Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Placement Test. . ugh. . - Minitokyo

Placement Test. . ugh. .

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Shadu

Shadu

Lost Myself

Ever start a new school, either a high school, or college, or whatever and take a placement test? Most likely the answer is yes for some. But the real question I want to ask is this: Ever get placed in the WRONG kind of class? Did you take the test and just screw up? But really, you have the skills and the class is almost a waste of time?

I'm a horrible test taker, so when I took my placement exam, I didn't do so hot. That and plus, I forgot to do a little refresher studying ^_^* (shhhh). Yet, here I am, taking a class that I've already had, repeating the same exact stuff. . . that I had taken at another school.

So, like I said (and I know this isn't the most stimulating forum), ever feel like you were screwed over because of stupid test?

You need only believe. . .

FallingAwake

FallingAwake

Seafaring Swashbuckler

I know what you mean. But for me, it's my ego that won't let me live it down. Everytime i do wrong, i always think that the examiners or judges suck.

i had to take a placement math test for college. I didn't do well on the test and ended up in a really really low level math class. It was soo easy that i would finish the assignment and tests faster than a lot of people. but that's okay- i met some cool people.

also it makes people stress so much to try and study for exams.

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to School & Work | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.