Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How was your first day of school? - Minitokyo

How was your first day of school?

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 61 total items

SweetGrl

SweetGrl

doki doki

I searched but there was no results so, it's ok to do this thread, right? Well, i wanted to do this thread because i started school yesterday! ^^ My first day of school was very boring but the next day was fun!! And i had homework on my second day of school which sucks!! lol! I even made some new friends! Yay! So, for you guys, how did your first day of school went?

Live to Love, Love to Live~~
Signature

PAche

PAche

hoarder

first day of school is always best cos there isnt much lessons and you know many ppl(if you meant first day on a new term/year)

but second day on, its hell

Signature Image
;when the taste of blood become bittersweet
My Gallery
latest wallpaper: Point-blanc

Hmm my first day was like 3 weeks ago and it was boring!?!?! I did get really kool teachers but school is sooooo boring, I mean just today I feel asleep when 2 of my teachers were talking. *sigh* lectures are boring!?!?! but anyways ya my first day was good ;)

Koenken

Koenken

Crazy Tiger

I liked my first day of school. It is weird going to Lansing Community College's main campus in Lansing. First, I have to drive a little more than an hour. I had homework on the first day, but I am taking college classes. It is no big surprise.

"You should never get between people and their pudding!" - Milly Tompson

hytokiri

hytokiri

Drown your lungs in blackness

Well to say the truth, i haven't started school yet, i still have a week of vacatioons.

RainOfStars

RainOfStars

Elusive Dream

Purely painful. My morning is ok, since I have computer and calculus (both which I slept in^^) But the afternoon is just hell. Law and English with in-class essays. i have no idea how I will survive through the rest of the year *crying*

Signature

As for me my school started 2 1/2 week ago :D
Didn't made ANY NEW Friends :(

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

i started classes a couple of weeks ago... they were pretty boring because i'm not really interested in any of my classes. however, since then, my classes have gotten a little more interesting (for the most part...) i like only having class 4 days a week tho... 3 day weekends galore! :D

Signature Image

beoulved

beoulved

~Monkeys~

which first day? elementry or middle school??

~Beoulved~
I am member of Love Star Ocean EX group

FallingAwake

FallingAwake

Seafaring Swashbuckler

It was okay. I have school on different days, so I technically had three first days. The first first day was sucky. Couldn't find parking and couldn't find the room. It's in the basement for crying out loud. But I have friends in my classes, so it's not so bad.

Signature Image

UmazakiFury

UmazakiFury

Activating Ninjutsu

my first day was awesome meet some new friends and enemies! Im kinda sorry for ya if you find it boring! :)

Destroy or be Destroy!
'Signature Image'

Nkabee

Nkabee

hi there xD

totally suckeddd!!!!!! ugh, i cant believe i had calculus homework on my first day, it took me 3 hrs to do and it took up 5 pages back and front, plus my classes that day were boring as hell, i didnt see my friends on the first day bc they h?ave diff programs than me, so that was hell. plus, have u ever heard of a freshman seminar? u just sit there (we get zero credits for it, but we need it to graduate) and listen to some woman talk for 45 min about what plagerism is.... yep, my first day sucked horirbly. well, at least its over, right?

Signature

amrisha

youkai~slayer

my 1st day of school was horibble . i was late i didnt know where my class was .my best frend was in a seperate section and i had no frends in my class*sob*.teachers were good but no frends . i am not allowed to change my section which sucks* i hate the principle *
its been nearly six months and i dont enjoy my classes so much ,so.....

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

starting the new school year in the middle of the year seems quite odd to me, but then again you would prolly say the same about us in australia starting at the start of the year, but start of the year is more logical :P

Signature Image

1st days of school are horrible for me... I get lost easily and by the time I found the right room, it's already in the middle of the lesson. T_T those who change schools frequently, how do you stop from getting lost??

Signature

Yamato-Kira

Yamato-Kira

Does war ever stop?

the first day is the best no lessons...no nothing..well we did get some papers...thats just some information about the new schoo year and so....

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Well...I'm in college. So my classes are erratic and filled with an abundance of people I don't know, so it was very slow, and very simple. My first days in each class were basic introductions, just "hello, here's the syllabus, now leave"...

But does one even truly have a choice? One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate...and thus defy the tyrannous stars.

My first day back was simply not a pleasant day, a lot of HW right from the start.

mentis

mentis

..art is no luxury..

My condolences to everyone that has to go to school :P. That is one thing that I truly do not miss. I miss college sometimes, but definately not anything prior to that, he he. From my experience, the school years have been the most trying in my life. After that it gets harder in some respects, but it gets easier in many respects as well. Good luck to all of you :D.

My first day of school was... getting books and running around school with a friend, cause she was put in the wrong class (She didn't make it last year and had to redo the year, but somehow the administartion thought she went through)
First real school day was yesterday for me.... It was ok, I just didn't feel like I had any vacation at all... same teachers and I got the worst teacher there is for Dutch T-T

mitchell

mitchell

Dragonfly789

well since this year is my last year.....its fun lol......i cant wait to leave!!!

Signature

Anime Currently Watching:- Haruhi Suzumiya - Dragonball Z - Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Games Currently Playing:- Final Fantasy IX/XIII - Star Ocean The Last Hope - Oblivion GOTY

My first day was boring. I did not have many to talk to..and all teachers do were go over the rules.

happianime

happianime

May all your dreams come true!

The first day of school was alright to me. :) It was kind of fun having new teachers at my school!

Always approach with a smile!

my first day of school was ok it was nice to see my friends and being able to talk to people since i didnt have much human contact during my summer vacation

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 61 total items

Back to School & Work | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.