individual characters, series, or games.

Signature Image
I used to be that bitch who deleted your pictures. Now that I'm gone, nobody is gonna delete your pictures anymore. Good for you.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.