Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Which shows more action? Manga or anime? - Minitokyo

Which shows more action? Manga or anime?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 40 total items

bevy-chan

bevy-chan

Kunoichi in training with Itachi

I really have no idea for this one..I mean I think manga doesn show a lot of action but so does anime so which do you guys think shows more action?

Hyuuga Neji is a sexy beast...next to Kakashi-sensei
Signature
silver_cherry_blossom-owner@yahoogroups.com

AyaneX

AyaneX

streetwise

mmm i guess manga. when you see cool drawn static pictures you can imagine what happens next and it's like your imagination is showing you the action in the best way that's what i think. manga....i wish i'll be able to collect all hellsing manga. i love it more than anything else. anime is kinda average but manga....guess i can sell my soul for it =) just joking!

xellokelly

-Smiling Assassin-

manga probably, but a difficult question that is...
well, i like both anyway XD

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

nightfire

nightfire

Drift King

I don't know, that's a good question, I've never thought about it, anime does have fighting but no blood but manga is a comic that does have fighting and blood, I'm not sure.

Signature
Signature by PAche
Proud Admin of: System of a Down fans, Tokyo Mew Mew, RockmanEXE

SoulScholar

SoulScholar

NAVI-Gator

Quote by Shinsengumi+Favorites and versus threads
As these threads seldom generate meaningful discussion and are often duplicates of existing threads, please refrain from creating threads asking for favorite characters, series, or games as well as threads comparing individual characters, series, or games.

Thx to Rebel-Soul-Kaze for the awesome av and sig! <3 always chichiri~
Signature
+ Userguide to MT3 + Forum Guidelines + MT Policy + Support and Inquiry + Complaints + FAQs +

ChaoticOni

ChaoticOni

Timeless Existence

My most recent read manga is bleach, and i have been following the anime as well. So far i have to say that the manga has more action then the anime. The anime has time restrictions and mite not have every detail in the manga. On the other hand, manga does not have that type of restriction. If anyone has read the bleach manga and the anime, you might be able to compare the battle between kenpachi and ichigo. The manga battle, to me seemed alot longer then the anime one. But hey, thats just me. ^^

hard to say, an anime has a lot of action because things like fight scenes look so much better animated, but the manga sometimes fills you in on a lot more in the story than an anime.

Signature

let say if we have a bloody anime it will be anime - i think anime

Well manga is good but i find nothing can beat anime...
Its playing and not drawn so i find you will see more action @ any given time...
Though mangas i find are more complete

While anime gives you the benefit of actually seeing the action take place in real time, giving you a better angle and actual voice/music to enhance it, manga gives one a better perception of the underlying emotions and actions of the characters. It's more a matter of personal preference than an actual A or B answer...

But does one even truly have a choice? One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate...and thus defy the tyrannous stars.

DarkIngram

DarkIngram

Urzu 7

anime shows more action obviously :D

Even though the manga artists shows all the actions in every page of manga.. I can't feel the intense of battle... because I can't hear, the pictures doesn't move at all ^_^'

manga!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thats what all the speedlines are for
the souns are represented visually
the action comes from the movements
its better coz u practice ur imagination

manga!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thats what all the speedlines are for
the souns are represented visually
the action comes from the movements
its better coz u practice ur imagination

Manga in my opinion shows more action, they edit blood and other stuff out of the anime in most cases.

Signature

grungyhamster

grungy hamster

I think it really depends on how the scene is constructed, and how it is read/viewed. With manga you have to concentrate more to get the most out of the action scenes, and once you really get into it it's very much worth it. Anime's a bit easier because the animation does all the moving, and many anime action scenes are very poorly made, but there are some good ones, too.

MewShinobi

MewShinobi

Looks Can Be Deceiving

I say anime!Manga is great in all, but anime has all the action!I was listening to the flashback of Jiraiya, Tsunade, and Orochimaru so I downloaded the manga and saw there was no flashback!I wanted to see Jiraiya get all beatened up!Tsunade:Yeah!I want to see myself almost killing him!Jiraiya:Yeah!Hey, wait a minute!Me:Also, in the manga, I didn't see Temari's fight with TenTen!All I saw is Ino apoligizing to Sakura, and then it shows TenTen all beatened up!In the anime, it shows Temari and TenTen fghting, and then Ino apoligizing to Sakura, and then it shows TenTen all beatened up!TenTen:I agree with Lizy.Temari:Yeah!I wanted to me fighting TenTen.TenTen:I wanted to see me fighting Temari!Me:Anime has more action than manga.Also, in the manga, when Naruto got back without Sasuke with him, he just left Konoha to train.In the anime, Naruto, Sakura, and Jiraiya go to the rice field country to meet Sasame.Then, after the failure in that one, Naruto met Mizuki agian and fought him.Then, Team 8 and Naruto go to find the Bikouchuu bug to try to find Sasuke again, but if he doesn't then he stops finding Sasuke.So, there you have it.Anime has more things added to it than manga.Besides, how should I read manga if I don't know how the voices sound like?!It took me forever to find Naruto's voice!Then Kiba's.Then the others when I could download any episode of Naruto!TenTen:It took her forever to find my voice.Gaara:It also took her forever to find my voice, but she seems to figure it out.Me:Well, anime is better.Unless you can convince me.*looks at screen*NOOOOO!!!!THEY destroyed NARUTO!!!Naruto:Lizy is going to scream so, bye!^_^

I think it depends on the storyline and how they transformed the manga into the anime..

Signature

--TEKKEN UNDEFEATABLE--

Mrchak

Mrchak

Welcome to Oblivion

Anime definetly... In manga the funny stuff lasts longer so you can laugh longer than when you watch anime... But for action anime sometimes when i watch bleach fighting scenes it gives me goosebumps...

Captain of the 1st devision in [MicroTokyo] group

animefairy

animefairy

Bored student

i think it would be anime

Thank you so much to soujiokita fro making my avy and sig! Mega thanks! *hugs*
Signature
Check out my userpage layout by Chichiri1907

Sepharimstone36

Sepharimstone36

Bishie Hunter

hard to say.. a lot of anime dvds are cut so blood and stuff like that gets taken out... but anime fight scenes look much cooler...

animanga

animanga

A Clockwork Fate

I don't know but alot more time is put into Manga action scenes.

Signature
My latest works: Mine of Mine * [url=http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/409522]Fool

Ayasal

Ayasal

Return, Into The Mist

Quote by xellokellymanga probably, but a difficult question that is...
well, i like both anyway XD

same here! XP XP XP XP XP

Relinquish your Dreams of Paradise
Signature

FallingAwake

FallingAwake

Seafaring Swashbuckler

Hmm. It depends really. Sometimes manga outdoes anime and vice versa. I've found that manga tends to better show emotion without making it cheesy as opposed to anime. But it probably depends on the individual series.

Signature Image

Manga are complete in terms of story (as i could think!! :) )

So which have more action? Manga can show every details and moves but in anime,
its quite relatievly fast and sometimes you have to pause your player or rewind a little (if you have your own copy and not watching it from TV)

The only thing i don't like in manga is that it lack colors >=( that's all!!

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 40 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.