Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How was your first day of school? - Minitokyo

How was your first day of school?

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 61 total items

Rella

Rella

Tsukihime

My first day was sooo boring it wasn't even funny. I almost fell asleep in class and I don't like some of my teachers. It's really too bad I can't change my program just cuz I don't like the teachers. x_x

Signature
Newest Wallpaper: Anyone and Anything XD

Mine was today! Just got home ten minutes ago. Garr...my AP Bio teacher and physics teacher are creepy...physics teach sounds like Orochimaru-no kidding! Spanish teacher can't speak English...major screw-up in English, teachers started switching classes w-each other...math teach is this little old lady...the only teacher halfways decent is the global history teacher, and she's a toughie. Science research teacher is overenthusiastic, music teacher is even more of a zealot. Good thing gym cant fit on my program, heh.

marauder09

marauder09

Cruisin around the world

Yesterday was my first day of school and it kind of got confusing because the school is being renovated. Things are very different now... My friends are still the same and there's some new ppl I don't know and some- uhhh can't go to that topic-_- The teachers are cool and some classes are boring big timeT_T I got honors english now (freshmen right now) and that class might take time out of my place here in minitokyo. But life sure got ups and down, don't they?

"I need the sunshine of your heavenly eyes, after the day's great sun. And if i had a rose for every time i thought of you, I'd walk through a garden forever" Secret quote Signature Image

LJ23

Pimpin' since 1990

My first day was pretty good. I gave out $15 to random people. I saw my friends, made a couple new ones and didn't do anything at all. I started classes at like 1:00 pm and it was early dismissal as well so my classes were like 20 something minutes long.

Thank you RainOfStars for the kick ass signature!
Signature Image

"If you ain't no punk, holla 'we want prenup!' WE WANT PRENUP! YEEUH!"
Gold Digger - Kanye West ft. Jamie Foxx

Harati

Harati

Supreme Overlord!

Quote by PAchefirst day of school is always best cos there isnt much lessons and you know many ppl(if you meant first day on a new term/year)
but second day on, its hell

Yeah, when my second day started my teachers just gave me alot of homework. I was mad! >=(

Quote by Harati

Quote by PAchefirst day of school is always best cos there isnt much lessons and you know many ppl(if you meant first day on a new term/year)
but second day on, its hell

Yeah, when my second day started my teachers just gave me alot of homework. I was mad! >=(

Me too.. I still have loads of stuff to do...
My first day was pretty good. 10 minute classes & leaving early. It was pretty funny in the morning that I went to the wrong class for 1st period.

JadeTigress

JadeTigress

kawaii dorei

I didnt like it. too much stuff given. plus I already have homework. man

Signature

Chiiksan

Chiiksan

Soul Stealer

its so boring the first day in my life i actully wished I had homework

Signature

can't tell O_o.... i had an accident when i was 8years old, thats why i cant remember anything that happend bevore that

First day was fine...I have all my easy classes first semester ^-^....lunch is extremely boring tho because none of my friends go to that skool

id say the last day of school is the best day of school, you get to hang out wiht your friends for one day, and the teachers dont teach anything, nor do they care what u do (to an extent of course ;) )

sakura-chi

sakura-chi

~Dark Angel~

fun! haha, it was more like an hour of school on the first day because after 10 am the gr.10-12 students got to leave the school and then the staff did a gr.9 orientation. so i went to my friend's house after and i totally had a blast.

fawna-chan

fawna-chan

butterfly ghost

haha...fun to see my friends again, but schoolwork on the first day! they didn't even give us transportation! (metro cards for us!) spanish is my worse subject and our homeroom teacher is scary! she never smiles! x_x i'm dead this year...

beethoven

beethoven

darkness

it sucked i was taken out of my noraml class and put in to all Advanced Placment classes so i'm the only freshmen in purly senior classes and i'm still an 09 but i'm just taken the classes earlyer man that sucks but i'm doing better than seniors and i'm a freshy so ha but that was like two weeks ago for me

Only in the dark of your soul can you reveal the light of your heart" Stephen Penton
Signature

animefairy

animefairy

Bored student

it was boring. it was all about rules.

Thank you so much to soujiokita fro making my avy and sig! Mega thanks! *hugs*
Signature
Check out my userpage layout by Chichiri1907

pinaylily

pinaylily

All that's left of yesterday

It sucked, was sooo boring. All of the teachers went over the same thing in all of my classes. I had to listen to 6 different lectures about school rules, dress code, class, homework, and policies for the past seven and a half hours. My 2 best friends have different teachers and I have P.E again this year T_T I wanted ART! But I got German, which is good.

SweetGrl

SweetGrl

doki doki

Quote by beoulvedwhich first day? elementry or middle school??

The school that you're going to right now! ^^

Live to Love, Love to Live~~
Signature

farrr... here iam in australia, n the first day, they jus giv u da time table then u jus go to ur normal class... ...

Kaoru-San

Kaoru-San

Banana Goddess

Oh well it was mmaky! Kinda forgot ^_^' But anyways today was kinda fun! This one cute kid named Brad let me borrow his sweater cuase i was cold! :) So sweet! *woof* But another friend of mine -Leata- likes him so... i don't wanna start any drama! And i kept talking in japanese to another firned of mine -Alejandra- and she started laughing and we ended up listening to her Ipod XD *woof* Sounds busy but not really and now that song is stuck in my head >_< (My humps by Black eye peas) I LOVE THAT SONG! It has a nice beat XP *woof* Wow i worte alot o_0

No matter who you are, if you have a dream youre striving for and it sees impossible to accomplish, as long as you at least try, then it doesn't matter if you make it or not. Because deep down you know you gave it a shot. - Naru Narusegawa| Love Hina
Signature
|Female-Ecchi-Fans|Love Hina-Fans|Girls Only Shoujo Ai|
|Stop Bunnies|Chibi-Fest|Nippon-Foods|

Laggylagger

Master Loafer/Slacker

First day....who knows. Just OMG....my classes are......listening to the teachers talking for a looooooooooooooooooooooong time. Very useless.

thecatmistress

thecatmistress

the cat`s meow

i hated it. i didn`t really get the teachers i wanted... on top of that, i was bored and tired..

Signature Image
my user page made by k1ru ^^
COLOFULL WALLIES!

At my university, we could meet with the teachers today, but classes don't officially start until Friday (though some teachers mailed their students saying lessons would start today). Of course, I wasn't getting up just for that........so we'll see how everything goes Monday, lol.

Didn't your mom ever tell you that if you meet a strange man to protect your wallet and your asshole no matter what? ---Full Metal Panic: The Second Raid

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

It was okay, most of the time, the teachers just talked.

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

Not starting until tomorrow at my university. It should be interesting to see how it goes, though.

"I wanted to change the world, too. But I changed nothing. This is my story."

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 61 total items

Back to School & Work | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.