Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Austin Powers - Minitokyo

Austin Powers

page 1 of 1 23 total items

Mrchak

Mrchak

Welcome to Oblivion

What do you think of the movie?

Who is your best character?

Do you have a favourite qoute?

This movie is one of my favourites and i can watch it over and over again and never be bored. I like doctor Evil coz hes always trying to be "hip" and "down with it". And he's kinda stupidly evil.
I like the part in the first movie when he thought that he had sharks with laser beam attached to their heads but it turns out that they are see bases... But to him that makes no difference if he wants so send Austin Powers to his doom...
I especially like the names: Dr. Evil, Number 1, Mini-me, Fat Bastard, Alotta Fagina...

Captain of the 1st devision in [MicroTokyo] group

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

The movie's great. All of them.

My fave character is Fat Bastard.

"Get in my Belly!!!"

I wonder when the next one will be....

Signature

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

I heard they were planning onmaking 7 of them or was it 6 I can't remeber MIke Meyers said that in some interview. Yeah fat bastard rocks "baby the other other white meat. Baby it's waht's for dinner"

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

moonaki

moonaki

relaxxx.......

I like the one with goldmember and Beyonce when fat bastard is saying after he spins"oh look at my tittays...."HAHAHAHA!!
My favorite line of Austin power movies is either "ohhh behave yourself",and "groovey baby."
hehehe.....very funny I do enjoy watching these movie from time to time.
:D XP

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Anyone else here noticed that Austin doesn't care about his past leading ladies?

Anyway, the last movie (Goldmember) ended showing Scott in the Dr. Evil's "Secret Base" behind the Hollywood sign. So, that means Scott is now the bad guy. What kinda evil can he bring when he runs around like panzy?

Signature

I absolutely love Austin Powers Movies!
I watched it in German (because I live in Germany), but I think the synchro isn't less good because of that.
A favourite quote... I can't think of one.
Fav. chara is Austin, of course^^

Prydey

Prydey

Once a Saint, Always a Saint...

I guess its a real funny show i fave is er fat bastard...thats what they call him anyway its funny when the heros meet him ahha

Honour above all, except vengeance...

Signature

the film is great, goldmember is probably my fave character because my friend went to the prom dressed like him.

http://futurama-fan-group.minitokyo.net/ for all those who like futurama

vaketon1

vaketon1

yondaime hokage

the movies are great!! i can whatch them over and over.
my fav character is Goldmember
"Dr. Evil can i paint your balls in gold?"

NARUTO rocks!!!!
Signature

Mrchak

Mrchak

Welcome to Oblivion

Quote by jakulitoAnyone else here noticed that Austin doesn't care about his past
leading ladies?
Anyway, the last movie (Goldmember) ended showing Scott in the Dr.
Evil's "Secret Base" behind the Hollywood sign. So, that means Scott is
now the bad guy. What kinda evil can he bring when he runs around like
panzy?

Yeah with every new Austin Powers movie comes a new chick... But he never mentiones the ones from the movies before... But thats Austin he can have more true loves...
Anyways it was funny with those japanese twins Fuk Mi and Fuk Yu...

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Quote by jakulitoAnyone else here noticed that Austin doesn't care about his past leading ladies?
Anyway, the last movie (Goldmember) ended showing Scott in the Dr. Evil's "Secret Base" behind the Hollywood sign. So, that means Scott is now the bad guy. What kinda evil can he bring when he runs around like panzy?

Yeah I have noticed that but I think they are making fun of the fact that in the James Bond movies there is always a new leading lady

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature

Mrchak

Mrchak

Welcome to Oblivion

Yeah good point... What you think of Frau and Dr Evils relationship?

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Quote by MrchakYeah good point... What you think of Frau and Dr Evils relationship?

I don't know what to say really. I mean is there really something going on between them or was it jsut a one time thing. I mean they claimed that was how Scotty came to be.

Signature

Mrchak

Mrchak

Welcome to Oblivion

Yeah but i mean it was pretty gross that they even made love... Do you remember the shadow scenes?

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

No I don't actually I usually skip over that part or at the least switch channels. I guess if you think about it it is pretty gross.

Hmm now that I think about it what the heck would the next movie be about

Signature

i liked the first and secound one. i dont like goldmember cuz it isnt as funny

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Quote by darkdragun05i liked the first and secound one. i dont like goldmember cuz it isnt as funny

What not aas funny !?!?!??!?!?! what about all those scenes in Japan you didn't think that was funny

Signature

I liked the first the most, but all of them were great. Its one of my favourite comedy movies :D
Favourite chara: Dr Evil and Austin
Favourite quote: "groovy, baby, yeah!"
Favourite scene: the Swedish-made penis enlarger part in the first movie ("This sort of thing ain't my bag, baby!")

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Mrchak

Mrchak

Welcome to Oblivion

My favourite scene was every shadow scene in Austin Powers movies (there were only two of them the one in the second movie Austin Powers:The Spy Who Shagged Me when they were in a tent and then it seemd like the chick was pulling stuff out of Austins behind, and the better one was in the third movie Austin Powers: Goldmember when they are in a medical room and having an exam and then it seems like Austing is giving birth to Mini-me and like his penis is moving and then his biting it... Thats one of the most hilareous scenes ever.

Quote by MrchakMy favourite scene was every shadow scene in Austin Powers movies

Yea, I liked them a lot too. The Jerry Springer Show in part 2 was very funny as well.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

gel-chan

gel-chan

Pastaaaa <3

Oh! I like Austin Powers! I like it, its very funny.

I like this quote:

Quote by Austin PowersYeah, baby! Yeah!

Hehe!

My friend likes this one from it's last movie: Goldmember:

Quote by Dr. EvilThis is a submarine, its long, hard and full of seamen!

Whoah! So as she says. :D I like Austin and Mini-me! I keep on laughing even if I don't see the movie! :)

Signature
"My last sig quote was rather plain so I changed it to something cool like this."
Wings-Lovers Administrator, Doujinshi-Support-Club Contestant & The-Ultimate-Coordinator Moderator

(fat bastard) "now it looks like a vagina" lol remember how he went on the jarreds diet ^_^

Signature
thanks to kawaii-chicken

Mrchak

Mrchak

Welcome to Oblivion

Yeah thats the end og the movie Goldmember... And then he started pulling his skin... :D

page 1 of 1 23 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.