Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 scan size manipulation - Minitokyo

scan size manipulation

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

SENTRIONIC

SENTRIONIC

Color-Monk

i've seen scans which are far smaller than my scans, and i had problems with the pixel minimum for uploading.
so how can i change the pixel amount or whatever and but keep the pic dimensions the same?

-live your life the sentrionic way-
Signature

Sh0rT0nE

Ecchi King XD

uhh...not sure exactly what ur talkin bout...the scan requirements are 100,000 pixel size...ur not supposed to but everyone enlarges the picture using photoshop n such...not sure if that really helps but hope it does XD

SENTRIONIC

SENTRIONIC

Color-Monk

but by enlarging the pic, it gets blurry and sharpening then is not that helpful. :\

Signature

raging_otter

Not In

yeah enlarging the pic will only make it blurry, so if possible try to get the original large-sized scan rather than increasing the size of the image

SENTRIONIC

SENTRIONIC

Color-Monk

ok, and i decided to upload only pics that are big enough for wp use themselves.

Signature

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

also, it is a rule of MT that you can't upload scans that have been increased in dimension to fit the requirement, so be on the lookout for that :)

SENTRIONIC

SENTRIONIC

Color-Monk

oh thnx for the hint sammo ^_^'

Signature

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.