Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 [GAME] Storytelling... - Minitokyo

[GAME] Storytelling...

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 71 total items

Mrchak

Mrchak

Welcome to Oblivion

The rulez are simple... I start the story with few sentences and the next poster continues the story with also a few sentences in any way that he wants to... We will max the number of sentences to 10 (that means please dont write more than 10 sentences, so its 10 or less). There are no restrictions on the freedom to continue the story as you see fit...
-U can kill a character
-U can add new character
-Basicly u can do whatever you like...
I hope you all understand the rulez...

So lets start....

In a anime land far far away lived a boy named Yamato... He lived in a forest away from the Estaria kingdom which was famous for the beautyful princess Hikari. One day he went to the forest to grab some wood for the fire and maybe catch some fish by the river... He heard a scream and rushed through the trees to help that person... And when he got there he saw...

(what did he saw? coutinue...)

Captain of the 1st devision in [MicroTokyo] group

DoubleBarrel

DoubleBarrel

Banisher of Spam

a little firefox named Barrel-kun who looked like he was starving. Trying to catch some fish, poor
Barrel-kun feel into the stream and since he cant swim he started to drown,someone anyone help me.......

Slicing spam into nothingness so u wont have to.

Mrchak

Mrchak

Welcome to Oblivion

Yamato rushed and grabbed the lil firefox Barrel-kun before Barrel-kun fell down the waterfall.
Yamato:"Are you ok?"
Barrel-kun:"Yeah. I'm ok."
They were standin on the edge of the river where young a lady was bathing (naked)...
She screamed and said...

Mrchak

Mrchak

Welcome to Oblivion

Yamatos house wes burned down while he was trying to rescue Barrel-kun he left the fire unwatched... They both stared at the burning house... The started throwing dirt on it to put it out but it was meaningless... Now they both out of home joined together to find Barrel-kuns mom who was trapped in a cave...

DoubleBarrel

DoubleBarrel

Banisher of Spam

so the adventure to find a new home began and left them clueless where to start. Without any food or water searching for Barrel-kuns mom would be a long journey.....so what were we pose to do ask Barrel-kun.......

Mrchak

Mrchak

Welcome to Oblivion

Yamato said:"We should ask the nice lady that we saw in the river maybe she knows someone that can help us..."
They both went to see this girl. She was still bathing and when she saw them she covered her breasts and asked what do you want?"
Yamato replyed:"We are looking for this fox's mom have you seen her?"
Girl:"No but i heard some sounds from a neaby cave... I'll show you..."
So they went after the girl...

DoubleBarrel

DoubleBarrel

Banisher of Spam

while walking into the cave a foul odor was in the air. This place stinks said the girl, anyway lady whats your name asked Barrel-kun. "May" the girl replied. so as theygot deeper into the cave something was walking towards them it was........

Mrchak

Mrchak

Welcome to Oblivion

...a fire breathing dragon. Yamato said:"Barrel-kun go and save your mom. I and May will handle this!"
May:"What do you mean by us???"
Then the dragon spit fire at them but they evaded it...
Barrel-kun went to his mom...

Bojack

Bojack

Ancient Soul Reaper named Sin

.....before the dragon can fire another attack...someone called out to the dragon......
???: "DRAGON STOP!"
Barrel-kun and his mom looked around...
Barrel-kun: "Who said that?"
???: "I did"...Bo-Kun
Bo-kun: A powerful shaman, that absorbs the power of others to become even more powerful....
I was about to absorb your mom's power before u showed up..but i'll be nice....for once....
Barrel-Kun...Leave now before I'll hurt u.............

Mrchak

Mrchak

Welcome to Oblivion

It seemed that the dragon was actualy Bo-kun's guardian spirit...
Barrel-kuns mom looked at Barrel-kun and said:"Go I will be alright..."
Barrel-kun:"But mom..."
His mom :"Barrel-kun i want you to go and live..."
Barrel-kun:"I'll come back to get you..."
All three of them turned around and left the cave while Bo-kun watched them with power in his eyes...

