Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Grenadier - Minitokyo

Tagged under Grenadier ~Hohoemi no Senshi~

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Ranga

Ranga

I am, I.

Ive seen Grenadier and I like it.
But in all honesty sometimes her boobs look a little to big, how can she move around so well with those things anyway?

But the reload scenes are pretty cool

You say I fool myself
But better me than being a fool for some one else

ChaoticOni

ChaoticOni

Timeless Existence

I was considering watching it since i saw some screen caps and it look entertaining. Unfortunately, i never got around. Just curious, what genre is it?

Ranga

Ranga

I am, I.

what genre?

That's hard to say

You say I fool myself
But better me than being a fool for some one else

I have seen it catagorized as Adventure, Shounen, and Historical

Signature Image

its not a bad anime for philosophical values. The ending could of had more action, of course.

I haven't seen it already, but i like the characters, specially rushuna!

galuizo

galuizo

Pibe

este dibujo es muy bueno :nya: ^_^'

hello to all that they pass it well

Her breast is too big. Makes the anime looks weird, totally not sexy.

Lodigo

~Assasin Cross~

Ive seen it long ago,
Its nice if you have nothing to do, but there are better anime series.

First of all, The Boob Reload scense are repititve .. I myself .. Who likes Boobs Still gets pretty fustrated seeing the same sequence. She really needs to keep her bullets somewhere else. Just for originality. Although I liked watching Grenadier.

joemighty16

joemighty16

Hope is an optimist

Quote by AmkyioFirst of all, The Boob Reload scense are repititve .. I myself .. Who likes Boobs Still gets pretty fustrated seeing the same sequence. She really needs to keep her bullets somewhere else. Just for originality. Although I liked watching Grenadier.

I must admit that I originally watched this series purely because I saw the last fight scene in a AMV and the reloading of their guns was almost hysterical. But yes, too much boob can be a bit over the top and you kinda phase it out as you get over-used to it.

But as always, don\'t bring reality near anime. These guys rewrote the laws of anatomy when the wrote Grenadier. But it was funny and the fights were very original.

*I especially liked the scene where she did the splits over the cannon shell. had to make a screenshot.*

Life is a game played by gods who are bored and who fight over the rules.

Signature

Not historical , but fantasy, also the plot is good and well I guess in Rushuna's land gravity works slightly different from this earth.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Ecchi-Club | Yuri-Lovers | Kimono-Fans

I think that it was an amazing anime, though the ending was a little corney.

Rusyuna kinda reminds me of Charlie Baltimore in "The Long kiss Goodnight"Due to how well she uses her gun,and also reminds me of Kenshin because of their personalities.They both do the same thing,Himura wanders,Rusyuna Travels,they both don't kill.They both have sucsessors,Kenshin-Makoto Shishio,Rusyuna-Setsuna.
The Big boobs does'nt bother me,acctually its amazing how she reloads her gun like that.

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

No need to bump this thread yet again, old threads should be left alone and new ones should be created on the same subject.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.