Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 wat would u do if someone u know suddenly disappears? - Minitokyo

wat would u do if someone u know suddenly disappears?

page 1 of 1 3 total items

nimiru

nimiru

*~ locked heart ~*

well looking at all these different kinds of forums made me feel like i wanted to make my own . . . heh heh

anywayz for me . . . if someone i know suddenly disappears i would definitely try to find them and convince to the ppl that she/he know whom i'm talking about.

wat would u do if they suddenly disappear like they never existed?

Signature
"Words aren't the only thing that let people know what you're thinking..." - Tifa Lockhart, FFVII

VKei

VKei

Yuki & Ai

I would call to the police station! caray! what another thing can be done? ~_~

Well, I would worry very much, and all, but to warn the authorities is the first that we must do, or not?

nimiru

nimiru

*~ locked heart ~*

i meant like when they disappear and all of sudden the following day you ask their parents and they reply "what the . . . we never had a daughter/son by that name."

or do you not know wat i'm talking about . . .

Signature
"Words aren't the only thing that let people know what you're thinking..." - Tifa Lockhart, FFVII

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.