Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do guys/girls like girls/guys that can cook? o.o; - Minitokyo

Do guys/girls like girls/guys that can cook? o.o;

page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 116 total items

SakuraMonsumi

SakuraMonsumi

Aishiteru~~!!

I just kinda thought of this for some reason, do you like it if you go to your g/f or b/f house and they can whip somthing up for you? lol I was just wondering cuz in Japan the girl always cooks the bento for the guy. I wouldnt mind if my b/f could cook! hehe! ^-^

If you aren't remembered, then you never existed.

Sayoo

Sayoo

<3 Hakudoushi <3

i like :D
i cook pretty good *giggles* ^_^

trinigirl524

trinigirl524

WeST iNDee

hm it wont the reason why i like the guy. but it would be nice if he can cook, so he can make a romantic dinner sometime ;)

Signature Image
:::COLORFULL WALLIES!:::Free--wallers:::
Currently Taking Music Code Requests
Feel free to PM or go to my page for more details

I like cooking but I'm not too good at it yet, so, yes, I would like my b/f to be able to make delicious food for me ;) Thats what I was always thinking: if I should marry someone then he should be good at cooking, hehe XD

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

bobobob

bobobob

wandering

im a guy and i cook pretty dadgum good. in fact i like cooking alot.

mitchell

mitchell

Dragonfly789

i cant cook for a million dollars lol......id like my gf to cook romantic meals though ^^

Signature

Anime Currently Watching:- Haruhi Suzumiya - Dragonball Z - Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Games Currently Playing:- Final Fantasy IX/XIII - Star Ocean The Last Hope - Oblivion GOTY

yes! ^.^i can cook okay...but i love to cook and i would like someone that i can share the expeerience with.. so i hope the guy can cook :D just to create something together in the kitchen, spending quality time together...that seems nice -^-^- and plus side, if he cooks better than i do, hehehe, he's stuck with cooking dinner most of the time XP

"Bad habits are like comfortable beds-
easy to get into, but hard to get out of"

Arashi-san

Arashi-san

Nyappy around the world o(^.^)o

^.^ my boyfriend is a cook and i love it when he is cooking some special things for me

I am a member of COLOFULL WALLIES!
NuGeneration

SakuraMonsumi

SakuraMonsumi

Aishiteru~~!!

awww...thats so sweet... XD

If you aren't remembered, then you never existed.

Kenichi

Kenichi

Retired MT Member

i can cook. .__. :)

Signature

I love that girls can cook but I have no requirements about that subject when it comes to girls .

i would love to make dinner for my gf , my mother and my family everyday :)

We use equal trade :P

"Everything that is new or uncommon raises a pleasure in the imagination, because it fills the soul with an agreeable surprise, gratifies its curiosity, and gives it an idea of which it was not before possessed"

Cataclysm

Cataclysm

Shadows of nothing

Quote by bobobobim a guy and i cook pretty dadgum good. in fact i like cooking alot.

Yeah I'm exactly the same, I love cooking and I'm pretty good at it to ^^

I've been a line cook in various restaurants for several years, but I've been cooking since I was about 10. My family's Italian, so cooking plays a large role in and among us, so cooking is almost a necessity. =)

But does one even truly have a choice? One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate...and thus defy the tyrannous stars.

DSJFX18

DSJFX18

Destiny

well i won't like someone based on that, but it'll be a nice extra

I really don't mind that my future wife can't cook, it is the 21st century, if I can't make a decent meal for her, I don't expect her to cook for me.

echidnaboy726

echidnaboy726

Good eye, sniper

Pfft. Hell if I care. I suppose it'd be nice for my future girlfriend (pity her) so she or I could make a nice, trite, cliche romantic dinner, but aside from that... As for now, I can't really cook, but I'd like to learn. In fact, I remember this one time I burned microwave nachos. That was really sad...

Oh yes, I would really prefer home cooked food over outside's stuff. And I seriously can't cook... Unless it comes to frying and steaming...

yeah, i wouldn't mind if my g/f could cook (if i had one). But i couldn't let her cook all the time, I'd have to return the favour and whip up something decent as well.

Signature

'We're running the Wangan Line now. Close your eyes and trust the music. Grip the steering wheel and accelerate, then shift into the next gear and fly into the night...'

I'm actually not a bad cook so it's not really something that attracts me. I mean, it's a plus I suppose, but there's so many other things to consider and appreciate in a relationship, the ability to cook food just isn't up there for me.

- If you could just close your eyes I'd help you pull the trigger...

I can't cook to save my life, so I do enjoy the company of a female who can cook a nice meal for me

Signature Image

yuki456

yuki456

"Idiots die hard..." Kouga

Ahh, i love it when a guy knows how to cook! Not only does that make him independant, but is really hot too!! Total plus for me!!

Signature
Special thanks to May for such a beautyfull signature
and for being so kind an patient w/ me!!!
Arigato!!!! ^___~

i can cook, just not alot of stuff :P, i'm still learning

crypthis

confusing reality

i just digs gurls that can cook :D
sucker for em :nya:

dalidadod

dalidadod

..:nya:..

Quote by trinigirl524hm it wont the reason why i like the guy. but it would be nice if he can cook, so he can make a romantic dinner sometime ;)

yea its so romantic really..i agree with ya ^_^'

page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 116 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.