Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Vandread- the commander - Minitokyo

Vandread- the commander

Tagged under Vandread

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Was anyone else appalled to find out the commander was a undercover man? That was a plot twist I didn't see coming, and didn't need. That was very strange, and I had to explain it to my youngest son, who was watching with me. (sweat drops)

Yea i was so surprised, It was definitely a twist. I have been watching vandread ever since the 1st stage and i would never have guessed that the commander was a male. Man, your youngest son must have had a lot of qusetions for you. ^_^

Signature

"All the while we thought you were a brilliant strategist when really you've just been a lucky fool." - Kurama

*Referring to Sanzo, said with a lisp* "It's nice to see he's getting in touch with his feminine side."- Gojyo

white-zero

white-zero

Left this part of the universe.

Quote by Fangirl101Yea i was so surprised, It was definitely a twist. I have been watching
vandread ever since the 1st stage and i would never have guessed that
the commander was a male. Man, your youngest son must have had a lot of
qusetions for you. ^_^

LOL. I pity your son. So, what kinda explaination did you come up?

It was a surprise alright & BC's real voice was definitely male (hence the reason for the choker). H/ever, it was apparent that the crew regarded her as a woman after that & I think BC actually want to be regarded as a female amongst the crew.

Just wondering about something tho': it was not clear in the sub about her physical status. Did BC merely had chest implants or did he/she undergo a complete makeover (basically SRS) to carry out her spying on Nirvana?

white-zero

white-zero

Left this part of the universe.

I just have to ask this; are those real boobs or just pure silicon?

Quote by white-zeroI just have to ask this; are those real boobs or just pure silicon?

Basically like my question above. The subs in my copy were not clear on the extent of BC's disguise i.e. was it merely chest implant or total makeover.

I just went back and explained the whole story basis to him again, which is not easy either. He gave me some funny looks, but I did the best I could.

i think they are fake. I remember a leader of the men asking him, "how come you haven't had those removed yet?" That is not definitive, since they had really messed up views on women, but it is the only clue I have.

At least now I know why no one is selling posters of him/her.

mechaboy143

mechaboy143

SP Van Gold

Well, if it was fake, how could it goes "boing-boing"?

"I am Hibiki Tokai, i will fight. for them. for all the people who believe in me" - Hibiki Tokai

Pooooooooooooor Bart....
Must've been hard for him to give up BC knowing that she's a guy in the end...

Ya, Bart never had luck

Necesito ayuda para subir mis creditos ToT

There only is Shirley Clyne, She one of commander-leader of Nirvana. her sister is Lacus Clyne from Gundam SEED Series, and also she really cute and She is the first of the new Princess of Nirvana encountered in the series. Shirley is a typical anime heroine, a generally sweet and kind girl who cares deeply for her friends and family. She adores her older sister Lacus and tries to emulate her as much as possible.

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Please do not bump old threads especially when your post doesn't even have anything to do with the thread topic

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.