Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What is your philosophy of life? - Minitokyo

What is your philosophy of life?

page 2 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 147 total items

Mizuna

Mizuna

Lazy

Quote by jasaiyajinActually the ladder to success is a hard one. Once you reach the top
you'll hear, "Hi, I'm Cess."
My order is Shit, Shower, Shave. I'm visiting a haunted house at a
mountain over an hour's drive away tomorrow. If I'm not back, the
ghosts have eaten my friends and I.

TAke pictures, i wanna see the bloody mess.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity..."

"One of life's greatest gifts, the gift of making a mistake."

DaemonPhyreWyrm

Behold the power of cheese

I exist because of my parents. Why am I here? I like to think to make certain people suffer, and to make others happy. Reality is what you make of it. It's aaaaaaall perceptions, eh?

Mrchak

Mrchak

Welcome to Oblivion

Well "be kind to people" and "try to understand everything"... Basicly to be the best person that i can... But that changed yesterday I'm now just powerhungry and i want to destroy everithing that gets in my path no matter the price... Pretty sad...

Captain of the 1st devision in [MicroTokyo] group

I don't like to think that I was created as an "accident" I'd like to think that I have some purpose of being here. If there's nothing bigger than us then what's the point?

Signature

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

LOL, accident, WTF are you thinking. Even if there is no purpose, Life goes on.

What is the point is exactly the question?!?!?!?

-repeat-

Kwadjo

zionist

Yeah I agee with you, youknow, on the infinite creator.But Ilookaround andsee and the treesprovidingfruitandtheland providingveiggies, and everything working towards a simple perfection.
AndI say Thank you, for allowingto eperience this.

Signature

pheniox87

show your true nature to me

check below and read for your self.

Two phrases that i live by:
1) "what once was, is and shall be again, that is the way of all, and it is the one true constant."
2) "there is no reason to ever get mad, it is a waste of energy and it dulls your ability to think through things before acting."

hakuna matta (no worries from the lion king)

Quote by xangeLife is full of opportunities, grab it by the nuts :pacman:

Best Quote from xange XD

My Fav XP

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

' Two phrases that i live by:
1) "what once was, is and shall be again, that is the way of all, and it is the one true constant."
2) "there is no reason to ever get mad, it is a waste of energy and it dulls your ability to think through things before acting." '

Sounds like you and I share a similar pattern of belief at the moment.

-repeat-

XianPu

XianPu

Ni Hao

Well, my personal philosophy has always been:
I thought I had it bad because I didn't have any shoes, until I saw a man with no feet.

Pretty self explainatory as to what that means. And no, it's not what it means at it's surface.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

BlkLotus

BlkLotus

bara tsukiyo

live....love........and laugh

Quote by xangeEverything I do, if I do it in the name of the Lord is destined to succeed.
God has His will for you, but is up to you to follow.
Life is full of opportunities, grab it by the nuts :pacman:

i like your philosophy of life, to think that i don't have a philosophy in life. i guess this one should be my philosophy in life too from now on.

life is short, do watever u want before its too late..
at least thats how i try to live my life

Signature

joemighty16

joemighty16

Hope is an optimist

Thats a bit deep, but I'll give it a shot.

About "how" and "why" we got here, I don't have an opinion. Never tried to think about it, considering the universe and everything, I just can't get my head around it.

I tend to differ with some Christian reasons, eg. to glorify God. That makes him sound like an egomaniac which I do not accept. Alright, that statement implies the existance of a creator being. I generaly believe that God created the universe in a purely evolotiary sense, in other words, He set down rules or something likewise, and the universe evolved and expanded accordingly. Our existence were part of that set of rules, but no more or less important to Him than say any other alien planet (the universe is so big, I wouldn't be surprised if there is some alien planets out there).

Down here on earth, my general philosophy is merely "do unto others..."

Life is a game played by gods who are bored and who fight over the rules.

Signature

SmiL3y

SmiL3y

scotty doesn't know xP

life is like garry's mod (hl2 mod where you build whatever and do whatever you want)

"do whatever the hell you want"

Signature
"One whos knows where to go is a cab driver. Pay him"
The answer to life, the universe, and everything is...42!

