Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Any golfers on Minitokyo? - Minitokyo

Any golfers on Minitokyo?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 29 total items

weedy98z

weedy98z

full metal geek

i also just pick up golf about 6 months ago it's quet fun, at first i thought it was stupid but i tried it and fell in love with it.

notdante

notdante

Who wants Turkey-dogs?!!!?!!

ohoh i have a golf story. for summer p.e. we went to a golf corse for one session. one of my friends showed up, she was late too, with a crazy golf bag. first off she said she found it in her yard and it probably had 12-18 clubs in it, a rain bag over it which was about 2 sizes too big and had something stuck in the bottum so it hung out a bit and a little two wheeled cart think that was cluncky and interesting to work. plus it was from the 70s or 80s so its got i think green with yellow stripes or something like that. i actually found a pair of golf shose that where probably from the same era in my bag. that was a good day. although im not to great, i developed a slice to the right.

Signature

(\_/)
(o.O)
(0 0) This is Bunny's weird twin. Copy Bunny's weird twin into your signature to help him on his way to eating all of the pies on the planet.

somebodyelse

Retired Moderator

somebodyelse

Pacman's mouthpiece

I played for a year in high school, then on and off for a couple years, then stopped altogether. But I did play 18 holes in Scotland this past July, and scored exactly 100, which is funny because I haven't gotten any better or worse since high school.

My main weakness is, can't chip to save my life...like I'll be in a bunker next to the green, chip once and not make it out, then chip again and fly it right across the green into another bunker...ugh. If I could chip way better, and putt a little better I could be in the low 80s, but I'd have to summon the willpower to actually block off an afternoon and pick up some clubs.

Signature Image
"Searchin' for my lost shaker of salt..." -Jimmy Buffett

Aoi Nishimata goodies! Check my gallery out!

echidnaboy726

echidnaboy726

Good eye, sniper

Yeah, iron shots are a pain, aren't they? I'm only sixteen, and pretty weak, so I can't even call myself a golfer. I do, however, enjoy it on occasions. Here's a trick for the greens. Imagine a line across the ground from the ball to the hole. Remember to adjust for slopes and such. And don't use too much force. I'm particularly guilty of that one. Oh, by the way... two hundred yards straight is awesome! I'm still hitting about one hundred, and I've got this hilariously wicked slice to the right... Heh, I was at the driving range this one time, and waay off to the side they've got a little shed for housing equipment, probably imagining no one would hit it. Man, you should've heard the "thunk" that thing made... Well, good luck on the courses!

SealedSword

Sword Demon

lol, my mum randomly bought golf clubs and a few gofl balls for us to use, but, I've never used it before ^_^'
Sure does look intersting though, my friend plays golf, and is getting tutored by some pro golfer >__<
He wants me to try it, but I'll probably just end up hitting the ball as hard as I can XD

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 29 total items

Back to Hobbies & Sports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.