Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Can you answer these questions? - Minitokyo

Can you answer these questions?

page 1 of 1 15 total items

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

Does a bear shit in the woods? Does a fish fart in the water? If a duck's ass wasn't water tight would it sink?

-repeat-

natualred

natualred

I is a gud righter.

yes, where else would they; yes, agian where else would they; no, ducks featers keep them afloat.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Ducks float because they are light and shaped like boats....

The bear has to shit in the woods, where else? I suppose the fish let its air out in the water (I didn't know they were capable of doing this, but logically, yes) what do you mean by water tight? do you mean its density?

Mrchak

Mrchak

Welcome to Oblivion

1. false the bears shits in the zoo!
2.false if the fish were to fart in the water it would ruin the natures ecosystem by raising the concentration of CO2 and all the fish would suffocate.
3.TRUE the duck would sink thus overfilling the duck with water causing it to explode

Captain of the 1st devision in [MicroTokyo] group

hongrboi

hongrboi

getting pwned by school

Question1-Where else? lol
Question2-I don't think amphibians fart. Instead they release gas from their bodies through their gills.
Question3-I think it would still float because of the amount of gas(oxygen) in it's bloodstream and lungs.

"Once two star have collided and return to their orbit, the chance of colliding again is infinity small, for there are many other possible collisions."
Signature Image
Latest wall ::A Void in my Heart::

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

I could have sworn that bears at least shit in the water they catch their fish from, aka mountain spring water!!! The fish I dunno nuthin bout. If the duck's excrematory duct were to keep filling with water, would it sink??? You know like a hole in a boat???

-repeat-

beethoven

beethoven

darkness

Does a bear shit in the woods? yes better than your car
Does a fish fart in the water? yes better than on your plate
If a duck's ass wasn't water tight would it sink? yes it would fill up with water every thime it farts or thakes a dump

Only in the dark of your soul can you reveal the light of your heart" Stephen Penton
Signature

Quote by jasaiyajinI could have sworn that bears at least shit in the water they catch their fish from, aka mountain spring water!!! The fish I dunno nuthin bout. If the duck's excrematory duct were to keep filling with water, would it sink??? You know like a hole in a boat???

and we drink the water.. somehow we even have to pay for it ..

Signature

okayillgonow

okayillgonow

Never tolerate oppression...

Yes to all questions, I think

''From each, according to his ability; to each, according to his need.'' (Karl Marx)

Zero37

Genosis

1) I expect bears do do their business in the woods. Most hygeinic place for them to do it, anyway.
2) Hmm... I wouldn't have actually thought fish needed to fart. I mean, since they're underwater, how much air actually gets into their gut from what they eat? And, well, it's not like they have miles of intestines like we do.
3) Ducks float because they're made of wood. End of story. =P

megaman917

megaman917

The Gentleman

Wow!
This is rather pointless.

"If you're not cheating, you're not trying!" - R.I.P. Eddie Guerrero (1967 - 2005)

LOL i almost pissed my slef reading this

beethoven

beethoven

darkness

yes no and only if it sat down

a fish can't fart in the ate it has a gas chamber where it sends ll o the gas from it's foods that allows it to sink or float but when it excrets those gases they go out there gils and mouth so they belch not fart I learnt that because of a sciens far project i did when i was in 5 grade

Only in the dark of your soul can you reveal the light of your heart" Stephen Penton
Signature

siliver16

siliver16

iwillbeurfriend...no!lol..

this is a really stupid thread... if u find this funny then u are stupider that i thought.... if u want to know the answer maybe u should google it...

mxc-just someone's intal im using for this wedsite.lol. and im just another crazy peron in this world... so if u don't like me deal with it....jk

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.