Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What is your hobby? - Minitokyo

What is your hobby?

page 3 of 8 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 185 total items

I have no hobbies because its enjoyable to study the piano and the cello

Harati

Harati

Supreme Overlord!

I really like drawing alot and watching anime. I also take most of my time reading manga.

Gressini

Gressini

Tokimeki No Hakumi

-Watching Anime and MotoGP Race
-Building Gundams Model Kits
-Collecting all Gundam Marchandise
-go somewhere with my Sportbike

'Signature Image'
Tokimeki No Hakumi

GonTidus

GonTidus

Dise

watching so much anime and play some videogames.!! the heaven for me ajaja

online forums mt , ats , naruto forums, watching anime, playing vid games, swimming , boxing , hanging around at friends.

Tagging...yeah...definately tagging.
I used to be a big fan of parties and drugs...but that stopped back in January due to me loosing my drivers liscence.

Signature

Anime, some manga, videogames, music, pool, driving, basically messing around doing whatever.

kyokujitsu

kyokujitsu

Without Purpose

Well, what I most enjoy doing depends on the circumstances. If I'm alone, I would enjoy a good book as much as a good anime, and video games are cool too. If I'm with a group of people however, I absolutely love playing tennis (but only if the other people can actually play tennis) and online/LAN games.

"What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?"
- Dr. Robert Schuller

GoodTree - The homepage that supports charities ^_^

bbls

bbls

Lazy days...

my hobby is making beaded jewelry, but lately i haven't had much time to pursue that... :(
i luv jewelry making because it relaxes me and i'm always excited to see my finished product. i just wish i was a lot better at it.

Don't worry about tomorrow, don't think about yesterday,
don't live in the future, just make it through today!

Signature Image

storm-dragon-girl

storm-dragon-girl

I am unseen, unheard, & unknown

my hobbies are Reading, collecting(Mangas and Anime DVDs), watching tv, and surfing the net for great websites

Like I said in another thread, my hobby is collecting Anime and manga...

I throw crap at my roommate. You guys should try it he's fun.
P.S.: Don't make em mad, though. There are consequenses...need spell check

The monkeys on the bus go ohahahahahaahahaahahahaahah, ohahahahahaahahaahahahaahah, ohahahahahaahahaahahahaahah. The mokeys on the bus go ohahahahahaahahaahahahaahah, all around the town

SilentKnight

SilentKnight

Spit Fire Like Dhalsim

My hobby is rapping. None of that guns, money, women crap mind you, I have better things to rap about than that junk.

As of recently, I've picked up the hobby of collecting anime figurines (the larger sized ones), though they're pretty freakin expensive.

Leader of the Hip Hop And Rap Alliance: http://hiphopandrapalliance.minitokyo.net/
Signature Image

Video Games, Anime, and Gundam Models. Yes, I'm a geek. :D

my hobby is drawing. yes it is fun i also like to post them on the internet

megaman917

megaman917

The Gentleman

Girls, being lazy, music, weightlifting, anime, AMVs (watching and making), swimming, repeat.

"If you're not cheating, you're not trying!" - R.I.P. Eddie Guerrero (1967 - 2005)

Angelik-chan

Angelik-chan

.vulgar[ism].

My hobby...
Writing poems, drawing...
These are two of all my hobbies.

ehm, that's an easy one:

- programing
- music
- rubix cube
- drawing
- anime/manga
- cross country
- friends
- hentai

i guess that's about it.

music, drawing, painting, writting, languages, msn, needle works, dreaming, sleeping .....

Signature Image

DarkFairy

DarkFairy

Sasusaku Forever

My hobbies are being with my loved one (Ariel), searching nice fanarts in the net, listening to music...

Signature

Sasuke Uchiha fan ^_^

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination

climbingmonkey

Climbingmonkey

i have a fair few, apart fom climbing i like basketball and drawing anime and looking 4 cool wallpapers on the net oohh and bike riding(havent done it for awhile tho)

the greatest acheivment in life is doing what you have been told you cannot do.

redangel6112

redangel6112

DozoYorishiku (Nice to meet you)

I have many hobbies but my top three choice are collecting or watch anime, reading story books...R.L Stine my fav author and playing with pets....^-^

well, I have a lot of hobbies too, MTing, drawing comics, playing the piano, badminton, swimming, anything to do with anime^^ and watching tv...oh, almost forgot..eating too^^

Signature
My Newest Submission:Curse Of The Prosperity God

gundam00

gundam00

Gundam Pilot

my hobbies are playing video games, drawing, building modles and watching anime.

Wing Zero
Signature

page 3 of 8 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 185 total items

Back to Hobbies & Sports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.