Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Has anyone seen Stratos 4? - Minitokyo

Has anyone seen Stratos 4?

Tagged under Stratos 4

page 1 of 1 9 total items

WMagnus

WMagnus

The Last G1 Destron

I saw the first episodes of Stratos 4 and there is still something that I don't understand: WHY METEORS FALL TO EARTH IN ALL THE EPISODES?
Did I miss an explanation in the first minutes of the anime or I just don't pay attention to the plot?
Or the plot is just an excuse to see the girls in bikini and really short and tight dresses?
And don't forget the sexy position they assume when they are in the ships too.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

... I don't even remember if there're some explanations... and I watched it less than 6 months ago...must have some time to waste... since I'm not even interested in fanservice.

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

WMagnus

WMagnus

The Last G1 Destron

I'm not against Fan-service but a little explanation is not bad. I mean meteors don't fall everyday.

You know there are anime that don't really have some explanations like Gunparade March... Actually as GM is from a game, the explanations are in the game.

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

Sorry but I never even heard of it but it sounds like I'd hate it. :P

Champloo21

Peanut Butter Cups ROCK!

I don't think there is an explanation either, of course it could have come on while I was getting cookies *yummy* (loses focus runs for cookie jar)

EndofAnubis

Son-in-law to the King of Devils

As I recall there was an explanation, this was during the press conference in an early episode. It is also the same thing that is used for the trailers of Stratos 4. Of course if you watch the entire series it gives the detail behind the meteors too.

Signature

WMagnus

WMagnus

The Last G1 Destron

Quote by EndofAnubisAs I recall there was an explanation, this was during the press conference in an early episode. It is also the same thing that is used for the trailers of Stratos 4. Of course if you watch the entire series it gives the detail behind the meteors too.

So there is an explanation???? Still...i get bored so I don't watCh it anymore :D . Thanks anyway.

men, you have to see all the series to understand what is happening but, is kind of hard to understand if you cannot do that so, you are not a good analyzer XD

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.