Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 first day in new school - Minitokyo

first day in new school

page 1 of 1 15 total items

well the first day in hs was crazy my whole class got the wrong homeroom number and we were kicked form room 266 to 381 then from there back to 266. finally i went to the audiotrum and i met alot of friends because of this mistake i acutally made a friend with a girl lolx

That happened with me too...time ago.... ^_^'

Signature Image

Yeah, first days in a new school are always kinda confusing, but at least you made a friend. It took me forever to have true friends in school, mostly girls, and they were always nothing but nice with me. Hey, sorry if this sounds offensive, but... is she cute?

Member of "[Hispanime]".

I just started hs last week and still dont have any permanent classes

yea lol

maldita42

maldita42

Live for the music

I hate the fisrt day!! I always go very late because i can't get up!! >.<!!

Signature

selimangagirl

selimangagirl

la luz de la luna

Mmmm... The next week, I started in a new school... I am very nervious!

kawaiikiyomi

kawaiikiyomi

..*trust is for fools*..

well last year i started high school and it was kinda olryt cuz all the new students have to go to school earlier than the older students. it was easier to make friends cuz you know that they are also new to the school. we are still together right now. they all became my true friends. :D

\"If you were\'nt afraid, you\'d be like Lorcan. He is\'nt afraid because he does\'nt love. To cause such pain you can\'t love or fear, but only crave\"

in the beginning of this year i started in a new school (since my old school only went to grade 10, and i wanted to do grade 11 and 12)

anyways the school was completely new to me.
some advice would be open minded.
keep your common sense, and try not make friends with the wrong people.

That sounds like a typical first day of school for everyone..including me. <_< >_>

!st day is kinda boring coz teacher go through alot of admin thingies and brief us on alot of stuff and theres still the usual "icebreaker" session which i hate bleh hahahaha.

tt was forture in disguise ^^

Quote by kawaiikiyomiwell last year i started high school and it was kinda olryt cuz all the new students have to go to school earlier than the older students. it was easier to make friends cuz you know that they are also new to the school. we are still together right now. they all became my true friends. :D

accutally tats the same way i met my friends lol

dezidez

dezidez

fanatic

lol...the first day is always crappy....the bullshit that you have to go thru.... x_x >.< dont get me started....lol...but umm atleast you made friends...as well as I did everywhere I went...
lol...oh well

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

nimiru

nimiru

*~ locked heart ~*

i never like the first day school . . . especially when its a new school . . . it's crappy really crappy i tell you!! XP

Signature
"Words aren't the only thing that let people know what you're thinking..." - Tifa Lockhart, FFVII

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Back to School & Work | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.