Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Any golfers on Minitokyo? - Minitokyo

Any golfers on Minitokyo?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 29 total items

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

I have recently started to get into playing golf and would like to continue it on. Just wondered if there were any other golfers on Minitokyo and whereabouts you play ^__^ .

A little detail about my golfing thus far:
- My driving is getting better and better as I practice and I can hit 200 yards without too much hassle and mostly in a straight line.
- My iron shots are a bit shakey and I don't get the distance or loft on them that I should. I'm working on my swing.
- My putting is easily my weakest part. I find it really difficult to judge distance and the gradients on the green.

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

siliver16

siliver16

iwillbeurfriend...no!lol..

sorry i don't know whre to golf.
but there is an mini golf course at coney island.
-mxc

mxc-just someone's intal im using for this wedsite.lol. and im just another crazy peron in this world... so if u don't like me deal with it....jk

DarkVirus

DarkVirus

::Nobody::

i never actually played at a golf course, but i practice hit golf balls...

retire

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

Quote by DarkVirusi never actually played at a golf course, but i practice hit golf balls...

I've only ever played a proper round once and was pretty awful. I have started to go to the driving range a bit more though and I'm confident that when I play again in a couple of weeks, I'll be a lot better :) .

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

I play golf, but I play in Brazil, where live.

Nyuu-chan

Nyuu-chan

Game over, baby!

Quote by DarkVirusi never actually played at a golf

Same here ^^, sorry if I disappoint you ...

Signature
Too gentle and cold like the petals that are changing their color.

ChaoticOni

ChaoticOni

Timeless Existence

My dad and my grandpa are into golf, they have the clubs and everything, but all i ever did was go to the driving range. I nvr played on an actual golf course. Too expensive><

I have clubs and I sometimes go on the practice. Of there to say that I make to some... ^^

Signature Image
I am a NuGeneration & I squat French-Tribu

Never played before - not my kind of sport. I prefer a more "active" sport like tennis or badminton. Golf is relaxing , I'm sure, and I might try it one day when I'm older and have more time on my hands!

I play...but i dont travel to play. I go to courses around where i live. They're usually only 9 holes though (not full 18 hole courses). I only know of one 18 hole course by me...well public 18 hole.

Signature
When the world you are in, just doesn't seem real...

I never played golf, I don't like it very much; but I would like to play minigolf, it looks like more funny, isn't?

Kayen

Kayen

Lord of Nothing

the last time i tryed to play i broke every club in the bag :)

Signature

You must see death to find life, you must look into evil to find the good
and to see the daylight you must walk through the darkness

thank you AC2N for the awsome av and sig :)

TurtleEmperor

TurtleEmperor

full-time slacker

Sweaty sport doesn't suit me, so I took golf class back in high school for 2 years.
Unfortunately I never really played golf after that.

Signature Image
thank May-sama for the siggy ^_^

I tried it out once in an amusement park but I totally suck at golf xD
I don't hit the ball on the right place so it doesn't fly there where I want it to fly - am I just clumsy or stupid?
There's a golf yard (a former American airport) not far from my home but I never was there and probably I won't go there because of my first-try-trauma xD

I have gold balls, but I never play glof.

Does mini-golf count?

Signature

Inuyasha-FAN

Inuyasha-FAN

I'm back

i played golf before but im not good at it! >.<

xellokelly

-Smiling Assassin-

golf is fun!
i ve been playing since i was 7, and im not bad.
as for your question, i play pretty much anywhere theres a good course ^^;
but i havent been playing recently due to exams...

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

buggydude

buggydude

Now comes with 90% more fondue!

i play golf. i have a pretty awesome drive but my short game lacks majorly. i can't chip to save my life XD

Renegade Nuns on Wheels

o0, golf! Well, I played golf before and I'm not really good at it!

breadcrust

breadcrust

glowing city lights

I was playing golf for almost a year or so about 4 years ago. I wasn't bad at it given my experience (and age), but I didnt enjoy it that much after a while, mostly because I dont like having to be so precise with my arms/hands. From what I can remember, I was best at iron shots, but I hate putting.

I was on the Golf Team last year, it was a great season, we even had a big win 160-193, but finished with 7 and 7 overall ( :sweat: ) the coach was my math teacher, but heard that he wasn't going to do it this year, so I'm hesitating on whether or not to join.

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Sorry man, never played it. At the Philippines, it's for rich people only... >.<

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

Mizuna

Mizuna

Lazy

The driving range i went to happened to be parallel to a main road with heavy traffic. Needless to say, i enjoyed making cars slam to a hault as a golfball bounces right infront of it.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity..."

"One of life's greatest gifts, the gift of making a mistake."

fooblued

fooblued

British Fetishist

I love mini-golf, and golf games, but unfortunately the chance has never presented itself for me to play actual golf... and I live down the street from a golf course with a driving range.... :sweat:

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 29 total items

Back to Hobbies & Sports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.