Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 ask Gamefish questions... - Minitokyo

ask Gamefish questions...

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 25 total items

Gamefish

Gamefish

Sashimi-san

here you guys can ask me questions about the beachvolleyball evenings and other kinds of questions.. yes, even embarrassing ones... and they'll be answered with honesty..

Man i am so f*cking jealous about yu dude! XD

Gamefish

Gamefish

Sashimi-san

in here, I try to ignore everything that has been said in the shoutbox, so explain yourselfs :P

KurriKlown

KurriKlown

-wants Mr. Tadakichi-

1) Nio pictures??? Weak dude XD
2) Heini>Grolsch>Heini again? Ugh.. from sweet to bitter to sweet again.. that's hard dude. I'm a fan of grolsch, but right after a sweet tasting watery heineken... shiver me timbers!

Uhm.. where was it?

Signature

Quote by Gamefishhere you guys can ask me questions about the beachvolleyball evenings I have every thursday. I promise to update this every thursdaynight.. or fridaymorning... please consider that I live in The Netherlands, so be patient about the update part...

i know yu wanna do that b**ch at the beach man! XD Tell me!! XD

Gamefish

Gamefish

Sashimi-san

Quote by KurriKlown1) Nio pictures??? Weak dude XD
2) Heini>Grolsch>Heini again? Ugh.. from sweet to bitter to sweet again.. that's hard dude. I'm a fan of grolsch, but right after a sweet tasting watery heineken... shiver me timbers!
Uhm.. where was it?

you probably don't know the place... it was in Monnickendam... that's were I live... so now you know my deepest secrets :P

Quote by Paolo

Quote by Gamefishhere you guys can ask me questions about the beachvolleyball evenings I have every thursday. I promise to update this every thursdaynight.. or fridaymorning... please consider that I live in The Netherlands, so be patient about the update part...

i know yu wanna do that b**ch at the beach man! XD Tell me!! XD

she's not a <insert B-word> kinda girl... she's really nice, out of a boyfriend at the moment, and I just can't stop thinking about her XD ... there's only a slight little problem here... I don't have the guts to tell her straight in the face *blushes*.. I might need some help on that ^_^'

sorry! ^_^' got crazy there.... are yu shy to ask her?

Gamefish

Gamefish

Sashimi-san

you bet.. she'll be my first girlfriend in about 10 years XD unbelieveable right? a 19 year old only had one girlfriend and that was 10 years ago :S

Kizuna

Kizuna

Look at this!

e..e.eh? What's this thread about? What beachvolleyball evening? Am I the only one who doesn't get this thread? Cause it seems like some of the ppl here know..

o_O

Quote by Kizunae..e.eh? What's this thread about? What beachvolleyball evening? Am I the only one who doesn't get this thread? Cause it seems like some of the ppl here know..

o_O

just ask Gamefish what he yesterday.

Kizuna

Kizuna

Look at this!

Quote by Paolo

Quote by Kizunae..e.eh? What's this thread about? What beachvolleyball evening? Am I the only one who doesn't get this thread? Cause it seems like some of the ppl here know..
o_O

just ask Gamefish what he yesterday.

Um okay. Gamefish, what (did) you (do) yesterday?

Gamefish

Gamefish

Sashimi-san

lol... I play beachvolleyball with chicks every thursdayevening... and since I got a lot of questions in the shoutbox, I started this thread so people can ask their questions here XD :D

Kizuna

Kizuna

Look at this!

o_O, ooooh.. what kinds of questions? :)

Quote by Kizunao_O, ooooh.. what kinds of questions? :)

Again, just ask what he did at the beach...Man, im so jealous that he partied with the babes...
Got drunk too.

Gamefish

Gamefish

Sashimi-san

*off topic*Paolo, the kaitou slayer.... yeah right =P
*on topic*it's just like Paolo said, Kizuna, any questions you can come up with..

Kizuna

Kizuna

Look at this!

..*smirk*.. yesterday... how many... bounces..?

Quote by Gamefish*off topic*Paolo, the kaitou slayer.... yeah right =P
*on topic*it's just like Paolo said, Kizuna, any questions you can come up with..

Gamefish, shut up.

VampireMelinda

VampireMelinda

Digital Goddess

hmm Does this involve panty shots or bondage in anyway?

"Don't You Want to Hang Out and Waste Your Life with Us?" - Spike from Cowboy Bebop

Gamefish

Gamefish

Sashimi-san

well the thread does state asking me about stuff... no matter how weird the question might be.. I'll answer it

Quote by VampireMelindahmm Does this involve panty shots or bondage in anyway?

no... not yet anyway *grin*

h2dz

h2dz

h2UNDERGROUNdz

how is it in the Netherlands? ^^

why is ur name Gamefish? O.o

yup yup.. those r my questions :)

giving it all away...

Gamefish

Gamefish

Sashimi-san

The Netherlands sucks, I want to live in Australia.

Gamefish: a fish that plays games.
My last name is Vis, which is dutch for the english word Fish... and I have a Gamecube, so I play games.. clear enough? ^^

Miroku4444

Miroku4444

Ecchi Enthusiast!!

Do you know anything about onegai friends?? I heard onegai friends is not a anime, its a drama cd.
What the hell is a drama cd?

Signature

Gamefish

Gamefish

Sashimi-san

I know almost nothing about Onegai Friends, just the same as you do, that it's gonna be available on drama cd.. and god knows what that is.. if someone from Japan could help us out here, please let us know.. ^^

How do you feel about World Of Warcraft?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 25 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.