Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What is your hobby? - Minitokyo

What is your hobby?

page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8 Next » 185 total items

TAM-Lisa

TAM-Lisa

My hobby is searching new pic on net or chat with my friend on MT.
And you? What's your hobby? Tell me as possible

laurent

laurent

..:: Kuro ::..

Well, although I mostly don't have much time I still try to have numerous hobbies. Mine are collecting pics. from Gundam Seed/Seed Destiny, collecting anime and manga, chatting with friends, making walls. to put here on MT, drawing, inventing (mostly it's designing), listening to music and photography.

Signature Image

Aside from activities on MT, I enjoy watching anime (with my dad in the case of domestic releases), reading manga, looking on the net for something to watch/read, chatting with friends, playing video games, and listening to music. And after listing all that, I think I need to get out more :\ .

Mindfullcat

Mindfullcat

You don't get owt for nowt

Anime, games, movies and my computer

Model-Gundam hee hee

ahh my english is so little so sorry if i have worng word ^^

kinoko-san

kinoko-san

snow and winter~~

Hmm...watch anime,reading comics,play piano,browsing on my computer,listen to music, if i have time i can make some poetry... ^_^'

lianppoper

lianppoper

[Free Bird]

almost like the dude laurent 'cept to be more general-- > surf the net, watch anime and listen to music. Well, if it's a school day, then, surf the net, do homework (mediocrity is not acceptable!!!) and some other stuffs that I may not remember...

Signature

My hobbies are drawing, reading manga, watching, anime, and surfing the web for mp3s and wallpapers.

BlkLotus

BlkLotus

bara tsukiyo

my hobbies are reading, playing on the ps2, and being here on mt when i can

my hobby if im not online is ofcourse reading manga, watching anime, creating wallpaper and playing with my ps2.
i also visit mt almost every day.

s9031496c

s9031496c

.:. NAMIE .:.

Swimmin, movies and yeah hangin at MT!

Thanx endoftheworld for the sig^_^
Signature
You can call me Namie or Batrisha. May God Bless ya always!

jeffng9

jeffng9

Nanoha & Fate fan~

lets see....
Mine would be games , making gundam model , animes and meeting friends all around

Signature

playing the guitar , flute, climbing, drawing and of course MT XD

\"Why can\'t u stay here a while?
Here a while
..here with me.. \"

tian82

tian82

-Lovely-

Online (log into MT) , checking update about anime, watch anime, shopping and sleeping ...

-Sweet Cotton Candy-
Signature

Edward-Fantasy

Edward-Fantasy

Im a Gothic Boy

i dont have hobbies.......what you can call hobbies, for my is my life, the anime, the videogames are my life

Signature Image
Im running with the wind
I gonna win
I gonna cross seas, never give up
I not a thing without sense, listen to me

I have got many hobbies. Reading a lot! Doing sports activity ecspecially bodybuilding! Listening music! Going shopping! Party is always on top! Learning japanese! etc...

Watch anime and scribble shorts stories on my notebooks :)

kaimynas

kaimynas

And the rain starts falling..

Mine's Would be Watching Anime ( Like Wolfs'rain or Eva) .Collecting Wp.Trieing To draw Wp.And Reading. Like Reading At End Of The Day,To Forgot All My Problems.And I Think Whats All :)

Signature
	ImageForeverAutumn

hooby is watch anime n slag^^

xange

xange

~white bunny~

Besides being here i like writting poetry or READING MANGA, or helping friends with homeworks. My ultimate hobbie is taking dance classed every friday :)

she'll **** you just for the taste

Signature

KyoFan368

KyoFan368

I'm going to take a...zzzz

Mine is listening to all the music I can!! If that counts. I really don't have one now that I think about it!! Ohh I love to take quizes!! .... hmmm I'll try to think of something *thinking...........* :) :D :pacman:

-The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. ~Helen Keller :D
Signature

Rella

Rella

Tsukihime

My hobby...I have lots. I like to read/write fan fictions/original fictions, web designing, graphic designing, shopping, hanging out with friends and watching/reading anime/manga. ^^

Signature
Newest Wallpaper: Anyone and Anything XD

anime and manga

I am nothing but trouble...
Signature

I have alot of hobbies like listening to music,watching anime,reading,playing video games, internet, etc. :D

page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8 Next » 185 total items

Back to Hobbies & Sports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.