Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Separate gallery/forum searches - Minitokyo

Separate gallery/forum searches

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

I imagine this has been thought of before, but would it be possible to search the forums and the galleries separately? I find it a bit annoying when I have to sift through forum posts when I'm looking for 'musical' scans for example.

Just a thought.

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Quote by Aa-chanI imagine this has been thought of before, but would it be possible to search the forums and the galleries separately? I find it a bit annoying when I have to sift through forum posts when I'm looking for 'musical' scans for example.
Just a thought.

To tell you the truth, I'm also annoyed on that. When I search for some thread, I always end up with galleries. >.<

i think that's a good idea and we could also include a search for groups.

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

Keltosh

Retired Moderator

Keltosh

Inquisitor on hiatus

Wait for Minitokyo v.3

Signature
I am now on hiatus from moderating due to my thesis.
One of my favorite game ever: Mordor: The Depths Of Dejenol Community
The beautiful signature is from Biriwilg

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Quote by KeltoshWait for Minitokyo v.3

I see... so Sheqel included that on Mt3 eh. Must wait for that.

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

May as well close then :) .

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.