Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Which shows more action? Manga or anime? - Minitokyo

Which shows more action? Manga or anime?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 40 total items

Manga is limited in showing motion imo. There are many techniques to try to overcome this, but I think it falls short of anime's potential for showing action. In anime like Hajime no Ippo, Initial D, or Naruto you get fast motion w/ music and sound. I really don't think you can match it via manga. Even so, one of the best mangas for motion I have seen is Blade of The Immortal, I have no complaints there. Though I wonder how it would be in anime form (would prolly have to be ovas or something because it is so gory heh).

they both do an ok job of showing action

both

It depends on the quality of the animation and what they add in. When it's done right, the anime will seem a lot more fluid and action-packed, to me anyways.

my thoughts of it are equal...the manga is full of action and so is te anime. I havn't read much of the manga yet. I only have volume one so far x_x. It seems full of action n.n Well, i'd like to add that ..... "kakashi, YOU JUST GOT punk'd!!!" - Naruto, Sasuke (eww), and Sakura.

Can I ... have a cookie? o.o;

Recent Wallies
:: [Happiness is Great]::
::[Night Mission]::

Emeralis

Emeralis

Self proclaimed Sugar Monster

I don't read manga because I can't buy them here. So I can't really answer that question ^_^'

Signature

Itami-Chan

Itami-Chan

Mrs.Kakashi..and sn34k3rs master

definitley the anime since you can actually see them move instead of....errr... reading how they move...

sig and avvy made by k1ru! ^.^

Rikimaru-jp

Rikimaru-jp

Katon Karyu Endan

Anime for sure because it's dynamic and animated XP simple as that! not to mention there are music sounds sepcial effects and sound effects!

*~* It's Not Who I Am Underneath, But What I Do That Defines Me *~*
Signature Image
Check My Gallery

raysgirl20032000

Athrunzpet

anime cause it has sounds effects and all the cool background music and the voices of each characters.....................

*'~!~"**'~!~'**'~!~"**'~!~'*
Signature Imagehttp://yixue.66ip.com/tou14.gif[/sigimg]

Anime, because the anime actually moves. A good anime will have evrything moving like wind in the grass or people's hair moving.

Manga has action but it's not the same. It's only like the key frames of the main action.

If the are Japanesse works, surely have what we want, No matter manga or anime each one have its characteristic

It depends on the person... Manga is the answer in my opinion. I get tired of anime action scenes sometimes (sometimes they become eternal...)
Sometimes action scenes can be more violent in manga (it's more acceptable than in anime, I suppose) In Berserk, for example...
But it's a tricky question... :D I enjoy reading manga more than I enjoy watching anime

Anime has the action, since its actually moving pictures. But the manga always has the detail

DarkFairy

DarkFairy

Sasusaku Forever

A difficult question to answer....
I think it depends of how the scene is drawn... sometimes anime shows more action 'cause you see the characters moving, the sounds and all that... but in other cases when you see a manga with great drawings you can imagine everything without the need to see the characters actually moving on a tv screen....

Signature

Sasuke Uchiha fan ^_^

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination

I prefer to action in anime but Mangas show more.

Signature Image

Losuni

Losuni

Losuni

depend..... the manga have more history and te anime have more action

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 40 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.