Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Friends on MT How do YOU choose them? - Minitokyo

Friends on MT How do YOU choose them?

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Mrchak

Mrchak

Welcome to Oblivion

Mostly i choose my friends based on avatar (something like a first impression)... But there are people who are my friends based on their personality... But mostly i respond to a cool avatar... What about you?

Captain of the 1st devision in [MicroTokyo] group

Sierra04

Sierra04

My heart belongs to him..Erik...

Maybe their avatar too or personality..it depends...but usually on the way they speak towards me

DarkIngram

DarkIngram

Urzu 7

I choose friends in MT just because they're talented, friendly....
I like adding Filipino friends bcoz I'm Filipino also :)

adamska

adamska

Hellfire

I choose mt's friends based on what they like, their personality, their avy ^^ and if they speak my same language (except for english).

\"That surface that tells the heavens it has an end cannot persuade me I have any. \"

Mizuna

Mizuna

Lazy

I couldn't care less. If ya PM/write in my Pagebooksomethingorotherthing then i'll write back. Where it goes from there, who knows, maybe friends, maybe not.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity..."

"One of life's greatest gifts, the gift of making a mistake."

cifiryn

cifiryn

~ Erase & Rewrite ~

Well I like finding spanish-spearkers :)
Sometimes I read a post in certain thread, and I find the post very interestinng, when something like that happenes, I usually check the userpager of the poster.

Some other times I just happen to meet people around, for example in the spam-thread... or in groups...

EVERLAST

Wild spectrum

Quote by MizunaI couldn't care less. If ya PM/write in my
Pagebooksomethingorotherthing then i'll write back. Where it goes from
there, who knows, maybe friends, maybe not.

same here! the people that have welcomed me here by writing in my GB often ends up becoming my friends... i guess i should try to befriend with the people who welcomed me on my "hellooo minitokyooo" thread (sounds stupid, i know ^^)

Generally, I don't initiate friendship. I let my friends invite me first. Usually this happanes after I have left comments in their submission. I seldom give negative comments because I hate to.

Another factor for me is to limit the numbers of friends. Unless you wish to have friends list as notification of their submission then it becomes rather awkward keeping in touch with everyone.

DoubleBarrel

DoubleBarrel

Banisher of Spam

Quote by mughiGenerally, I don't initiate friendship. I let my friends invite me
first. Usually this happanes after I have left comments in their
submission. I seldom give negative comments because I hate to. Another
factor for me is to limit the numbers of friends. Unless you wish to
have friends list as notification of their submission then it becomes
rather awkward keeping in touch with everyone.

i agree. :D

Slicing spam into nothingness so u wont have to.

i choose my friends sometimes based on their wallpapers and submission and sometimes if they add me to thier fl, ofcourse i'll add them back.

snarzz

snarzz

kawaii deschou ^^

ehm, like in real life...talk to them, ofcourse they had a "chat" thingy before i used much to play with ppl around mt ^^ but...since they stopped with that i dun get much new frinds since there isnt taht manyways of talking to them except forums and mirc. *i dun like mirc*

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

I choose them cuz i see them that they seem a good ppl and chatting, and if the friendship dont work i removed them from my FL :)

Signature Image

VKei

VKei

Yuki & Ai

I believe that you can't choose your friends, they choose you, but if I must do it, is for what they write in the threads, or those who speak my same language (spanish) ^_^'

I usually choose them through the threads. Just posting with them after awhile I get to know them I add them to my friends list.

BlkLotus

BlkLotus

bara tsukiyo

if they talk to me i talk to them. if they are intereested in my threads or add me to their list i add them

I try not too jugde..based on their avatar or on their personality..
sometimes, what you see on the outside is not enough to determine what kind of person they really are on the inside..
so.. i want the same thing from my friends as well..try not to jugde from my appearance..(in this case my avatar)
but accept me the way I am...

Latest wall (4th wall) - Forever and Always
My wonderfull brother, Tomokazoo:
Signature

RainOfStars

RainOfStars

Elusive Dream

Well, I don't usually add people to my friends unless they ask first. It really all depend if they are polite enough to ask first. But there are exception when I really enjoys talking to someone in a thread. Then I will add them^^

really need to clean up my FL soon.

Signature

Mrchak

Mrchak

Welcome to Oblivion

U know Fire-chan that avatar suites you :D

Captain of the 1st devision in [MicroTokyo] group

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.