Sierra04

Sierra04

My heart belongs to him..Erik...

As the three left, inside the cave was Bo-kun and Barrel-kun's mom. Bo-kun went near to his guardian spirit and patted it and went near to Barrel-kun's mom.
Bo-kun: A good choice I would say. You know that I'll not spare their lives, right Freya...
Freya: I know that...you'll kill them and I can't let that happen! And also you can't absorb my power!

Mrchak

Mrchak

Welcome to Oblivion

Freya:"Even if you could you cant kill them coz you know where they went.."
Bo-kun:"!!! They went to see HER! I must stop them! My spirit go and fetch them! They wont escape me."
Freya thinks if they went to the Volcano of hope they will be alright...
Meanwhile May started yelling at Yamato for putting her in danger but then Barrel-kun started to cry... May and Yamato looked at eachother and started comforting little Barrel-kun...

(wow this is getting really good maybe i will draw a comic book with this scenario)

Bojack

Bojack

May: "it will be okay...don't cry"
Yamato: " yeah, we will save her...promise.
Just then on that split second, May and Yamato notice Barrel-kun was looking at something coming towards them from the direction they came from. They turn only to see Bo-Kun's dragon coming for them...........

Sierra04

Sierra04

As the dragon, fly towards them, they tried to run and hide in one of the bushes.
May: What should we do? That Bo guy might find us sooner or later...
Barrel-kun: Follow me...I know a safe place where we can stay...
Then Yamato and May looked at each other and nodded and followed Barrel-kun.

Mrchak

Mrchak

Welcome to Oblivion

But just as they turnes around Bo-kuns dragon was in front of them... He breath in wanting to spit fire! Yamato, May and Barrel-kun closed their eyes and thought "this is the end". But then...
A great fire ball struck the dragon and a misterious girl appeared and said:
"Mrchak! Fire Inferno!"
And the big mass of fire destoyed the evil dragon.
The girl said:"Hi! My name is Sierra, nice to meet you...".
On top of the nearby tree was Bo-kun... Watching...

Bojack

Bojack

Bo-kun: "What is this?.....who is she?.....wait..that face...
Bo-kun starts to remember something that happen 2 years ago at Sierra's home...

(flashback; 2 years ago)
Sierra's father:.....ur insane....if u think i will help summon such a beast, my answer is no.
Bo-kun went silent......
About 20 minutes later...Sierra returns home only to find her home in flames...the only she saw was Bo-kun standing in the center of the flames.....with a grin on his face.....
Tears ran down Sierra's face and then she screamed......

Bo-kun: "It would seem she has gotten much stronger.....I wonder why she is here"
Bo-kun stayed out of sight and see what they to one another.

Mrchak

Mrchak

Welcome to Oblivion

Yamato:"Hey thanks for saving us... I'm Yamato. These is May, and the little fox here is Barrel-kun..."
Sierra:"Nice to meet you. I'm Sierra, and this is my guardian spirit Mrchak."
Mrchak:"Greetings. What are you doing here? Its dangerous here in the Evil Forest..."
May:"We were going to the Volcano of Hope... We had to save Barrel-kuns mom!"
Barrel-kun:"Yeah this Bo-guy attacked us and...!"
Sierra:"(!!!) Bo-kun??? Where is he?!!"

Sierra04

Sierra04

May stepped froward and said," Uhm..Ms.Sierra, do you know Bo-kun? It's...just..your..
Sierra made a fist and took a deep breath and released, " Yes, I know him..he's..he's the one who killed my father...made our home into flames....and I shall never forget that!!"
The 3 were quite surprised that this Bo-kun could do such things. Barrel-kun started to worry, with Bo-kun with his mother.
" Mistress Sierra, please clam down..." Mrchak said worridly.

