Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What is your philosophy of life? - Minitokyo

What is your philosophy of life?

page 4 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 147 total items

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

hahahaha there could be an external force out there like Big brother watching everything you do and they watch you 24 7 like the Truman Show.

That's one.

As for why we're here there is never an absolute truth, only representations of truth and you will never be able to know the real truth. Oh well. All I can say is that I will laugh, be happy and kick some ass to those meanies >[

I'm done :)

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

Shoku

Shoku

Looking for past friends

Here is a piece of my philosophy. I consider people live in their own imaginary worlds (I will get into detail when I have time)

shiarou

i am alive again!

i also find my philosophy in life is a bit difficult to express, and even more harder to explain, but some of them are common like: We can't expect life to be full of happiness, for there is always sadness. To experience every emotion in life is to live in its fullest.

what is loneliness anyway?

Shoku

Shoku

Looking for past friends

I can think of it, but hard to put on a more complex term.

Redimer

Redimer

Edge Master of the Platinum

Life with no regrets!

There are several things that cause monsters.
The first is the glory of God

Shoku

Shoku

Looking for past friends

Quote by RedimerLife with no regrets!

That is very simple.

champ0342

champ0342

Anime's Beeotch

no matter what you do you have to be happy doing it. If you are, then everything else will fall into place.

Signature
www.transluscent.net/perspective/
Gain a little Perspective

samu02

Back to Basics

I exist to find a purpose that would rationalize my existence, and when I finish that purpose, I'll be a free man, ready to die at anytime. The world is myself, so what I do to the world, I do to myself. Everything is connected and everything is an end result and a beginning at the same time. The process just takes too long so it doesn't seem interconnected.

"If faced with a life or death situation, an average person would choose life; a hero also chooses life, just not for himself"
"Knowledge is Power. But Power unused accomplishes nothing"
[CENTER][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/11.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

Kojiroh

Mokona

Q: Why do you exist,
where did you come from,
and why is reality the way it is?

A: We exist to play our role in society.
We come from the evolution of other animals.
Reality is changed by our ancestors. We just exist to continue their path.

This above all, thine own self be true.

samu02

Back to Basics

Power is the only important thing in the cosmos. It is what fuels everything to exist. Good and evil are on the opposite sides of a battlefield, but it is power that each covets. Power to conquer the other. Power to have dominion over the cosmos. Everyone else are just ants. And without power, an ant who champions the good and an ant who fights for evil ARE JUST ANTS. I don't plan on being an ant forever. Power will give what I need to shape my own destiny. Then, I'll be free.

"Power caused the angels' downfall. Knowledge will cause the downfall of man"

SAMU02- just wanted to write this down. I read it somewhere, really freaky stuff.

"If faced with a life or death situation, an average person would choose life; a hero also chooses life, just not for himself"
"Knowledge is Power. But Power unused accomplishes nothing"
[CENTER][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/11.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

I don't believe that something as simple as evolution is our reason for existence, since we have only one advantage over other animals ~ our minds. With these minds we generate some pretty weird personalities and traits that define our exterior self in this world. Driving to and from work, since my stereo system was stolen, I have a about 30 minutes to think in peace. In one experience, it became much clearer that this body in this realm is only a shell of what we have as truth inside. I ask myself everyday to disrupt the habits and tendencies in this physical body that deter truth, but it's a stubborn mind we have that doesn't like to change most of the time.

My mind was hard wired for fear, but it's not overly necessary in this environment. It just activates in the worst of situations, thank you genes and DNA memory. It's a controlling factor in daily life when it should not influence decisions ~ decisions that lead to untruth. Once we can become honest with ourselves and others completely ~ without fear or other physical factors guiding our internal world outwards ~ then we are free to see truth.

That's just a little something my personal reflections diverted my attention to recently.

Thank you all for your recent comments.

-repeat-

Quote by MizunaThe three S's to success. Sh*t, Shave, Shower.

nice...

ummm the meaning of life i think we are here to have experiences that mature our souls so that we can move on to bigger and better things kinda like finding enlightenment or something and yes i do believe in God but not as an actual being that you can see tho i see him as energy or emotion all around us and everywhere...but what do i know :)

Kyoo69

me -> Kyo`

Live the way you want to and do your best with it, because you live only once. You're just a individual that doesn't matter in the world and in the universe. The length of your life is nothing compared to the time of space. Also the phenomena of the universe, it's powers, it's rules are known only in a little percent. So why bother about anything like that, just live you're life as much as you can. That's my philosophy :P

up up and away

luckymouse

luckymouse

Always getting the last laugh

ahh the philo er cant spell worth crap,anyway my view on life hmm,well life is a preciaous thing,let i believe not worth living unless you have love,because with out love what do you have.. also when ya find love you will find true happyness beyond no other ,thats my view on life ^^

I THOUGHT WHAT ID DO WAS PRETEND TO BE ONE OF THOSE DEAF-MUTES ^_^

mitchell

mitchell

Dragonfly789

Quote by jasaiyajinMine is still developing, but basically, why do you exist, where did you come from, and why is reality the way it is?

