Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do guys/girls like girls/guys that can cook? o.o; - Minitokyo

Do guys/girls like girls/guys that can cook? o.o;

page 3 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 116 total items

I love a woman who can cook. My girlfriend cooks for me all the time; for me its a big turnon, heh heh heh.

Wow I can't cook at all my cooking either burns, combusts, or is just plain nasty so It would be really nice if someone else to do cooking or I might burn the house down! My cooking is lethal I tells ya lethal

Signature
sig from saku

to Me...either is good... as long as we are happy together.. :)

>>Basketball>>My GF
>>State Alchemist>>LOTzZ
>>#14<<

yeah, I admit. I not that good cooker. I could cook example eggroll, fried rice, etc. . not that well. some the food that I cook taste kind plain. It would be nice if my b/f could cook for me once a while. Beside I don't want to be the only one that can could for us all the time, I want to rest once a while to you know.

Signature
Come and check out my group Neither-world for half-breed. or Gintama For yaoi stuff go to my Yaoi Channel Blog.

all i can cook is nuggets spam ham bacon and eggs rofl

I can cook and I enjoy cooking but cooking capabilities are something I would definitely look for in a girl cooking for your b/f g/f is a very nice way to express your feelings for him/her.

Nedel

Nedel

The armor, the rose, the one

I like it when a girl can cook for me, because I do not cook well. The last time I made dinner, it burned in the oven. I forgot to put water... ^_^'

(\ /) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature
(O.o) to help him on his way to world domination.
(> <)

I like guys who can cook because I can't...

Signature

im a guy.....and i cant cook

johngimen

johngimen

E.Y.A.I.M.

i cant cook, but i wish my future wife can stay home n cook. just the thought of her waiting for me to be home and the smell of her food fills the room, i can just grab her in my arms and say "i love u"

follow ur heart, abandon ur brain
i aint that smart, but ill keep what i gain

everfall

everfall

Everything Is Eventual

haha~ it wouldn't be the main reason for me to like the guy, but yup it would be nice if they knew how to cook. especially since I cant XD

[New Layout] << www.Ever-Falling.net >> Anime Graphic Resource Site

I LOVE/adore/am impressed by a guy who can and is willingy to cook me a meal/ mealS (I suck in the kitchen)

i can cook but not good. it be nice if me or my future lover can cook something :D

its ok, to cook someone esp. to anyone visitor

it is one of the good values in the Eastern Asia

anebir

anebir

^^~

lol i love one who can cook real well . cuz i cant =X

hinarei

hinarei

Defender of Mol-Mol

I'd love a girl that could cook... I may have just found one, in fact. Guess I'll find out soon enough :d

i like my food, but I'm not so hot at preparing it, so it's kinda imperative I find someone who is good at that stuff ^^

Kaolla Su, I wish ye were whisky, ah would drink ye dry!

Proud, upstanding member of HinaLovers, lovehina-fans, an Englishman MT-UK!... oh, and a pervert :D

i would prefer girls to cook..it may not taste but at least she try... That i will be more happy and find it more meaningful..

>>Basketball>>My GF
>>State Alchemist>>LOTzZ
>>#14<<

PAche

PAche

hoarder

a guy who can cook won't be so reliant on you and wont bug you for food when he's hungry.

so yes, havin a b/f who cooks is better

Signature Image
;when the taste of blood become bittersweet
My Gallery
latest wallpaper: Point-blanc

Krissby

Krissby

~})i({~

I don't really like to cook, so I'd love it if my bf would cook for me, and he probably would if I asked him to ^^

Tatsumi09

Tatsumi09

Seeker of Inner Peace

"The way to someone's heart is through his stomach". Don't you agree?

I find good cooks fun but what's better are those who are horrible at cooking. I find that cute, them trying their best and still end up messing everything up.... (Yeah, I think differently >.<)

I'm not sure if this question has a 'no' answer.. I'm thinking why wouldn't you want your partner to be able to cook?

Snow-Hime

Snow-Hime

I am NOT a GIRL.......

Ermmmmmmmmmm...........I can't really cook.........hmm.........sorry.........

Signature
+I can't REWRITE my past......+
+But I can REWRITE my future....... +

blackalchemist

blackalchemist

never cry wolf...

Well I can cook, and I dont mind cooking so I dont care if she can cook or not :o

merged: 10-28-2005 ~ 12:46pm

Quote by Tatsumi09"The way to someone's heart is through his stomach". Don't you agree?

I find good cooks fun but what's better are those who are horrible at cooking. I find that cute, them trying their best and still end up messing everything up.... (Yeah, I think differently >.<)

that makes sense.(me being serious)

Go to the battlefield firmly confident of victory, and you will come home with no wounds whatever. Engage in combat fully determined to die and you will be alive; wish to survive in the battle and you will surely meet death. When you leave the house determined not to see it again you will come home safely; when you have any thought of returning you will not return. You may not be in the wrong to think that the world is always subject to change, but the warrior must not entertain this way of thinking, for his fate is always determined.
Uesugi Kenshin (1530-1578)

Fighting for Peace is like Fucking for Virginity

Seriously I like the idea that my boyfriend cook for me, it's great because I don't cook very well, but in the future I promise I'll learn jeje XD

page 3 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 116 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.