Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 someone help me - Minitokyo

someone help me

page 1 of 1 6 total items

uhmm have u ever had a problem with courting girls if u did and now u dont plz help me cause i dont noe where to start give me some ideas r anything that works

Emeralis

Emeralis

Self proclaimed Sugar Monster

what do you mean "courting girls"?

Signature

mahkohime

mahkohime

Not dead yet

How well do you know this girl? Is there already some sort of relationship between you, like a friendship?

Signature
"Death is lighter than a feather, Duty is heavier than a mountain" -Wheel of Time

Someone you already know ?

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

I think you should start with what the others are asking you...."do you know her?" If you are reffering to no one in particular the first thing you need to do when you find a girl you fancy is to find out as much as you can about her before you start "courting". This will give you a great advantage because this will tell you what to do to please her and what not and the fact that you took the time to find out things about her and get interested in what she wants is always a big + in her eyes ( as long as you don't stock her or apper as a crased maniac). This would be the starting point and there are a lot of others things you should know but I can't star to write an essay on how to sweep a girl of her feet here on MT.

Quote by SilentNymphI think you should start with what the others are asking you...."do you know her?" If you are reffering to no one in particular the first thing you need to do when you find a girl you fancy is to find out as much as you can about her before you start "courting". This will give you a great advantage because this will tell you what to do to please her and what not and the fact that you took the time to find out things about her and get interested in what she wants is always a big + in her eyes ( as long as you don't stock her or apper as a crased maniac). This would be the starting point and there are a lot of others things you should know but I can't star to write an essay on how to sweep a girl of her feet here on MT.

k thanks for u advice theres a way to start

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.