Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What is your philosophy of life? - Minitokyo

What is your philosophy of life?

page 5 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 147 total items

loneknight

loneknight

life is but a walking shadow

haha. You can see mine under the avatar "Life is but a walking shadow." There's no meaning in life. All you do will become nothing once you die.

Kuikka-kun

Kuikka-kun

Yori Fukai Yami He

My philosophy of life consists of some simple principles:
1. Be brave.
2. Be yourself.
3. Do not drink alcohol or use drugs. These things endanger vision of reality.
4. Keep your promises and oaths.
5. Stand behind what you believe.
6. Mistakes are to be made. Learn to live with them and learn from them.
7. Learn from the past. Live with it and never forget it.
8. Never give up, no matter what. Battles are made to be fought.
9. Find what or who you are. Then you can be at peace.
10. People change. One must seek oneself every moment from all things he or she does.
11. Keep open mind on every thing you ancounter.
12. There is no such thing as perversion.
13. You will die. take care of your body and take no risks that may kill you.

That was a part of it.

Signature

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

1. Be brave.
- I try.

2. Be yourself.
- I am ~ but who am I?

3. Do not drink alcohol or use drugs. These things endanger vision of reality.
- Oops, too late, did a bunch of that stuff long ago ~ but it made me appreciate life more ~ I think I saw Jesus.

4. Keep your promises and oaths.
- This is important, cause your word will have weight and you can stand by everything you say.

5. Stand behind what you believe.
- I believe in doubt ~ I stand by it.

6. Mistakes are to be made. Learn to live with them and learn from them.
- always

7. Learn from the past. Live with it and never forget it.
- always

8. Never give up, no matter what. Battles are made to be fought.
- always

9. Find what or who you are. Then you can be at peace.
- thats a tough one, finding oneself ~ the true one

10. People change. One must seek oneself every moment from all things he or she does.
- that's a given

11. Keep open mind on every thing you ancounter.
- always

12. There is no such thing as perversion.
- only if society defines does it exist

13. You will die. take care of your body and take no risks that may kill you.
- i want no regrets if i should die tomorrow ~ that's just the way it is

-repeat-

Simple: Get rich or diye trying...........

Signature

1. to live is to fight.
2. have faith on something and you gonna get it!
3. it doesn't matter for whom the love is, to love someone is just a very wonderful thing.
4. ppl envy other coz they can't see their inner beauty. maybe someone is envying you right now.

cloakanddagger

cloakanddagger

ain't she cute

mine philosophy on life is just that, to live, each one of us was put on this earth for a reason, it is stupid to try and figure out what it is. you must just live your life and let your purpose reveal itself. that is all, just live with honor and let life happen.

live with honor, die with honor, without honor you are nothing. quote by cloakanddagger

http://s4.bitefight.org/c.php?uid=24436

DanyAnnie

DanyAnnie

iLOVEu

I'm not much of a religious person, but I guess in a way I believe in bits of different things.

Most of the time I look at life like a sort of "movie". I some times think that everything that happens in life was already planned from when we were born and everything that happens, happens for a reason and also because that's how life was supposed to flow for us. Everyone has their role, and no matter how much you try to escape your "destiny", you're actually still following it....in a way I guess.

I also believe in life after death and try to live optimistically.

At the moment I don't really plan on marriage nor having kids. I just want to spend years and years in college and getting an independant, busy life. I have time to relax AFTER I retire. Why start slowing down now?

if you use your imagination......there's a really pretty banner here LMAO

Kuikka-kun

Kuikka-kun

Yori Fukai Yami He

Religion is something that people mist likely believe in.
Every person has something that they believe in, even if they believe that they do not believe in anything.

14. Live as you like. Hear the words of wise, learn the methods of masters.
15. Take every single thing seriously and confront them with good self-esteem and light mind.
16. Regret, repent and return.
17. Make, save, help and live.
the next ones are only for me, because of my past.
18. Do not seek love. Love is something that I seek, yet I have promised not to shatter another soul.
19. If there is a soul who forcefully opens the locks of your heart and see all your secrets and what you are, and still is able to love you, you have found happiness with her.
This suits for all...
20. Past is past. Present is present. Future is future. Confront them.

There are more, but people do not care, do they? I'll add them as soon asI can put them into words...
There is more in my LJ, but that will be let alone...

Signature

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

14. Live as you like. Hear the words of wise, learn the methods of masters.
- already doing

15. Take every single thing seriously and confront them with good self-esteem and light mind.
- nope, not everything should be taken seriously... but high attention is a must

16. Regret, repent and return.
- no way, why regret, learn

17. Make, save, help and live.
the next ones are only for me, because of my past.
- ok

18. Do not seek love. Love is something that I seek, yet I have promised not to shatter another soul.
- me too, i think most of us share that at one point or another ~ if you seek it, it will betray; if you allow it to come to you, embracing it will just flow

19. If there is a soul who forcefully open the locks of your heart and see all your secrets and what you are, and still is able to love you, you have found happiness with her.
This suits for all...
- ya, but that's a tough one, cause some secrets lay burried deep and others can't comprehend the unique self completely ~ only see a minor portion

20. Past is past. Present is present. Future is future. Confront them.
- live in the present, reflect on the past, plan for the future ~ ahahahaha

-repeat-

Mine is to deal with things as they come, and not get too worried in advance. Also, avoid stress because it just make things more troublesome.
I also avoid to get angry (except if I have a good reason), and see things in a optimistic light.

