Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Does anyone read the Vampire Hunter D novels? - Minitokyo

Does anyone read the Vampire Hunter D novels?

Tagged under Vampire Hunter D

page 1 of 1 15 total items

I hated the first movie, so I thought the book would suck as well, but it doesnt. It tuned into one of my favorite novels. Now I cant wait for the Bloodlust novel to come out cause I adore that movie! Has anyone else read the books?

no srry!! i don't know anything about them. i might somehow look that up...vampire hunter D...

Lacusxoxo

Signature

I read the first one when it came out. I thought the first movie was ok, but the book was great. I really liked the addition of the extra characters (that hunter team, I forgot what they were called). I've got the 2nd one, but I have to finish the book I'm on right now before I start it.

Quote by Hawkeye3281I read the first one when it came out. I thought the first movie was ok, but the book was great. I really liked the addition of the extra characters (that hunter team, I forgot what they were called). I've got the 2nd one, but I have to finish the book I'm on right now before I start it.

Same problem here! Except I have like, 5 books Im in the middle of right now. ^^;

i read the first one, i honestly like the movie better just because im a diehard fan of it. the book was amazing though. i want to get the second one.

Cool D, with sadness and hope at the same time. Everyting is changing, both vampires and humans, except him. I just wonder, how is his father now. It seems that D hates his father very much, but... he may admire his father also...maybe...I've just finished the first, the second, and the fourth novels, and now going on with the fifth. Haven't seen the first movie, oh it's so old, and very difficult to find. ..How can I find the first one?

I actually enjoyed the movie. I also read the Japanese version of the novel and that was great too. What part of the movie did you not like and what about the novel helped you like it?

I saw the first movie in my brother's cd collection and wondered. i watched it and loved it. I did more research and found out about the second movie Bloodlust. Without any doubt, i ordered it, watched it and loved it to death. I have just finished reading the second novel and I'm so glad the books get in more depth than the movies. I cannot wait for the third to come out after new years.

Nope but i might soon.
:)

ghaleon1103

ghaleon1103

layer 11: INFORNOGRAPHY

Hrmm, my friend owns the novel series and loaned them to me, saying I should read them... Haven't gotten around to it yet; been reading other novels.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

I love the Vampire Hunter D novels! But, I think the movies are pretty good too.

Rejection=Depression

Yeah, the novels are great. I got the first 2, and have been hooked on them ever since.

The novels are breathtaking. I always tell everyone to read the novels before watching any show because the stories are of course better then the shows. Beautiful art as well. reading 12 and can't wait for the rest ^^

I read most of the novels and there really good. They recently started a manga for Vampire Hunter D, the third book should be out soon.

18thAngel

18thAngel

Frontierswoman

The novels are seriously some of the best things on this earth...

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.