Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 escaflowne - Minitokyo

Tagged under Tenkuu no Escaflowne

page 1 of 1 11 total items

screenlooker

screenlooker

master chief's real face

does any one know if the dvds of it, if there are any, hve the original stuff
because when they put it on fox they mangled it
but i want to buy the series and watch it without it being the way that it was originally,
but with english voices, because there are good voices in it i think
and dont tell me that im stupid cause i like the dub

or if there is a way to get the second manga published because of the show
the shoujo one.
if anyone knows if i can buy that, that would be the most helpful

Godfrey of Ibelin: Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright that God may love thee. Speak the truth, always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong. That is your oath.

TADA!

or
is it this one...
Click ME!

Edit: Crap don't bother clicking on the 2nd link because those DVDs are for region 2 areas.

Signature

SoulPunisher

SoulPunisher

Grimm Reaper M-1

i think they have dvd's. they have one for the movie.

I have all of the DVDs. Don't worry, stop screenpeeking noob! They are all lagit. Hey, and yes, they aren't edited atleast for the visuals. I don't know if the dialouge or the names are changed. I know that Chrno Crusade was named Chrono Crusade by ADV. Tokyo Pop really screwed Initial D. Takumi's name is NOT Tak!! Anywho the series and the movie kick butt anyway. Look on ebay screenpeeker for low prices, and keep it lagit like you always do! Well until then, keep screenpeeking noob!

haloman

haloman

Knight of Terra

It´s has passed in portuguese tv and it has been since then in dvd.
i have seen it on tv and it was COOl, like a miedival gundam.
See my gallery and me improve my skills

What do you do when the only person who can make you stop crying is the
person who made you cry?

Signature

I will tell you it wasn't a mediaeval gundam, it is a Gymelef. A suit of giant armour powered by the heart of a dragon! Go Van, krush Dillandau, even if she is Allens sister! Man, I can't stop myself from ruining the story. Dopplegangers! Go tell that to Queen Dopplepopolis doppleganger! *pipe rench smack*

hongrboi

hongrboi

getting pwned by school

I just got readdicted to it after like 10 years( It's like 10 years old right?) I don't blame you for liking dub because it's not if dub or sub is better. It's whichever one you hear first that you will get used to. I think I didn't repel the english when it was first on FOX too. At that time, I didn't know that there were such things as subs.

"Once two star have collided and return to their orbit, the chance of colliding again is infinity small, for there are many other possible collisions."
Signature Image
Latest wall ::A Void in my Heart::

Yeah, when I was a budding otaku, I just knew that there was anime, and books on how to draw it. I never really found out about manga until about a year later. Then after that I really understood the whole process of getting anime leased, and how it is really cheaper to buy pirated stuff. Come on man, an entire series for 12-30 dollars is just awsome!

Dremon

Dremon

Aries

I don't know about the DVD's or anythin'. I saw the movie on Cartoon Network a bit ago and now I want some pictures. Esspecially pics of the kitty girl Meryl. I know this isn't my thread, but I didn't think it would hurt to ask if anyone knew of any good pics.

Signature
I'd be a fox girl if I could. But everyone loves cat girls! I feel no love...

dstorres

dstorres

Gunslinger75

Very rarely are video releases edited (and if they are they usually tell you so on the cover). Sony did it for the SF 2 Movie because they were aiming for a younger audience but made an unedited version (that was still edited).

I also have the DVDs^^!

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.