Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Operation Sanctuary - Minitokyo

Operation Sanctuary

Tagged under Operation Sanctuary

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Well this looks like a pretty nice anime...(frm the looks of the cover page) but i wanna noe what the stoiry is like (dun spoil it for me plz) be4 i buy it...so plz juz give a quick review of it for me...

Really aprreciate all ur help ^^

"Nao-kun, you'd better wake up, or you'll be late for school"

The new school year starts today. A childhood friend, Honami, still comes to wake me up, although I often complain that I'm too old to be waken up..

We become sophomores of Hasumidai Gakuen High School today. We begin to walk to school. Then,

"Naoki, I'm going before you", says my cousin, Matsuri, passing by me.

Since my parents were killed by the accident, I, Kusumi Naoki, have been looked after by my uncle, and I have been living in his house. At that time, Matsuri opposed to live together. She also begins to go to Hasumidai Gakuen from this year.

I think these normal lives will continue. However,

Bump!

When I try to take a nap on the roof, a girl falls on me. She says,

"Yusuke?"

The girl becomes a classmate as a transferred student. She seems to take me for another person.

Gradually, time goes by, and something changing and unchanged are floating around me. The normal days supposed to pass routinely begins to change.

got it fomr animenfo.com

enjoy

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.