Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 For Girls And Only For Girls!! - Minitokyo

For Girls And Only For Girls!!

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 58 total items

well, i don't really want pants that make my butt look big, so...

Signature Image
XOXOXO

I look at my butt when I'm trying on new pmats to see if they fit... other than that, I'm pretty sure I don't look at it more than usual.

WMagnus

WMagnus

The Last G1 Destron

'cause you want to see if is not tight enough?

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

*smiles* Good question! Maybe it's because the bigger the but the wider the hips, hmm?

MoonlightEternity

MoonlightEternity

::Amayasuki::

Quote by trinigirl524i dont really look at my butt, most of the time is just when im putting
my clothes on that day and i have to see what i look like in my pants
and when im trying on jeans too.

totally the same here ^^

Signature Image
::MoonlightEternity aka Kimi-chan::

lthnadml

lthnadml

Chasing shadows . . .

I don't look to much in the mirror. Only to see if i'm alright. :D
Didn't i answer to this already? . . . :D

A nocturnal concerto,Candlelight whispers me where to go,Hymn of gathering stars as my guide,As I wander on this path of the night

You do of course know that with a title like that, we guys are bound to check it, right? ^_^'
My personal belief (and the testament of any and all girlfriends I've had) is that you check out your butt in the mirror because you're self-conscious and the lot of you subconsciously believe that that's where guys' eyes first move to. :nya:

But does one even truly have a choice? One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate...and thus defy the tyrannous stars.

zenriek

Azure Swirl

Just to make sure our butts don't look big in them..

My butt? Perhaps im just weird or stupid, cuz I never really gave it much attention

Shagmar

Shagmar

Resident NERD

Dude interjection here:

The reason that most girl look at their butts (From my limitted knowledge that is) is due to not wanting to look fat. Guys look at many things, but mostly boobs and butts...so those are two points that women tend to fuss more over. For some reason, you all think that the size of your butt equates to how big you are...that's just my opinion. Sorry for jumping into a girls only thread, but I tend to enjoy these topics more cause it's good to get a better understanding of the opposite sex...less confussion for when I screw up...

Signature

yeah... sometimes it hapens... i dont know why, maybe because (in my case) i want to see how are my pants.

Quote by animangaTo see if to much of it is showing!
Thats the only reason I look if I'm buying Jeans, otherwise I choose to ignoreit!

thats true too^^

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

ItakoLina

ItakoLina

{No Rain cant get the Rainbow}

I do that too I have no Clue why but.. O.O I do

niomea

niomea

broken wings

I think... I don't look at my butt so often, even though I use jeans more often than skirt. But perhaps it's an effect of propaganda. Jeans are almost identical with showing off your nice looking round but, in other word: your sexiness. It is almost the same like a girl wearing a shirt which top button are opened to show off the nice looking breasts. I think it's pubic made image.

LOL LOL LOL you already know I'm of the male spicies but I'd like to say that you're not the only ones who do that you know and it is a concernity of your weight and it isn't a bad thing me and my friends have gotten on that subject too it is realy quite akward to talk about though and I'm sorry I just couldn't help my self at looking the title is so secretive I can't stand when I know that there is a secret but I don't know what it is. sorry I intruded but looking at your butt isn't something to be ashamed of. I just get sad that I don't have a tail

Signature Image
"Do you exist? If dreams and computers exist and they are so smart how are you sure that you arent just a dream? Or what if your still in a dream and youve never woken up? And why havent you stopped trying to live? As life and time exist you see good times and bad. If you become succesful odds are your crussing someone else. If you are to mate all you are doing is passing on the burden of life. So why is it so important to keep living?"

Tias

Tias

Slither slither on the ground

you know every single time it says ONLY girls it makes me wanna see WHY its only for girls
and also it makes it more interesting to LOOK at what the thread has in it.....
and no i am not a girl <_< cant help it ^_^; ne?

It is time for you to drown

lol girls probably arent the only ones that do it, i'm sure there lots of guys out who check out there butts too!

Quote by kawaii_lbebielol girls probably arent the only ones that do it, i'm sure there lots of guys out who check out there butts too!

I've seen many and their so pointless you know other people are going to look at what they have to say

Signature Image
"Do you exist? If dreams and computers exist and they are so smart how are you sure that you arent just a dream? Or what if your still in a dream and youve never woken up? And why havent you stopped trying to live? As life and time exist you see good times and bad. If you become succesful odds are your crussing someone else. If you are to mate all you are doing is passing on the burden of life. So why is it so important to keep living?"

yep i do that when i buy jeans, pants and skerts....i do it becouse i want to know what my beautiful butt looks like in them....lol and see how much they look good on my....lol...^_^'

ROFL i bet everyone does. just afraid to admit XD

bbls

bbls

Lazy days...

nah, i don't look at my butt that often...only when i'm buying new pants/jeans to make sure they fit properly, in the morning when i get dressed to make sure there are no rips XD , and maybe after sitting outside somewhere cuz i wanna make sure that i didn't sit on anything disgusting. but usually, i just forget about checking my butt in the mirror and i'm more concerned with my hair or makeup... XD

Don't worry about tomorrow, don't think about yesterday,
don't live in the future, just make it through today!

Signature Image

i dont know......to see if they fit you...or something like that???? I aint into that lookin at the butt thing-_-

I've never done that either, so I don't really know what you are talking about.

xianghua

xianghua

Bonds- 絆

i look at my hair the most like pink princess( cz its soo long!!almost comes in the way)
and sometimes i do that rarely happens though

Signature
Admin of: S-R
Latest Wallpaper:- Infinity - Visitmy gallery

ashlet

ashlet

'til they take my heart away!!

my comment is maybe because if we are insecures at the butt of the others w/c is larger than yours.. well, that's my opinion.. or maybe we are looking if our butt is going bigger when the day goes by.. do you know that the bigger the butt the more chances of having babies??

Signature
if one star will fall everytime i missed you..
all of the stars in the sky will fall..
so if there's no more stars tonight..
it's all your fault..
you make me missed you so much!!

i will love you 'til they take my heart away...

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 58 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.