Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Are there really annoying people in your high school? - Minitokyo

Are there really annoying people in your high school?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 48 total items

bevy-chan

bevy-chan

Kunoichi in training with Itachi

Almost all of my high school has some big assholes....I can't stnd it sometimes. I mean the other day I was trying to get on the bus and then some fat-ass pushed me and seriously pushed just so she can get in first..... and I mean she isn't the only one in my school. there are a lot of annoying people in my school

Hyuuga Neji is a sexy beast...next to Kakashi-sensei
Signature
silver_cherry_blossom-owner@yahoogroups.com

There is a lot of annoying people everywhere.

Quote by KazahayaThere is a lot of annoying people everywhere.

prezactly.

Asigha

Asigha

Welcome To The Club

seriiously fakin niners >=0000000~~~~~!!!!!!!! at my school think there the shiznit but they arent uve been here for wut a week n a half n u think u run the school no sorry u dont the seniors do n also some gr.10s think there the shiznit 2 i swear they make me so nervous like i wanna throw some of them into a locker ggrr.... >=0!!

...i will rise again...
{~}In Trance We Trust{~}
Signature

bevy-chan

bevy-chan

Quote by Asighaseriiously fakin niners >=0000000~~~~~!!!!!!!! at my school think there the shiznit but they arent uve been here for wut a week n a half n u think u run the school no sorry u dont the seniors do n also some gr.10s think there the shiznit 2 i swear they make me so nervous like i wanna throw some of them into a locker ggrr.... >=0!!

wow ^_^'

Signature

trinigirl524

trinigirl524

WeST iNDee

yeah basically, there is.
but to be on topic in my school there is a lot of people who are just plainly conceided and think they are just the coolest beings there are. >.> and they just basically arent.

Signature Image
:::COLORFULL WALLIES!:::Free--wallers:::
Currently Taking Music Code Requests
Feel free to PM or go to my page for more details

bevy-chan

bevy-chan

Quote by trinigirl524

but to be on topic in my school there is a lot of people who are just plainly conceided and think they are just the coolest beings there are. >.> and they just basically arent.

I totally agree with that!

Signature

eXDream2K5

eXDream2K5

the crazy band geek

In high school, yeah, where were pricks that I'd rather see impaled than sitting in the same classroom as me, and definitely in junior high. It wasn't too bad in elementary. I'm sure there'll be some jackasses when I start college on the 21st, but eh gotta roll with the punches.

Labels are for cans. I'm not a f*cking can.

AyaneX

AyaneX

streetwise

i'd say even here some admins are really badasses. so, you can meet annoying ppl everywhere. school isn't such a bad place afterall, the same goes for university. the hardest stuff will begin when you finish them that's what i think. so while in school, learn how to overcome such a badmannered ppl, that will help a lot in the future for sure =)

People wonder why I was such a loner during high school. Believe me that karma does work, you'll make out better than those assholes, and things do get better in college. =)

But does one even truly have a choice? One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate...and thus defy the tyrannous stars.

Chloe

Retired Moderator

Chloe

てめら~!!

Well, when was in high school, there would always be these "barbie" girls. They were soooo annoying! Like, I just wanted to go up to them and punch them in the face :angry:
They were the ones that would pick on the smaller, "nerd-like" people. And the worst thing was that they knew they were "powerful", so they'd abuse that. And they were so loud. Like, you try to walk down the hall with three of them shouting at the top of their lungs behind you. And they had those really annoying high-pitched voices too ~_~
They was this girl that asked me for a pencil, but then never gave it back. So then, she came up to me one time and asked for (another) pencil and I 'm like, "no" and she was all shocked. And she's like, "why"? Well, duh, stupid!
But whatever, sorry for ranting, I had to put up with these people for 5 years ^_^'
You shouldn't let these people bother you. Just ignore them, 'cause by paying attention to them, you feed their already-too-big egos.

