Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 girls do you like a guy who doesn't know how to complement u? - Minitokyo

girls do you like a guy who doesn't know how to complement u?

page 1 of 1 20 total items

PAPTIMUS

PAPTIMUS

--)(the sinister genius)(--

i wonder if girls will still like a guy who doesn't know how to talk to a girl or even praise her ??

*the man from jupiter*

michel000

michel000

Reach for paradise, no less.

probably not
it's said that girls like to be praised
(not meant negetivly)

[center]Signature Image[/center]

PAPTIMUS

PAPTIMUS

--)(the sinister genius)(--

well i still think that there are girls who don't care about being praised

*the man from jupiter*

Masaru-San

Masaru-San

Mayor of Hardcoretown.

hmm...everyone likes to be priased, even the modest. Just because they don't say it doesn't mean they don't care.

Take a look toward the sky, Halvdane. We shall fill the air with spears to turn black this christian sun.

Now there's an odd question.
For me, being praised would be a nice thing (everyone wants to be praised), but to judge a guy just on whether or not he praises you... is stupid. And any girl who dislikes a guy because he doesn't praises her needs to get over herself. :)

cifiryn

cifiryn

~ Erase & Rewrite ~

hmmm... I'm not a big fan of the "romantic" type. And sometimes I don't like being prised a lot... it makes me feel "uneasy"... The truth is that I don't know how to take compliments... so sad, lol >_<
But of course, sometimes is nice hearing the guy you like saying something cute about/to you :)

action speaks louder than words.. thats what i think

Latest wall (4th wall) - Forever and Always
My wonderfull brother, Tomokazoo:
Signature

It can be done. I'm living proof. (Guy)
I'm kidding. I know how to compliment women, thank you very much. It's not so much complimenting one-another as it is what you do with/to/for one-another.

But does one even truly have a choice? One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate...and thus defy the tyrannous stars.

Cifiryn i completely agree with you. People once showered me with compliments enough to make me uneasy. Thats why i generaly dont praise people, besides self confident people dont need praised.

yeah well sounds like a fantasy i pretty much thrive on human contact and socail life but i enjoy it when other ppl take the compliments i give them . in the end every one needs compliments to survive

Mizuna

Mizuna

Lazy

Quote: And any girl who dislikes a guy because he doesn't praises her needs to get over herself. smiley

Nuff said.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity..."

"One of life's greatest gifts, the gift of making a mistake."

trinigirl524

trinigirl524

WeST iNDee

Quote by Fire-Fliesaction speaks louder than words.. thats what i think

i agree, it can get a bit awkward if a guy is always complimenting you. i think that the little things or actions, like a flower from the school's garden [< bad example sry first thing that came to my mind] is what counts.
if my guy cant compliment me, its not something i would judge him negatively about. other things are important in a guy then that.

Signature Image
:::COLORFULL WALLIES!:::Free--wallers:::
Currently Taking Music Code Requests
Feel free to PM or go to my page for more details

sophierose

sophierose

The Moonlight Angel

I used 2 reli like this boy, he acts all mature and shows off infront off his friends but i've known him since I was little. Before we were just reli good freidns then we started 2 like each other. But i've found out what a jerk he is. He only praises me wen he wants something n only talks 2 me wen hes trying 2 flirt lol. I've learnt my lesson tho... stay away from idiots! :D

Signature

''The Moonlight May Shine Where Things Can Be Discovered........But My Love For You Will Never Leave My Heart''

xluminax

xluminax

Honto ni? Sou ka...

im not the romantic type... -_-' for some reason i feel as compliments were like put-downs... XD oh well... i guess the guy means well...

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

Your post and topic are a mismatch, you probably meant compliment not complement. Details man, pay attention to details. <===

i agree with actions speak louder than words ever could.

-repeat-

melissa-clyne

feel the music...

mmmm it really dosen't matter cuz if the guy is with you that means he loves... I really woudn't like a guy that praises all the time, sometimes I would like it butI really don't acre about that cuz some times shy and lonley guy are also cute^^

Don't be sad because it finished, be happy because it happened...

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

everfall

everfall

Everything Is Eventual

I honestly don't like getting compliments too often, it seems as if their trying to flatter you, it's real pathetic.
I agree with Fire-Flies, actions are much more valuable than words.

[New Layout] << www.Ever-Falling.net >> Anime Graphic Resource Site

j0n0

j0n0

Increadibly Cute

huh, this is interesting b/c its my problem. I can't take compliments well nor give them well. In both cases i feel really ackward. I noticed that some people really do care if you compliment them or not and some don't care. I don't know what is the splite b/c i don't talk to people a lot of people.

An eye for an eye brings justice, but it is compassion that changes a man.

Another point of view doesn't necessarily make yours more or less right.

no i donot get any compliment with any guys because if i like any guy or i no.. they know every well that i am not that kind of person... But in some place there are many people whom, they have to hear compliment from a guy or a husband.I think it is our life and we should deal with it not another person ;) some people donot care they think he love you and give you for good, i am not saying i donot think think.. i do.. but some if it is toooo much i get tired of it.. (A)

zelious

zelious

Sleep is Gooood....

i don't mind. as long as i know he loves me then i'm okay. plus like Fire-Flies said, action speaks louder than words.

page 1 of 1 20 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.