Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Anyone else have a fear of doctors? - Minitokyo

Anyone else have a fear of doctors?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 41 total items

fooblued

fooblued

British Fetishist

I avoid going to the doctor, becasue I'm always worried he will give me really bad news -_-.. so I avoid it like the plague. Today was case and point for me. I have had slight chest pains for over two years (since a few months after I was in a tornado in late 02") , I called today for an appointment and they asked how I was doing and I told them I am still having mild chest pains. Now ever since I started having them I would tell any medical proffessional that would stand still about these chest pains and they always told me the same thing.. its stress, over and over again "its stress". But when I called today and talked to one of the nurses she freaked out and made my schedual for Monday instead of a month that they said I would have to wait, and told me that if it gets worse, or moves to my arm or jaw to go to the hospital. Now I'm all freakin' out, and I'm 23 and in reasonable health... but I'm all wiggin' out... I hate docotors....Anyone with a similar fear or experience?

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Koboshi

Koboshi

Jagan Freak

Yeah totally... especially for dentists >.<....they are freaky!

Signature

Yuina

Yuina

.:sapphire soul:.

I can't. I have one as a parent.

"On peut croire qu'on a tout, et perdre l'essentiel."
What do you know, I hate french yet I have a french sig. Maybe I'm beginning to like the language.

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

well, i'm not afraid of doctors per say, i'm afraid of the exams they might force me to do, or treatments they might give me XD i am more afraid of pain than anything else i think, i even avoided talking about my constant headaches to my doctor coz' i didn't want her to give me an appointment for a blood test... besides, i already know i'm not healthy :sweat: , i don't really need someone else to tell me ~_~

no i dont but i think my dad does, or mabey thats the dentist but dentists is doctors too so

Yes, but I fear dying more, so I put up with an exam once a year. Besides, we men only have to put up with the prostate exam, which sucks, but is over quick. Women have to deal with the dreaded speculum.

kinda...any person that wants to stab you with a needle is kind scary

Sort of, I know that doctors are really helpful,but just thinking about having something done to me or getting bad news freaks me out! x_x

SekiRyuu

airsoft addict

i hate doctors. . . everytime i see one, i get a bloodtest that is painful and gives me a panic attack. . . and panic attacks are NOT fun .. . in fact, they're worse than getting the bloodtest in the first place

Signature
	Imagehttp://chatairsoft.com/images/zoom/TIYCVS/MP5Jsig.jpg[/sigimg]

adamska

adamska

Hellfire

yeah, especially when they have to touch the balls... doh

\"That surface that tells the heavens it has an end cannot persuade me I have any. \"

nope, never was.... i hardly get any bad news... and i dont see the point of being scared by them

Laggylagger

Master Loafer/Slacker

I don't always have it but.....only when i think he is going to tell me something bad....it's....a cold! Geez, they take forever to tell you something. Another thing is when your parents are there........and something goes wrong.

jotfif

jotfif

.:.bang ur all dead.:.

i want to be a nurse not a docter well i dunt like docters but they get good money , i dunt like drs ever sence they messed up and i had Appendicitisfor a week and i went to the dr and they saidn there was nuting wrong with me but there was thous jurks so i am scared

Signature
Im the great JOTFIF and U all know it

SekiRyuu

airsoft addict

Quote: yeah, especially when they have to touch the balls... doh

thank god they havent dont that to me. . .

Signature
	Imagehttp://chatairsoft.com/images/zoom/TIYCVS/MP5Jsig.jpg[/sigimg]

akuma2002

akuma2002

~~ Ecchi desu ~~

I don't hava a fear for doctors, they are just people with a noble duty : to save lives (or perhaps to keep it on)

And my dentist is my godmother, so no problem :D

You will take proper responsibility for killing me -- Arcueid Brunestud, Shingetsutan Tsukihime

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

Oh yes....I can't stand going to the doctor. They scare the hell out of me. I'm always afraid they'll find something wrong and tell me I have cancer or something. >.< I don't go to them unless I'm really, really sick.

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

Mindfullcat

Mindfullcat

You don't get owt for nowt

i havnt got a fear of the doctors but the dentists...**shudder**

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

well, i don't think the the doctor is that bad. But sometimes they feel my stomach and I start laughing, I really don't like that because I just don't. I really hate the dentist, it feels weird when they start poking at your teeth. bleh

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

AtmaCashino

AtmaCashino

The Destroyer of Everything

Only when I need to get shots (I h-a-a-a-t-t-t-e-e-e-e needles, they scare the $#!& out of me). Besides that, no (my dad's a doctor...)

Signature

Prepare for total annihilation!

fooblued

fooblued

British Fetishist

Quote by ConallCernachYes, but I fear dying more, so I put up with an exam once a year.
Besides, we men only have to put up with the prostate exam, which
sucks, but is over quick. Women have to deal with the dreaded speculum.

Yeah... I used to dread shots, but now I know what can be worse :sweat: , But on the upside, thats just an annual thing.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

I guess I habe a fear of them..but I go to one all the time.. None of them can help me..

I can't say no, because I am afraid of bad news.

Mizuna

Mizuna

Lazy

Quote by foobluedI avoid going to the doctor, becasue I'm always worried he will give me
really bad news -_-.. so I avoid it like the plague. Today was case and
point for me. I have had slight chest pains for over two years (since a
few months after I was in a tornado in late 02") , I called today for
an appointment and they asked how I was doing and I told them I am
still having mild chest pains. Now ever since I started having them I
would tell any medical proffessional that would stand still about these
chest pains and they always told me the same thing.. its stress, over
and over again "its stress". But when I called today and talked to one
of the nurses she freaked out and made my schedual for Monday instead
of a month that they said I would have to wait, and told me that if it
gets worse, or moves to my arm or jaw to go to the hospital. Now I'm
all freakin' out, and I'm 23 and in reasonable health... but I'm all
wiggin' out... I hate docotors....Anyone with a similar fear or
experience?

Something similar. Breathing sends pain right to my chest.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity..."

"One of life's greatest gifts, the gift of making a mistake."

i aint afraid of doctors jst those IV's and damned needles *shudder

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 41 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.