Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 FY Genbu Kaiden - a prequel to the original Fushigi Yuugi series - Minitokyo

FY Genbu Kaiden - a prequel to the original Fushigi Yuugi series

Tagged under Fushigi Yuugi: Genbu Kaiden

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Fushigi Yuugi Genbu Kaiden is said coming to anime... the manga is recently around...
What do u expect from it as anime? Better than the original FY series?

UltraMarine

UltraMarine

Detective Prince

Is the anime going to be an OVA or a TV series? If its an OVA, then I don't expect it to be that great though I'm crossing my fingers it will be a good one. I have seen the FY OVAs and didn't like how it adapted the last section of the manga series. The story seem rushed and lacking the big excitment factor. I'm hope the producers don't do the same with Genbu.

Signature

Quote by UltraMarineIs the anime going to be an OVA or a TV series? If its an OVA, then I
don't expect it to be that great though I'm crossing my fingers it will
be a good one. I have seen the FY OVAs and didn't like how it adapted
the last section of the manga series. The story seem rushed and lacking
the big excitment factor. I'm hope the producers don't do the same with
Genbu.

Genbu Kaiden series will be an anime series as i've seen in most websites regarding about it...
There is somewhat Tamahome and Miaka love story but then very different
check it out in http://abyssalflames.com

Ayasal

Ayasal

Return, Into The Mist

OMG! I didnt there will be a anime!? XP XP I cant wait to see it then! I liked the
Fushigi Yuugi series but I hated the OVAs x_x

Relinquish your Dreams of Paradise
Signature

UltraMarine

UltraMarine

Detective Prince

Thanks for the link. Cool looking site. It seems its mostly covering the Gaiden novels, which I have totally forgotton they existed until now. And by how things are looking, I guess the anime won't be released for some time? I haven't seen any promotional pics in current japanese magazines other than the ones for the PS2 game and the manga.

Signature

Quote by AyasalOMG! I didnt there will be a anime!? XP XP I cant wait to see it then! I liked the
Fushigi Yuugi series but I hated the OVAs x_x

It's not going 2 be an OVA (hopefully)

The manga are not finished yet and so far, Takiko (heroine - priestess of Genbu) current
found 5 of her seishi

Actually I'm reading the manga now... ^ _ ^

[fangirl ranting mode]
There's going to be an anime?! waiiiiiiiii My dreams are coiming true!! BEST manga ever!!!... Takiko is great, Uruki is hot, Tomite ... XD Yes, the characters are awesome. *DROOL****
[/fangirl ranting mode]

Anyways...

I believe this is my favorite manga by Watase, which also happens to be one of my favorite mangaka ~_~ (duh...) This manga surpasses the original in almost every aspect (though Nuriko and Chichiri will always be my heroes :( ). The character development is just astounding, and you really feel for them as their situations arise. It would be great if it was turned into an anime, but as much as I support and would petition for it, I highly doubt it at this point. :( Just keep our fingers crossed. At least our view of the manga won't be ruined ^_^' ... I still long for the anime though. But you can always listen to the drama tracks... the voice acting is beyond superb, you don't even need the pictures. PM me for the link

LinDorK@_@

Yes... fingers all crossed (even the toes... joke ^_^' )

So far, we have Uruki (aka rimudo), tomite, Hatsui, Namame and Hikitsu (yah my fav is hikitsu although i liked Namame too... )

But then we all know that the story will end sad...

Just as what is said in the original FY series, Takiko will be killed by her father because
Genbu is devouring her (i wonder why god beasts wants girls?? >=( )

Regardless, maybe Uruki waited for her until heaven :) somehow like Tatara & Suzuno

God Beasts can devour only those whose wills are weak. But Takiko was so strong.. what caused her to become weak? Come on... Miaka made it >=( I predict that _ _ _ _ _ will come in contact with death, which cost Takiko's will to live... Let's just all hope Watase-Sensei somehow pulls off a happy ending (that wasn't mentioned in the fy:ss mangas) we don't know about. It's possible, because what was known of the Priestess of Genbu was only heard from a third person's point of view...

LinDorK@_@

kawaiikiyomi

kawaiikiyomi

..*trust is for fools*..

i love the manga but i fink that the suzaku and the seiryu's one is better. but still i want to watch this but i dont fink that it will come out in my country. >=( arghhh!!!!

\"If you were\'nt afraid, you\'d be like Lorcan. He is\'nt afraid because he does\'nt love. To cause such pain you can\'t love or fear, but only crave\"

I just finished reading the manga... qiute tiring as i have 2 translate 'em panel by panel. but then, i haven't got any further than vol. 14 (that's the latest release?)
I looking 4ward to finish it and then if ever the anime comes, we can see which is better :)

fy seishi - MIKO PAIR...

Takiko - Uruki
Suzuno - Tatara
Miaka - Tamahome....

Alright we know that seiryu hardly has a pair :sweat:

omg! really?i think this is the greeatest news i heard so far!...i love the series and i'm right as of now praying that another one will come like them!

ahhhhh there is going to be a genbu anime......I can't wait!
(I'm already wait for the next genbu manga vol to come out)

diana86

diana86

|||TwinSoul|||

WHOA! ireally really hope that there will be an anime of FYGK! it's a whole lot better than the original FY plot! the manga's soooooo cool!

Signature
In that special place between the earth and sky...

I like FYGK but there's more than 14 volumes?! That's kind of too much but I'm still going to continue to buy it. This series is awesome. :D

Quote by crystille21But then we all know that the story will end sad...

Just as what is said in the original FY series, Takiko will be killed by her father because
Genbu is devouring her (i wonder why god beasts wants girls? >=( )

Regardless, maybe Uruki waited for her until heaven :) somehow like Tatara & Suzuno

I think Uruki's bit about whether living humans passing through the Rift of Reincarnation in volume three is rather telling, don't you?

is it coming on anime! HAPPY >_<! well i hope it's good.! fushigi yugi is old now and so i hope it will be a good anime^^

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.