Mrchak

Mrchak

Welcome to Oblivion

Sierra:"Yes you are right Mrchak... Rage is something that makes us weaker. We must find Bo-kun... Whats the name of your mother Barrel-kun?"
Barrel-kun:"It's Freya..."
Sierra:"Freya! Oh no, we thought he'd never find her! We must rescue her at once, before the ritual is completed!"
Yamato:"What do you mean Sierra-chan?"
Sierra:"Freya-sama's spirit is one of the most powerful spirits in nature. If he unleashes her spirit and takes control who knows what would happen..."
Barrel-kun:"He cant do that to my mom lets go and stop him!"
Yamato:"Lets go..."

Bojack

Bojack

In the shadows of the trees....

Bo-kun: It would seem Sierra will not have peace of mind...so I will give her peace when i kill her....
Just then; a hooded man appeared before him....
?????: Sir, as requested, i have done as u asked around the same time your dragon went after them......
Bo-kun: Good Raven, Where's Cinder and Angel?
Raven: At the site near the Volcano of Hope.....with her...U want me to deal with them...
Bo-kun: Yes, kill them before they reach half way there.
Bo-kun vanished and Raven went on ahead of the others to wait for them.

Mrchak

Mrchak

Welcome to Oblivion

The four heroes heading for the Volcano of Hope...
Yamato:"Hey what do you think is on top of that volcano?"
Sierra:"Dont you know? That is the place where strenght of fire spirits is boosted. If Mrchak goes there we will be much stronger and we can defeat Bo-kun..."
Mrchak:"Indeed. In the Volcano of Hope lurks power that no one can understand... My only purpose in life is to get stronger so i can protect my Shaman, Sierra-sama..."
Barrel-kun:"Wait!"
May:"What is it Barrel-kun???"
Barrel-kun:"I know this smell..."
Mrchak:"They are here..."
They were almost at the top of the Volcano but they were surrounded by Bo-kun's men... Their powers are unknown to these four souls trying to save Freya...

Sierra04

Sierra04

There stood the three henchmen of Bo-kun. On the middle was a tall, long black haired guy, named Raven, on his right was a girl with grayish or whitish hair with a ninja (kinda) outfit which was tblack and red, named Angel and on his left was a blonde guy with black outfit and with a glove with spikes. Angel was smirking while playing with her whip. Cinder was fixing his gloves and Raven's arms are crossed to his chest and smiled evily.
Angel: They look so fresh, don't you think Cinder?" she said evily as she looked to Cinder.
Cinder: Yeah, they look so fresh that I want to rip them apart!!" he exclaimed and readied to strike the teens.

Mrchak

Mrchak

Welcome to Oblivion

Yamato surprised asked:"Who are you? And what do you want from us?"
Raven was laughing, then Angel and Cinder looked at each other and they started laughing too.
"Our master, Bo-sama, didnt want to get his hands dirty so he sent us to deal with you", said Raven."And Sierra we're here to burn your friends to ashes..."
May:"No! Stop! Why are you doing this???" They answered that with an evily smile.
Sierra:"No matter! Mrchak! Ignis Inferno!!!"
Angel:"You're little spirit wont help you now! Eduardo! Into the whip. Go and get her spirit!"
The whip tide Mrchak unabling him to move...
May:"Oh NO!"
Cinder:"Ha ha now you're all going to die. Starting with you little fox... He he..."
Yamato:"BARREL-KUN!!!"

Sierra04

Sierra04

Cinder rushed against Barrel-kun. Barrel-kun couldn't move his body and lay limply and scared on the ground.
May: Barrel-kun, move, hurry!" she exclaimed but then Cinder had hitted him.
Cinder: Hehe..it's just a piece of....what the?!" he was cut off when a blue barrier surrounded Barrel-kun. Barrel-kun opened his eyes and saw this barrier.
Sierra: I forgot to tell you, I can use my powers whenever I want. Did Bo-kun tell you this?" she said and casted another spell.

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 71 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.