Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 advent children movie!!! - Minitokyo

advent children movie!!!

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 22 total items

ironmaiden

ironmaiden

back from the dead

i say!!!! who has seen ADVENT CHILDREN movie???? i haven't !!!!! how is it?

<center>I am No Life Queesn...only to serve her No Life King</center
Signature

i haven't seen it yet, other than trailers and pics which have been more than enough to make me ~drool~. i do have the dvd on preorder though ^^ anybody got any olfficial word yet if the domestic dvd release will have a japanese with english subtitles track?

vaketon1

vaketon1

yondaime hokage

i read somewere that it was going to be released on sep 9 in usa and japan, not very sure about it ^_^'

NARUTO rocks!!!!
Signature

DREAM

DREAM

Lord of Dreams

Quote by vaketon1i read somewere that it was going to be released on sep 9 in usa and japan, not very sure about it ^_^'

actually i read that the movie may be delayed in the USA. if so im ordering a Japanese region 2 copy sans subtitltes. :(

choppar

choppar

Tenchou of Urahara Shop

Quote by DREAM

Quote by vaketon1i read somewere that it was going to be released on sep 9 in usa and japan, not very sure about it ^_^'

actually i read that the movie may be delayed in the USA. if so im ordering a Japanese region 2 copy sans subtitltes. :(

Yes, I heard about delays and such. I looked into buying a Japanese copy myself (Ideally that mad $300 bundle! :D ) but there will be no Eng Subs on the Jap DVDs, so I fear us ignorant none-japanese speaking folk will just have to suffer and wait -_-

ChaoticOni

ChaoticOni

Timeless Existence

Havent watched it either but i was obsessed with it a year ago when i found out it existed. The news about it comming out in september appears to be true. Well, im waiting to get my dvd copy. (well, i hope there is one, otherwise im gona have to borrow my friends psp><)

azndude88

azndude88

AznDude88

i haven't seen it either but i heard it was kick butt awesome can wait to see it

What Can Any One Do ?

SoulScholar

SoulScholar

NAVI-Gator

So many advent children topics...

Thx to Rebel-Soul-Kaze for the awesome av and sig! <3 always chichiri~
Signature
+ Userguide to MT3 + Forum Guidelines + MT Policy + Support and Inquiry + Complaints + FAQs +

advent chiledren umd is coming out on sep 9 the dvd will be somewhere in november i hope the bundle comes here i heard it comes with many nice thing like an artbook

Signature Image

lthnadml

lthnadml

Chasing shadows . . .

I haven't seen it yet.

A nocturnal concerto,Candlelight whispers me where to go,Hymn of gathering stars as my guide,As I wander on this path of the night

cloud811

cloud811

Keitaro Sohma

*sigh* to movie. not New info but the release date officaly is jap 14th, northamerica sept 14th. but there have been rumors the release date will be pushed back, but i dont it will. Pre-orders in japan right now are goin insane, people are ordering like they breath air. stupied thing is, its a simutanous release for jap and north america....but nowhere in north america is currently selling or taking pre-orders, beside EB games but its for PSP. if anybody knows where i can get a copy online or pre-order one with english subs or dailog plz tell me/us

UmazakiFury

UmazakiFury

Activating Ninjutsu

havent seen it yet.

Destroy or be Destroy!
'Signature Image'

me either

i dont think its out yet...
I heard the release in canada and US had been delayed to late this year/early next year

Mrchak

Mrchak

Welcome to Oblivion

Its NOT out yet... I cant wait to see it!!! ffvii is my favourite!!!

Captain of the 1st devision in [MicroTokyo] group

akazookin

akazookin

Okinawan doughnut

yup..^^ i'm eager to see it too
a friend of mine is so crazy abt the movie..he's going to fly all the way to japan for it's opening night lol :D *envys*

Signature

I haven't seen it. But i am so eager to see it.

Signature

"All the while we thought you were a brilliant strategist when really you've just been a lucky fool." - Kurama

*Referring to Sanzo, said with a lisp* "It's nice to see he's getting in touch with his feminine side."- Gojyo

Hope it comes to Australia soon....so longed for it :(

Radetzky

Lord Master of all that is Chibi

I have seen it and it is everything that was worth waiting for and more. There are alot of inside jokes from the games and unless you have played them or know someone who is crazy about them. The only real problem weere the camera angles...too jumpy. RENO IS hilarious !!!

What does it mean to be saved?
Signature
When the world knocks you down, steals your wallet and spits in your eye; get up, dust yourself off and then round-house kick the world in the face. It's very top-heavy, it'll go right over.

Ephix

Ephix

Chibi Dark Elf

That movie was amazing.... blew FF:Spirits Within away. That and i have this unsatisfiable urge to play FF7 again. Fav character of mine is Tifa, she's awesome, and her fight scene was wiked.

BTW, those that are looking for a torrent

Final Fantasy 7 : Advent Children Movie

Signature

"Sleep is for the weak. *yawn* DAMNIT!"

ryuu-niisan

ryuu-niisan

The Ninjama

its a master piece, hahaha ><" i have seen it a few times now, cant get over it xD

Sammie-Chan

Sammie-Chan

SanaAto!!

^^ According to Shonen Jump. It's coming out in Japan and America on the 14th of September on DVD. =] About $45 or 4500 Yen... ^^

page 1 of 1 22 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.