Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Anime/Manga Calender 2006 - Minitokyo

Anime/Manga Calender 2006

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 38 total items

WMagnus

WMagnus

The Last G1 Destron

Quote by iceman007son realmente grandiosas esas imagenes de gundam speed

Gundam Speed?????

i have to say that the last calendar looks buyable.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Hnn i liek the GSD one but i really want a kiddy grade...
for some reason i really liekthat anime ^^

EchoChan

EchoChan

The All Purpose Animal

Oh goody! There are two diffrent FMA calendars avaliable! Now my sister and I won't have to fight over who gets one! :)

I think I'll try getting the Howl's Moving Castle one for my folks (Mom in particular is a big Miyazaki fan, and I got her a Spirited Away calendar before), and I guess I'll get Inuyasha out of habit unless something else comes along. 'Course there those Tsubasa ones, but I don't know if I have room for them... ah, well. *shrugs*

Always remember that everyone is the hero of their own story.

ScribbleKitty

ScribbleKitty

Meow Meow Kitty Kapow!

my friend has a really cool FMA calender that i want to steal from her. maybe when the years over i'll ask if i can have t and just put all the pretty pictures on my wall.

gatobot

gatobot

Gatobot

:D De donde bajo los calendarios y quien los vende :sweat: :pacman: que alguien me ayude!!!!!!!!

Salu2 a todos

i think the naruto one looks neat

animehouse

I MISS YOU CUPCAKE...

i would like to get a samurai champloo calender does anybody kno where to get one

That's a pretty f***ing good milkshake. I don't know if it's worth five dollars but it's pretty f***ing good.
-pulp fiction

i want the seed one, i dont know where signapore is but do they take order out from signapore

Signature Image

polarie

polarie

..my heart is crying out loud...

Quote by paintmearainbow oh really? that's great then :) the shop is called 'Anime House'. it is at Sunshine Plaza, 91 Bencoolen Street. they sell a lot of merchandise there. :D yup, the order closed on 30th Sept! so you must be quick too! i still can't decide :sweat:

gosh! are there others? i must drop by there some day! how much are they going for?

Signature

proud member of Nippon-Foods | JapaneseLover | Chibi-Fest

Quote by polariegosh! are there others? i must drop by there some day! how much are they going for?

I have no idea how much they are selling but it isn't going to be cheap...

Brightens up my life. Paint me a RAINBOW!
Signature Image

where is that shop ? me from s'pore too !

crystalbluedragoon

crystalbluedragoon

withing the darkness;;

Quote by kevinchaoswhere is that shop ? me from s'pore too !

erm.. as mentioned earlier,

Quote by paintmearainbowthe shop is called 'Anime House'. it is at Sunshine Plaza, 91 Bencoolen Street

No I haven't

polarie

polarie

..my heart is crying out loud...

paintmearainbow! thanks anyway! i'll drop by some day!

Signature

proud member of Nippon-Foods | JapaneseLover | Chibi-Fest

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 38 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.