Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do guys/girls like girls/guys that can cook? o.o; - Minitokyo

Do guys/girls like girls/guys that can cook? o.o;

page 4 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 116 total items

Ghost357

Ghost357

Da da fua!

I can cook.... I would cook for my girlfriend(hope she likes my food).

Everything happens for a reason, the key to life is to learn what matters most, is that your Answer?

dear god yes

if its going to be a long shot, im still going to take it, and trust my aim that it hits
Signature

Kitizhi

Kitizhi

Darkness

Hmm...I dont really like "show boating" things about myself but I was told I could cook fairly
good.

As for liking women that can cook...it really doesnt matter too much but it would be nice. I prefer cook unless I am feeling lazy or tired lol...

LostLuke

LostLuke

*bump bump* -----> =]

i can't cook but i can make sandwiches. ^_^

i'm not the truth but i look for it...
i'm not the justice but i fight for it...
i'm not the death but i can bring you to it...
(not)^^

Shoku

Shoku

Looking for past friends

I wish MysteryAngel knows how to cook. She can make yummies? :D

Hanazaki

Hanazaki

Current Anime: Hitman Reborn!

I like guys who can cook. Coz' I'm not good at cooking.

Signature

MysteryAngel

MysteryAngel

Kurai utsukushisa

Quote by ShokuI wish MysteryAngel knows how to cook. She can make yummies? :D

I can cook somethings. Like spaghetti, biscuits, scones and rice dishes ^^

Signature Image

Shoku

Shoku

Looking for past friends

Quote by HanazakiI like guys who can cook. Coz' I'm not good at cooking.

then I am not your type of guy since I dunno how to cook. I am eager to learn tho.

i find its better to know how to cook then not ,and i find it very attractive if a girl can cook,it shows a sense of knowledge and wisdome in them

Shoku

Shoku

Looking for past friends

Quote by fallenhopei find its better to know how to cook then not ,and i find it very attractive if a girl can cook,it shows a sense of knowledge and wisdome in them

sure it does, but it is "embarrassing" to let the girl cook for you all the time.

kusco

kusco

Nice ? Me ? What a joke

It must be so nice having a girlfriend who knoww how to cook. Can wait to eat the meals she prepared with so much love. But always letting her do the cooking sounds egoist. I only know how to cook fast meals like instant noodles, steacks, potatoes.... but I'm ready to improve my skills for her.

Too bad I don't have a girlfriend, so my skills won't improve at all.

Bye everyone. I left Minitokyo.
Hope to see you soon.

Shoku

Shoku

Looking for past friends

Quote by kuscoIt must be so nice having a girlfriend who knoww how to cook. Can wait to eat the meals she prepared with so much love. But always letting her do the cooking sounds egoist. I only know how to cook fast meals like instant noodles, steacks, potatoes.... but I'm ready to improve my skills for her.

Too bad I don't have a girlfriend, so my skills won't improve at all.

I guess I have one, across distances, so I will make sure I can cook for her something in return.

Lunstar

Lunstar

Formatted...and learning

Well it would be nice if I had a girlfriend who can cook well. :) Cause i love food, and eating food prepared by yr GF with lots of love would be nice XD , but i won't make it a must cos I can't reali cook myself ^_^' :D

I dun have a girlfriend so i can't get her to teach me how 2 cook ^_^'

aura-

aura-

Strawberri Kiss

i suppose it would be nice if i had a boyfriend who was good at cooking...but not a quality i look for...

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

mitchell

mitchell

Dragonfly789

id love a girlfriend that can cook..... although im no where near that stage yet :(

Signature

Anime Currently Watching:- Haruhi Suzumiya - Dragonball Z - Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Games Currently Playing:- Final Fantasy IX/XIII - Star Ocean The Last Hope - Oblivion GOTY

I love my girlfriend's cooking, even though it mainly consists of shake 'n bake and fettucini dishes. haha I like anything she cooks. I'm tryin to learn how to cook myself, since I know that'll definitely be handy in the future. So far, I can make fluffy scrambled eggs and pasta! =) lol

quills

quills

sleepy dreamer

*lol* No~ i wouldn't want my boyfriend to be a good cook...
because then i'll make the food for him! ^^
but i don't want him to be totally useless as well >_< i mean, he mustn't be too clingy like "you have to make lunch for me~~ i can't do it myself~~ where's my supper?"

(\ /)
( . .)
c('')('')
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

I can somewhat cook and some of my friends who are girls say that is a big plus. To me it would be nice to have a girlfriend who can cook but not something that is necessary.

I didn't think angels existed until I met one.

My wife loves the fact that i'm a gourmet cook. Not why she married me, but she loves it!

ooo i like this post alot hehe

i can cook and bake really well and my girlfriend likes that alot and yes it is indead able to cook for someone is romantic.

also your girl/boy friend you like you alot more beacuse you can cook their favorate foood

SakuraMonsumi

SakuraMonsumi

Aishiteru~~!!

Quote by EvilfixxMy wife loves the fact that i'm a gourmet cook.

Heheheh..thats hardcore being a gourmet cook.. :nya:

If you aren't remembered, then you never existed.

It's definitely a plus but not a requirement for me.

Willem

Willem

Keltosh's padawan

Well I like it that's true but anyway I don't mind, I can cook as well so...
Anyway I couldn't bear doing it all the time, that's why the girl will ever have to do it sometimes ^^

Signature

i want a girl that can dook, but im trying to cook too, cuz i dont have someone to cook for me yet

page 4 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 116 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.