Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 50x50 avatars - Minitokyo

50x50 avatars

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Hikari-Sakurai

Hikari-Sakurai

Miss Wonderful

Don't know if this has all ready been addressed, I just joined yesterday, so I apoliogise.
But anyway, is it at all possible for make the min. size for avatar here at least 60x60... I would love 70x70 through
All my avatars I have a this size... and they look horrible at 50x50.
I've tried making 50x50 avatar but I can't make one I like yet.

Can we possibly have 60x60 avatars, at least?

PTG

Firripu-Daioh

I don't mind the 50x50 avatars, I made mine for AO and it seems to work here so I ain't complainin.

"If I went around saying I was an Emporer, just because some moistened bink had lobbed a scimitar at me,they'd put me away." (Dennis - Monty Python and the Holy Grail)

DaveTheInsane

DaveTheInsane

hou je bek

if the pics bigger than 50X50 then it jusr resizes it. Its when its smaller then 50X50 is when its a plroblem.

I KNOW YOU'RE HERE. YOU LEFT A TRAIL OF HEAD JUICE
manhunt

People LISTEN TO ME I CAN'T DRAW ALLTHAT WELL, AND HAVEEN'T SUBMITTED MY OWN DRAWING YET.

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

hmm bigger avatars dont really fit the minimalistic layout of MT

Limality

Limality

Sleeping Beast

Hmm....just try and make an avatar by 50x50 px ^_^ it doesnt need to be fancy like gundamzzz's avatar though....

Asahi

Asahi

gone

i find 50*50 okay.

80x80 is the best size :)

Trowble

Trowble

(^)(>_>)(^) Osiris!

I have an idea, how about Sheqel get's rid of the avatars this way nobody has to worry about the size? XD

Signature

All Hail Justin: yergheigh
xXLordxOsirisXx: maybe *___*

Asahi

Asahi

gone

hello.. i have a question:
WHY have some people sooooo big avatars ????? .. i dont like such big avas. :-(

Limality

Limality

Sleeping Beast

so they can show off their ubergod like graphicals skills???? i dunno :P

Jinzhou

Retired Moderator

Jinzhou

Forsaken God

Ok, this will be the end of this topic: iA forum is about your post, not your avatar. No one has trouble making a 50x50 avatar. If you can't, that is NOT our fault. The small avatars are fine and they are staying.

....Closed.

Signature
Yes, I am god. Infallibility at its greatest.

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.