Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Idolizing Anime Characters - Minitokyo

Idolizing Anime Characters

page 1 of 1 12 total items

dstorres

dstorres

Gunslinger75

Over the long weeked I had an enjoyable visit with my wife's family and our nephew (who loves the animated Teen Titans) says he didn't like the movie Sky High because his favorite superhero is Mr. Incredible (Incredibles just in case).

Now the little tyke is 4 but it got me thinking about the subject of inspirational characters. Growing up mine were Rick Hunter, Scott Bernard, and Apollo from BSG (original). I always identified with the leader.

Anyone else have this kind of admiration for an anime character?

If so, who?

snarzz

snarzz

kawaii deschou ^^

i have an admiration for Honda Tohru in fruits basket.

when i was a kid, i admired sailor moon :P

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

claireredfield

claireredfield

Beautiful Kunochi

I always liked Rook Bartley from Robotech New Generation & Christina MacKenzie from Gundam 0080. They were both very feminine yet very interesting characters that were on par with their male counterparts.

Signature Image

WMagnus

WMagnus

The Last G1 Destron

Prime. I don't like good guys but Optimus Prime was my childhood hero. The one from the 80's of course, the new ones are Ok but they are nothing compare to the original.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

i was inspired by sailor moon, in her sexy clothes, lol just kidding. hunter d is my idol, he is just... so cool! yes, there are millions of anime characters that are just like D, just i honestly think he just has it goin. he's so badass, yet not a total jerk.

Originally I fell in love with Kaguya-Hime from a Big Bird movie from when he went to Japan. It was a 2nd grader's puppy love crush. Then for some dumb reason I forgot about her. Then along came Sailorjupiter/Makoto and I was extremely attached to her for several years, then Sailormars/Rei. Then I saw Sango crawl out of her own grave and I fell in love with her strength, and she has awe inspiring beauty. And if you notice by my username I am a bird fanatic, so it was only natural for me to love and be attached to as I am now to my beloved Abi-Hime, a fanart of her can be found here done by myself, my love for her is the motivating factor of drawing her. Her personality is so much like my own, we truely are compatible.

Recently I saw the second Inuyasha movie The Castle Beyond The Looking Glass, and remembered my beloved Kaguya-Hime. She and I are so much alike it's creepy. I once again started having dreams about her like I did when I was younger, and Abi-Hime is still with me, yes, I'm a bad boy so sue me :p but anyways... I'm glad to be reunited with her.

Dagnarus

Dagnarus

GANTZ!!!

haha I really dont think I could ever narrow it down... might take days, or even months lol ive seen too much stuff and i prolly dont remember half of it. so i guess just tryign to remember would be quite a task lol. But for a childhood hero hmmn lets see..

It would have to prolly be Snake Eyes from G.I. Joe. Man I loved that show hehe ^_^
It was always between him and Stormshadow. ::sighs:: ahh the good ol' days~

-Dagnarus-

In the name of God,
Impure souls of the living dead
Shall be banished into eternal damnation.
Amen~

DarkIngram

DarkIngram

Urzu 7

I Idolized Trowa Barton of Gundam Wing :nya: he's damn so cool :nya:

Fred Sanford. Yeah, I'm an 80's boy. =P

Signature

I used to admire Sango from Inuyasha for her strength. Right now . . . I don't believe I admire anyone.

Redimer

Redimer

Edge Master of the Platinum

I admire Motoko Aoyama from Love Hina, she have a strong personality.

There are several things that cause monsters.
The first is the glory of God

I admire Kaori from City Hunter, because she is such a good person.

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.