Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How do I add music to my userpage? - Minitokyo

How do I add music to my userpage?

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Emeralis

Emeralis

Self proclaimed Sugar Monster

I've seen userpages with music on it, so I wanna add my own music too.

But I dunno how to ^_^' any help?

Signature

Inuyasha-FAN

Inuyasha-FAN

I'm back

ok thats easy! i'll help! go to www.videocodezone.com and find the song you want and copy the code and paste it in your Content! i hope i helped you!

i have no idea wish i could help out good idea hope u can do it!!

Kaoru-San

Kaoru-San

Banana Goddess

Yeah it's easy! ^_^'

<embed src="YOUR MUSIC HERE" width="150" height="70" AUTOSTART="true" LOOP="false" TYPE="audio/midi">

And your done! :)

No matter who you are, if you have a dream youre striving for and it sees impossible to accomplish, as long as you at least try, then it doesn't matter if you make it or not. Because deep down you know you gave it a shot. - Naru Narusegawa| Love Hina
Signature
|Female-Ecchi-Fans|Love Hina-Fans|Girls Only Shoujo Ai|
|Stop Bunnies|Chibi-Fest|Nippon-Foods|

Drifterx

Drifterx

Drifterx

i never knew that! Thanks for solving my problems!^_^

Signature

Emeralis

Emeralis

Quote by Kaoru-SanYeah it's easy! ^_^'
&lt;embed src="YOUR music here" width="150" height="70" AUTOSTART="true" LOOP="false" TYPE="audio/midi"&gt;

Gee thanks a lot! Kaoru san! :D

Signature

Teryon

Teryon

He who invents Ultratech

But for the love of mercy, DONT have it automatically start when someone loads your userpage. It makes for a very disconcerting auditory experience when you`re listening to music on your computer and suddenly this other music begins playing at the same time..

"Brute force is not my way. My technology can devise infinitely more
successful, subtle, and unpleasant methods..."
Signature

Emeralis

Emeralis

Quote by TeryonBut for the love of mercy, DONT have it automatically start when someone loads your userpage. It makes for a very disconcerting auditory experience when you`re listening to music on your computer and suddenly this other music begins playing at the same time..

Okay I'll keep that in mind, I know what it's like :D

Signature

s9031496c

s9031496c

.:. NAMIE .:.

hey its very easy....
you need to host ur music first....
my music is host at http://www.ripway.com
then copy this whole thing to ur Userpage Customize:Content...
<embed src= "your music code" autostart="true" loop="true" height="25" width="175">
hav a nice day. Glad could be a help.

Thanx endoftheworld for the sig^_^
Signature
You can call me Namie or Batrisha. May God Bless ya always!

harph

A laugh behind the crowd

hmm interesting, didn't know about this one. I made a flash with a stream sound and inserted that in my userpage ^^ I'll probably add play and stop buttons sometimes too hehe

zomg

AquaLily

AquaLily

Emeralis' biggest fan!

Quote by Kaoru-SanYeah it's easy! ^_^'
&lt;embed src="YOUR music here" width="150" height="70" AUTOSTART="true" LOOP="false" TYPE="audio/midi"&gt;

Yeah, what she said! :D

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.