Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 5 total items

http://news.independent.co.uk/world/americas/article311818.ece

It's kind of scary for the people who are there and the ones that will have to clean this.
True that some play down this ?

Anyone shouldn't New Orleans be rebuilt ? Even if one poll suggested that most of the americans were against it. But this city is in an important geoeconomic place...

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

O.O when i saw "toxic" i thought it was about me..i was like "i swear m'dam, i did not pollute your waters..it was him..ze monkey with ze burrei"
lol

hmm..
It is unsafe to have polluted waters, but i guess it cant be helped. We just need a huge ammount of vollenterrs to help clean it up..
All people can do now, while the water is still on the streets..is walk with huge boots, or in tiny boats..they shouldnt touch the water

Well, the water is just being pumped back into the lake, so yes I could see it being a problem for years...

DoubleBarrel

DoubleBarrel

Banisher of Spam

oh well. i wish i could help but i cant

Slicing spam into nothingness so u wont have to.

Kuikka-kun

Kuikka-kun

Yori Fukai Yami He

mhuahahahahaa!
time TO steal STUFF!
No, really, I wouldn't give a damn what happened in New Orleans, if... actually I don't.
But if I could, I'd propably wanted to see it by own eyes and help the catgirls.. erm, people there who need help.

Signature

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Religion & Science | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.