Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Question - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 3 total items

naomi-akiyama

naomi-akiyama

Love Is a Miracle

Hm, when someone posts in your threads only counts the ones that were made in noobs, art, (all except the spam lounge), this question come to my head when i notice that a I had more than 13 forum post received
Well, i hope Someone could answer my question...

Edit: Seems it was a bit confusing XD...ok, I had received 14 Forum Posts (that's appears in my userpage) but I notice that I had received 41 Forum Posts but they are not count as Forum Posts
So my question is....Only posts made in Noob, Art, etc.. counts??
Hope its clear ^^U (its a rather confusing question)

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

could you explain that more clearly? I'm not sure I get what you're trying to say.

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

Krisari

Krisari

Shy...

Oh i get it! U mean why is it that spam lounge posts don't count as much! :\ I don't really know why that is but I've noticed it too!
I guess because it's members ramblings aka spam, that they don't count the post their as much.

Signature
How miserable we humans are...

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.