LAVOS

Time Devourer

My philosophy is that I'm always growing and that I can learn one different thing each day. That way, I'll always be learning something new and that that's the reason why God made us incomplete (for us to develop and grow)

"Ye Shall be as Gods"

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

Put our pieces together that He spread appart???

I guess He made us that way to keep us busy.

But can there me another reason for your logic lavos?

-repeat-

In a relationship look for love not lust, and the meaning of life is to live it the way you want to not what everyone else wants you to live.

Also in my Signature you'll find another one, it means that death has no mercy and no regret so you have to realize no matter how much you love someone that they can die at anytime and so can you.

"Death Comes On Swift Wings, Without Mercy, Without Regret"

something taht represents so much should be kept short, or you'll never be able to live by it. Here mins;

If you don't live for something, you'll die for nothing.

Signature Image

my philosphy towards life is to live your life to fulliest, fulfil any dreams u have, and be happy. become someone useful to help society, to help the economy and the world.

i think you exist because you have a reason to exists, whether its to become a doctor, or president watever or to help improve our world or just to be happy.

for my life I see myself to be happy, enjoy my life, have fun. I try to not stress over things. wat ever situations come my way, i must past it and move on whether i sucked or i succeed. im always cheerful everyday, ppl may think im crazy, or dumb or something. But im enjoying myself, my life.

Also life is something cheap, and its something precious. It's cheap because life always throws u curve balls, is always unfair, and u can die whenever, and u never know. and it's precious because living is the hardest battle/challenge we face.

jarvisjerk

jarvisjerk

!~Tooth & Nail~!

"Everyone Is a Great Philosopher of Their Own Life" and so here's my philosophy of life. To me life is a gift. It's like a blank paper, you choose the ink and draw out your life... but from time to time others may cause you to make mistake in your drawing or create some mess in ur drawing. But thru blood, sweat and tears, you try to draw out the outline the way you wanted and make it more vivid than the other lines. Everytime you look back at your drawing you realised that with all the mistakes and mess, it created shadings for your vivid outline...

Everyone knows that life is short and try to life to the fullest. And yet whenever we look at death, we tend to cry or get scared. It is alright to be scared, because it means that we have something in life that we cherish.

Never be afraid to try or make mistakes. "Regret Not if You've Done Something You Don't Know What Will Happen!" We have a heart that knows what we want and what we like... but we have a mind to let us remember our mistakes as to not repeat it...

So live life by your heart and make mistakes at least once... only once~! ^^

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

Quote by celerymy philosphy towards life is to live your life to fulliest, fulfil any
dreams u have, and be happy. become someone useful to help society, to
help the economy and the world. i think you exist because you have a
reason to exists, whether its to become a doctor, or president watever
or to help improve our world or just to be happy. for my life I see
myself to be happy, enjoy my life, have fun. I try to not stress over
things. wat ever situations come my way, i must past it and move on
whether i sucked or i succeed. im always cheerful everyday, ppl may
think im crazy, or dumb or something. But im enjoying myself, my life.
Also life is something cheap, and its something precious. It's cheap
because life always throws u curve balls, is always unfair, and u can
die whenever, and u never know. and it's precious because living is the
hardest battle/challenge we face.

I agree with you but not with helping society... even though other great philosophers have concluded that it's almost necessary. We are inbred with the knowledge that a society is standart, but I highly refute the illusion. Sure we are citizens of a nation, lets say, does that mean the nation owns us like it claimed the bloody land it claims as well? We have witnessed that when people working together is not necessarily a good thing when a mob mentality is prevalent in decision making. People can become a giant beast that tramples on the few that sway from standardized society.

Not everyone is a great philosopher of life, I have observed this, some just live in ignorance of the self all their lives...

i do like the short quote: "If you don't live for something, you'll die for nothing."

-repeat-

jaszi5

jaszi5

~Art lover~

Be Happy...

Jaszi5

page 2 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 147 total items

Back to Religion & Science | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.