UchihaTaijiya

UchihaTaijiya

Touched.By.Dusk

Close your eyes and see that you go on. ^^

"If you don't live for something, you'll die for nothing." - I love that, beautiful!

Here's mine, chopped up, shortened, ect:

Find a meaning for your life, whether it be your loved ones, career, religion, whatever, just hopefully it will bring you happiness. Accept what you can't change and have the wisdom to know the difference (Christians will recognize this, though I am not a Christian myself) simply live and love...

To love and to be loved, let's just hope that is enough - Conor Oberst

Meaning can come from your relationships with other people. I can not find happiness within myself, but I do find it in other people. ::smiles::

My beliefs on God and the afterlife are varied and filled with uncertainies... I will not worship a God to condemns his children to hell because of their faults/sins. God should be above pain. Pain is for man. And shouldn't his goodness, his love, overcome all doubt in the end? Hell is an illusion created to keep people in line.

Er. I have to go now. I have some more to say but my sister is home. ^___^

Signature Image

Ghost357

Ghost357

Da da fua!

I don't know but I do know I have a porpose.

Everything happens for a reason, the key to life is to learn what matters most, is that your Answer?

My thoughts of our time of existents: life is a word that we created to summerize the time of our existents, life varies from one being to another. God is a fabrication of a group of ppl that want others to believe in them (no offens but that my thinking process there). Kamra is merly a coincidence in the universe that just so happens at a certain point in time. Society is a set of rule that groups of ppl thought up so they can fell manipulate others.

All is connected together, it just doesnt seem like it, life is like cats cradle a choas of stings that is actually one.

Y do i exist? - i don't, others(as well as myself) just think i do. Im a shadow, im nothing compared to the vas space we call the universe.

where did i come from? - i came as nothing therefore i will leave as nothing.

fear is a powerfull weapon aswell as chaos.

Im current im merly filling the void in my existent.

[hey cloakanddagger.]

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

LOL, rouki, I just remembered what my friends and I talked about earlier tonite. This woman divorced her husband and said that he was too ugly for her (or not pretty enough). So she was drivin' along and got into an accident. Her face was chopped off: she lost an eye, nose, mouth, and basically her face was now missing mostly. She did keep an eye, but now the supposed karma coincidence disfigured her.

If you are merely a shadow, then let me come over there and punch ya someplace ~ then tell me how much of a shadow you really are ~

I believe you are borrowing some atomic particles, so you have substance, then once you die, you will give them back. But is there a substance underneath guiding the substance we call atomic particles?

-repeat-

Kuikka-kun

Kuikka-kun

Yori Fukai Yami He

Life...
Does it have a meaning?

Signature

anebir

anebir

^^~

Mine's a rather stupid one..

"To eat and sleep well while you still can...cuz life is full of unpredictables"

*ahem*

wings

wings

~~Silent Killer~~

try to live happy till the day you die

Signature

siliver16

siliver16

iwillbeurfriend...no!lol..

im i in this thread? before?
well im am now lol
-mxc

mxc-just someone's intal im using for this wedsite.lol. and im just another crazy peron in this world... so if u don't like me deal with it....jk

Silverwolf12

Silverwolf12

Ed's love

Mmm... That's a hard one, I exist becouse I was born. I came from my mom and dad's genetic material, and things are the way they are weather we like it or not.

Nighteyes

Nighteyes

Lodbrok

Live your life freely, as you will, as long as you don't invade others' freedom.
And of course, don't let others invade your freedom . . .

The sharper the knife the easier it is to dull.
The more wealth you possess the harder it is to protect.
Pride brings it's own trouble.
~Lao Tzu

SierriusBlack

SierriusBlack

Atheistic Debater

Be happy, make money, have sex, drink boos.

A man's ethical behavior should be based effectually on sympathy, education, and social ties; no religious basis is necessary. Man would indeed be in a poor way if he had to be restrained by fear of punishment and hope of reward after death.
-Albert Einstein

my philosophy is i'm testing myself how i can use this thing called life...and what i wanna do is ... i don't really know...^_^' heh...

FlameSummoner

Bringer of the Dark Fire

mine's "Live for the Moment; Understand the Past; Prepare for the future; Plan for your successes and failures"

What is a sane man in an insane society called?
-an idiot, for going there in the first place

Prydey

Prydey

Once a Saint, Always a Saint...

Heres mine, It sucks, but i gotta live with it till the day that i am supposed to die...

Honour above all, except vengeance...

Signature

page 5 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 147 total items

Back to Religion & Science | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.