Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What is your hobby? - Minitokyo

What is your hobby?

page 6 of 8 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 185 total items

Video games and all other couch potato activities. However, my REAL hobbies are playing guitar, bowling, and lifting (if you can consider that a hobby).

watching anime, reading, playing and watching sports, listening to music

ceriseangel2

ceriseangel2

Intjkitty

playing games online, reading manga, watching anime, drawing anime, shopping ?.

soweird

soweird

Adrenaline Rush From Insanity

boosting cars.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

My hobby is reading manga and saw anime.

anime, manga, draw, basket, go to the cinema... n_n
daisukiii ^^

mi hobbies are read comics, skateboard, karate, draw, drink, play Pc games, the GIRls, and watch anime

I like to draw, and write. But music is also very great, yes...sigh...so great, if listening to music is considered a hobby, then all right! These are my three most valued hobbies, helping people is fun too! Doing charity work is fun! Hehe!

I'm an art student, naturally this factors in. My favorite medium is charcoal, but I like watercolour a lot, too. I don't like working three-dimensionally; it's harder to control and I've always been drawn more to images.

I like to read and write, too. I'd love to illustrate a manga, but don't have the time, so I settle for writing fiction and fanfiction. I'm particularly fond of writing these sprawling, dramatic-but-realistic romances ^_^

I also like playing video games. I'm an RPG nut, with Magna Carta being the latest game I played. I didn't finish it (the combo system is too hard) but want to eventually. I wish Square would get their act together and put out FFXII already.

hanajimawaves

hanajimawaves

Rogue Dremer

reading, anime, tv & computa -_- not exactly wat most teenage girls do

warriormars

warriormars

Flame Sniper

reading, collecting DVD boxed sets of my favorite shows, learning new things, especially history!

In the morning, laughing happy fish heads, in the evening, floating in the soup.

:) Hi, Konbanwa everybody
My hobby is drawing anime characters ( can be oriinal or not ), emm sometime I also try make manga , Watching TV, reading Comic, Scientific BooK ( expecialy Bioogy ) it's also my favorite.Hei also like to imagining. Thats all. JANE ;)

Live is fight if don't fight will not survive

Watching anime, reading manga, playing basketball, cars, computers, tv

My hobbies are drawing (anime), reading, watching TV or anime, day dreaming and visiting anime web-sites on the internet especially, MT (MiniTokyo)

eki

i collect anime divx,dvd's and ost.
i also collect anime figures and gashapon.
i like surfing on internet looking for anime/game picture scans.
i played ps2 or nintendo ds or psp sometimes if i get boring infront of computer.
i also enjoyed listening to osts that i own.
that's enjoying my life.

Reading is in the top 5 'what to do when i'm bored'
2nd is to listen to music
3rd then search for manga and anime stuffs
4th to phone anyone to talk with
5th to go on net and chat with friends

It's way simple, isn't it?
Not so difficult to remember

SpottedCat

Sub-zero

Watching tv (Almost every channel), Imagining, browsing MT, playing with my guitar, training.

Your stupid.

I have lots of them, but mostly is chatting with friends in the forum, exhange phone number as I don't have much time due to assignments.

However, if I'm free, I will spend most of the time in building my gundam model kits as I think I'm addicted to it already and can't imagine how much I had spend on all the gundam model kits which I had purchase.
Now increase my collection by purchasing figures

I also like to play PS 2 too. Currently wait for PS3 to launch, have to save money

SolarMan

SolarMan

No Boy No Cry

Quote by TAM-LisaMy hobby is searching new pic on net or chat with my friend on MT.
And you? What's your hobby? Tell me as possible

that and also to draw and read manga watch anime all that otaku stuff.

Signature

hope917

hope917

lifeisabeautifulsong

My hobbies... hmm... I have quite a lot, I think. On the computer, I like watching anime, collecting walls, and listening to music. But mostly, I play the flute and the piano. I think I sing okay too. I've been taking vocal lessons for quite some time. It's classic, totally different from Ayumi Hamasaki's, for example, "Trauma" style ^^. I love reading books too. I swim, play badminton, soccer, and what else...? ^^ sorry if this is so long, but I think I have a lot of hobbies.

Music.

What I do on the computer is too common so I don't need to say it. Anyway sitting infront of the computer sux coz it spoils my eyes and body with artificial radiation. I am an art student too but most of the work I do and like is manual drawing or painting. I like heavy rock and metal so I always try to imitate and play my favourite songs.

I am not a couch potato or some rich and pampered prince so I often go to the field next to my house and practice kung fu(sometimes with friends or my master). Disciplines of martial arts vary from chinese wushu and swordplay, ninjutsu, muay thai and taekwondo. Regular training about 3 times a week keeps me strong, healthy and fit for combat.

merged: 03-09-2006 ~ 03:23pm
play my favourite songs on guitar that is.

Listenign to music, drawing, writing (yes, I WRITE), and I feel strangely close to the computer here...*huggles computer* And besides that, I also play around with my Photoshop! ^^

Wow, a lot of people here like drawing...
Me too! :) :) :)
I allso like reading, debating on chaff (like uh.. why Yuki's hair is black and his brother's is silver and of the like), playing my zither and keyboard, making music videos, dubbing anime (uh... more about this later), procratinating, and of course watching anime and reading manga.

My hobbies are drawing, making sigs and stuff, reading (mostly magazines :p), i play guitar, writing, listening to music(i just can't live without it XD), and...a lot of stuff on the comp lol

page 6 of 8 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 185 total items

Back to Hobbies & Sports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.