I have this agnostic side that won't give either way. I believe I exist by pure chance, cause the universe has infinite time and space, yet also we occupy a limited time and space. I came from that random chance that is a time piece in the sand, with an unknown creator. Reality to me at the moment is an ordered chaos, every particle is where it should be according to the order. I'm still working on the details, but what is it to you!

thats about right.....i dont belive that everything is ment to happen....i mean....you wouldnt be able to find true love if it was! :)

Signature

Anime Currently Watching:- Haruhi Suzumiya - Dragonball Z - Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Games Currently Playing:- Final Fantasy IX/XIII - Star Ocean The Last Hope - Oblivion GOTY

EsunaMeggy

EsunaMeggy

Bubbly and Eccentric

my philosophy is live for the moment.
Also don't be afraid to take a risk because if you are always super cautious life would suck.

Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you fall into an open sewer and die.
-Mel Brooks

KaitoXi

KaitoXi

Shadow~

My outlook on life is this..We all are just small specs in the sands of time and only here for a blink in the universe..so have some fun with your life..accomplish some goals and dreams as well..cause hey never know how things will go and it's better to not regret life then regretting the fact you never really lived..hehe i'm sure that makes so much sense but yea that's my outlook on things

cifiryn

cifiryn

~ Erase & Rewrite ~

I don't think I have one OX

-"Nothing lasts forever".
No matter how bad the situation is there will come a new and brigther day, the same goes for the happy moments, eventually they will end. But as long as they last, enjoy them, cause you never know when and how it will all end...

-When you are in trouble, don't wait for a solution to come to you, find it yourself.

Ok I think I'm making no sense at all so I'll stop now ^_^' But I guess I have a lot of phlosofies...

my philosophy is actually don't have anyone....or maybe just live my life like I have always wanted and then die.
I don't care to know from where I came from I will be pleased to know where I'm going to.....it can sound patetic but above everything is the only thought that can make me feel like I want, relax.

If you work hard in life then u get reward. If you take the easy way than you are going to get burn.

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

to try live life to the fullest

to always learn from the past

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

I think life is like a game, you must play it until end and better you must win this hehe...
One thing that u must remember, enjoy all of the thing that happen in your life even that the worst thing cause i'm sure that thing just happen one time in our life, you can repeat that even you really want to repeat that....

(...)

johngimen

johngimen

E.Y.A.I.M.

my philosophy........hm......
i think life is like a fun house mirror. once enter, its hard to get out. no matter which way u chose to go, it will get reflected right back at u, some makes u walk in circle. there an exit out, but only once u figure out which way to go. pretty much like life. i say this because when u enter life, there is only one way out, death. the mirror r like obstacle in ur life, and ur choices r how u get around that obstacle. the choices that u make could have u walk in circle, and have no idea where to go.
or u could learn from those mistakes and make the right choices when u encounter it again. so to me, life is a fun house because life is all about learing from ur experience, wether good or bad, so u can benifit from them.

hope u understand this.....

follow ur heart, abandon ur brain
i aint that smart, but ill keep what i gain

Life is like a game. Life not meant to be easy or fun. Life is full of mystery, learning, and adventures. Everyone go through pain, lost, pain, cry, drama, faces loneness, and happiest. People/living being born and die. Everyone have good and evil inside of them. Even those that seem to be the hero or devil. I don't blame them. They no such thing as a good person or evil person. They have their reason why they do what they do. Like become evil by killing or hurting other. Or good risking their life to save other and helping others. Everyone is the same and equal. (supposedly to be equal). What happen to us and everything around us is determine by us and everyone. Killing one being is like killing everything. Example killing one tree is like killing a life. Everyone and everything have a life even to us it doesn'tt seem to be.

Ok I stop... my philosophy of life...mmm... we don't exit nor god. I make it short nothing is. Well not here. This is all a dream. That why someone of us that used to cry and feel pain can't no longer feel them. Those that do feel cry, and feel pain. They only feel it because they allow themselves. (My theories of a person is the only one that can hurt you is yourself. Is the same thing goes for control. No one can control you but you.) Is just a bad dream. Trap inside, not want/can't wake up. When we do wake up, we find ourselves in life that hard to understand. Like the movie Matrix. :) Who create us and how we are born? Why we feel what we feel? How do we know we exist? Those answer we can not answer until we do die and ask those that made us. :) Until then, I live my life as it fit me. :)

--wow.. I didn't intend to write this much---

Signature
Come and check out my group Neither-world for half-breed. or Gintama For yaoi stuff go to my Yaoi Channel Blog.

page 4 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 147 total items

Back to Religion & Science | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.