Signature Image
Like video game posters? Click on my signature image!
Latest wallpaper: Red Ninja

azndude88

azndude88

AznDude88

usually the people that classified as public enemey number 1 is consider annoying

What Can Any One Do ?

orangey

WHAT!?

omg, YES. I go to a private school and most of the other people are rich snots who think they're better than everyone else. it's so annoying. and then the "rich snots" category is broken down into the druggies, sex maniacs, and the assholes. :angry:

trinigirl524

trinigirl524

WeST iNDee

Quote by Chloe-chanWell, when was in high school, there would always be these "barbie" girls. They were soooo annoying! Like, I just wanted to go up to them and punch them in the face :angry:
They were the ones that would pick on the smaller, "nerd-like" people. And the worst thing was that they knew they were "powerful", so they'd abuse that. And they were so loud. Like, you try to walk down the hall with three of them shouting at the top of their lungs behind you. And they had those really annoying high-pitched voices too ~_~
They was this girl that asked me for a pencil, but then never gave it back. So then, she came up to me one time and asked for (another) pencil and I 'm like, "no" and she was all shocked. And she's like, "why"? Well, duh, stupid!
But whatever, sorry for ranting, I had to put up with these people for 5 years ^_^'
You shouldn't let these people bother you. Just ignore them, 'cause by paying attention to them, you feed their already-too-big egos.

dude! i had the same sort of people in my middle school. as much as i hate labels they were titled as the "preps" and they were always picking on people with lower self-esteem, i was friends with them, but i didnt get too close to them. and yep they were always walking in the hallways laughing loud and screaming, and not giving a damn if people find that annoying or what. thats another thing too, i dont like people giving labels. >.>
and yes i agree with you. these 'annoying' people shouldnt get to you. the reason they behave like this could be for attention, and by letting what they do bug you, they are getting what they want.

Signature Image
:::COLORFULL WALLIES!:::Free--wallers:::
Currently Taking Music Code Requests
Feel free to PM or go to my page for more details

yes there is alot of annoying people especially the people who gather in the middle of the hall to talk to friends and the people who stand or sit in front of my locker and the freshman who think they are all that and think that they are better than the seniors

Sepharimstone36

Sepharimstone36

Bishie Hunter

yep.. very true..but just remember that you could end up being just as annoying to someone else as they are to you...general carelessness and thinking about themselves is what runs rampant in my school but I guess that is just human nature....self serving....

you can't do anything but laugh at them, then they go away.

I never associated with them. Since i kept my cool and digity plus being too nice can scare people off thats what i generaly did. :D

AtmaCashino

AtmaCashino

The Destroyer of Everything

Uh huh! :D

I'm an annoying person, but I talk about relevent things, while other guys (whom have S*** for brains XD) take everything I say and make it stupid.

Add to that:
Guys/Girls who think everything revolves around being cool.
Morons.
More Morons.
Oh yeah, did I mention Morons?

Signature

Prepare for total annihilation!

well when i was in high school yeah there wer heaps of ppl that i would have loved to just physically let loose on but in the end i think me and my group turned out to be the jerks everyone hates

zenriek

Azure Swirl

Quote by tsukasa4415yes there is alot of annoying people especially the people who gather in the middle of the hall to talk to friends and the people who stand or sit in front of my locker and the freshman who think they are all that and think that they are better than the seniors

Yes... I hate it when a big group of people stand in the middle of the hall, talking and laughing, and people are trying to get by, and it's just like, "move! I HAVE TO GET TO class!".... are they stupid enough to stand in the middle of the hallway?

The most annoying people have to be the people who think they're 'all that', when in reality, they just want attention, or something like that...

But of course, what is annoying to you might not be annoying to them. And what isn't annoying to me might be annoying to them.

Everyone at my high school is annoying. Except for like a FEW people.

animefairy

animefairy

Bored student

Quote by trinigirl524

but to be on topic in my school there is a lot of people who are just
plainly conceided and think they are just the coolest beings there are.
>.> and they just basically arent.

i agree, too!

Thank you so much to soujiokita fro making my avy and sig! Mega thanks! *hugs*
Signature
Check out my userpage layout by Chichiri1907

maverickmechanic

maverickmechanic

Absurd Insanity

just today i had to deal with the biggest wigger ahole in school today. my freind pushes me into him and he pushes me away(im already pissed off today, and that made it worse but i kept my cool)
so i said im sorry and started to walk away. well he says and i quote "i anit through with you yet!"
so i turn aroud to see him come at me with his fist (he didnt try hard. he tired to scare me. to bad it didnt work). so i grabed him by the wrist, pulled toward me while i drove my palm into his chest. hard. well he dropped like a rock, and i saw his freinds try to come after me so i walked away. i knew i could take him but im not the stongest kid in school. Pick your battles remember that.

Signature ImageThere was glitter everywhere! It looked like somebody stabbed a pixie.
Roadie of .::DarK LeaF::.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 48 total items

Back to School & Work | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.