Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What were u afraid of when u were little??? - Minitokyo

What were u afraid of when u were little???

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 62 total items

cifiryn

cifiryn

~ Erase & Rewrite ~

I was a fraid of a room in my old house... really scary! I also hated horror movies!! I used to have a lot of nightmares... all the time, I was scared of them >.<
And of course... spiders... well I'm still a hopeless arachnophobia... stupid me...

Think I was afraid of falling... that's why I still can't really stand near the edge of a high place and look down.

Signature

K-Jin

K-Jin

Cloud

This is going to sound so stupid...I was scared of mousetraps! in our old house that we used to live in there was a mouse and my mum set a mousetrap and i picked it up, and i dropped it, when it hit the floor it snapped and i started crying! bad experience! :sweat:

This is my story...I'll end it the way I want...or we'll all die here...

Dogs for a time. When I was really young, I was riding my big wheel in our driveway and our neighbors' dog bandit came running out of nowhere and took a nice gushy bite out of my back, and that kind of traumatized me for a number of years, but I'm better now and we own a german shepherd mix. :D
and clowns are evil, but I'm not afraid of them. :nya:

But does one even truly have a choice? One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate...and thus defy the tyrannous stars.

i was and still am afraid of bugs

Kira-sama

Kira-sama

Im called a cow

Quote by TimothytheDarkMagician

Quote by hikarinotenshibtw-was anyone here afraid of clowns?? *evil*

YES!!!! There scary as hell!!!!

clowns scare the shit outta me.

Signature
"you are the lowest form of life, you are not any human fucking being, you're nothing but unorganized grab-astic pieces of amphibian SHIT!"-Full Metal Jacket

Chloe

Retired Moderator

Chloe

てめら~!!

I used to be afraid that if I was mean to my dolls, they'd come alive at night and strangle me OX
So that's why I use to put them away as gentle as I could XP

Signature Image
Like video game posters? Click on my signature image!
Latest wallpaper: Red Ninja

The dark was my biggest fear along with Et the extra terestiral ( i dont know how to spell it )
with his long fingers and wierd shaped head i had to hide under covers becouse i thought he would touch me with his long finger .

kirchu

kirchu

Ryo

The moon.

There was this picture book that had a picture of a moon grabbing a kid away to somewhere, and it wasn't even meant to be scary. My brother just made me freaked out for the night that I just couldn't sleep at all.

I was afraid of looking at mirror. I saw this scary movie where this girl was looking at the mirror and she saw a dark figure in the mirror and that scare the sh!t out of me.

Tatsumi09

Tatsumi09

Seeker of Inner Peace

The dark was the #1 fear I suffered from. All the horrors of the world are in the dark. You never know what's there and you can't ask for help when you're in the dark!

raysgirl20032000

Athrunzpet

when i was about 1 or 2 years old my mommy use to go downstairs to go by something real quick and i would always wants to go and cry my head off................i guess i was scared of her living me behind and never comes back....................

*'~!~"**'~!~'**'~!~"**'~!~'*
Signature Imagehttp://yixue.66ip.com/tou14.gif[/sigimg]

PAche

PAche

hoarder

i was and am still afraid of...not supernatural but unknown things.like if i were made to get into the ocean and swim without being able to see the bottom or at least my feet, i'd freak out and refuse, unless i really had to (like recently i had to pee and there was no toilet in the kayak, was there?)

basically i was afraid of not being able to control

Signature Image
;when the taste of blood become bittersweet
My Gallery
latest wallpaper: Point-blanc

lol , for me it wasnt the dark or clowns but........ cats -_-'
but now it's my favorite pet , strange o_O

not darkness.... i sleep in the darkness when i was small... no night lights >_<
im more scared of spiders.... i still remember when i was small a long legged spider fell on me... scared the sun light out of me.. until now im still scared of them XD

pretty much everything. real life things didn't scare me, but i sure couldn't go anywhere near a scary movie, of any sorts. i am forever scarred from watching E.T. and to this day i still abhor that movie. mom regrets taking me to it too, since i kept her up for about a week with nightmares every night :D

BlkLotus

BlkLotus

bara tsukiyo

we had an old floor furnace and i thought that if i walked over it at night that a monster would grab me

Thing I was scared of as a kid was the dark, the space at the left side of my bed, and clowns! LOL!

When I was little I was afraid of thunder and lighting, but I like it now.

I still hate clowns.

ironmaiden

ironmaiden

back from the dead

i'm a pretty roudy kid when i was little , not afraid to try anything nor even bugs and i grew up in a hospital because my mother was a nurse so i go along with her seeing blood and stuff, it was fun. But what i was scared of the most were cockroaches!!!! i'd scream my lungs out if i see one! but now its ok, but it still grosses me out!!! :x

<center>I am No Life Queesn...only to serve her No Life King</center
Signature

Mrchak

Mrchak

Welcome to Oblivion

Yeah of any horror creature i remember staying all night awake thinking that there is something behind my door and it wants to kill me...

Captain of the 1st devision in [MicroTokyo] group

I was affraid that I'll die without haveing the answers to all my questions. I used to stay awake all night because of that. Now I still have most of those questions but what frightens me the most is that one day I'll find the answers to some of them and I won't like it.

I was afraid of a man which followed me all the time when I went home. It has ended when I was 14 because I have never seen him again...Lucky me!

under the bed.. *shutters*

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 62 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.