Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Are there really annoying people in your high school? - Minitokyo

Are there really annoying people in your high school?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 48 total items

Itami-Chan

Itami-Chan

Mrs.Kakashi..and sn34k3rs master

omg everywhere i turn i feel like theres annoying people at my school! so friggin annoying >.< i mean like whats with all thoes stuck up people walking around? sometimes i just wanna go up and punch them in the face! grrr >=0000000~~~~~!!!!!!!!.....teehee im ranting anywayz some people are also so rude!!! xd.....

sig and avvy made by k1ru! ^.^

The only annoying people in my school are the "barbie girls" who never shut up. I myself am a freshman and i dont see much of a problem. Everyone has a life and know that picking on people is just a self esteem booster. I bumped into a senior and i got a Oh im so sorry! so not everyone is bad. Just pick out peoples good qualities and u wouldnt look at them so badly

der r heaps of anoying ppl AT MY skool like dis gurl named anh she wants evry thing 2 b her way she fights aloot and argues soo much that allmost evry 1 h8s her and a gurl named julia pe-leaz i think i wont even start with her :x :hmpf:

mimi_mimsta

DarkIngram

DarkIngram

Urzu 7

yes, there are lots of annoying people during my high school days >_>

lots of bullies, drug-addict, bastards, perverts :angry: >=0000000~~~~~!!!!!!!!

my last encounter with the bully is really funny :D ha ha... I admit that I'm the coward type of guy... bcoz I hate fighting (physical) >_<

i kicked his **** and he screams like a girl :nya: mwahahaha..... his future now was destroyed!!! :pacman:

Every school have their own "boss" around. And all of them are annoying...

PAche

PAche

hoarder

in every school, there'll be assholes cos not everyone has the same tastes and opinions as you.

if i get into a school that everyone was a perfect friend for me, i'll get freaked and quit

Signature Image
;when the taste of blood become bittersweet
My Gallery
latest wallpaper: Point-blanc

1 - "The Bogans" [these guys in the future = beer gut + meat pie + bottle of beer + singlet with meat/tomato sauce stains + watching the footy]
2 - "The Lads" [eg/ the white gangster wannabe no-hopers]
they piss me off, they are like the wanabe gangsters of the school
and the people that draw on you in class for no reason

aiya.

YES, tons of annoying people. There always will be. Just need a way to get rid of them lol.

screenlooker

screenlooker

master chief's real face

when hasnt there been annoying people in school?

Godfrey of Ibelin: Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright that God may love thee. Speak the truth, always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong. That is your oath.

bevy-chan

bevy-chan

Kunoichi in training with Itachi

The reason I say that isn't cuz I look at them bad or that I might be sensative or that I just think that others don't go thru the same but it's because no one in my school will ever and I mean ever say sorry. You bump into some and they will tell you " excuse you?!" with an attitude but ovoisly I don't let that get to me it's the fact that when I see either my friends really hurt by the crap they do ( my school isn't as bad as Camden High School which is know for shoot outs ) but it's known for driving people to the extreme of quiet kids threatening to kill all...coarse I find that very wrong. But the worse is seeing my teachers cry because those ass-holes drove them to the point of tears...which kind of twists my way of thinking somewhat

Hyuuga Neji is a sexy beast...next to Kakashi-sensei
Signature
silver_cherry_blossom-owner@yahoogroups.com

Emeralis

Emeralis

Self proclaimed Sugar Monster

just loads!

The boys are pervs and immature prats and the girls are absolute bitches and put so much foundation so their faces looks orange (the slags) and the teachers are stressy.

-_-

Signature

alexiel01

alexiel01

<<chubby-chaser

Usually the most annoying people in my school are those students who are such a "suck-up" to teachers.... They suck!!! :angry: I hate those suck-ups!

Now that felt good! :)

Signature
a forum full of manga goodness The Evil Empire

Nedel

Nedel

The armor, the rose, the one

Sure there's annoying people. I know I'm not the only one who saw this but, as time passes, less people "like us" are being seen. I'd say that in my high school, at least 2/3 of all the students are morons who's death wouldn't mean much, exept for their families.

(\ /) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature
(O.o) to help him on his way to world domination.
(> <)

RainOfStars

RainOfStars

Elusive Dream

In our school, i think there is a rule that every grade has to have a retard. In our grade, there are a bunch of people who are just plain annoying. But there is one person that creeps me out the most. I have the same computer class with him, and usually me and my friends are just playing games or watch animes that we brought from home. Then he would just stand behind us every class, watching us. It is so annoying and creepy ~_~ . Sometime, I really want to swear at him abd tell him to screw off.

Signature

yea, Im one of them

Signature Image

alexiel01

alexiel01

<<chubby-chaser

Quote by RainOfStarsIn our school, i think there is a rule that every grade has to have a
retard. In our grade, there are a bunch of people who are just plain
annoying. But there is one person that creeps me out the most. I have
the same computer class with him, and usually me and my friends are
just playing games or watch animes that we brought from home. Then he
would just stand behind us every class, watching us. It is so annoying
and creepy ~_~ . Sometime, I really want to swear at him abd tell him
to screw off.

Oooh! I think he likes you! :)

Signature
a forum full of manga goodness The Evil Empire

RainOfStars

RainOfStars

Elusive Dream

Quote by alexiel01Oooh! I think he likes you! :)

... o_0

You have a problem

Signature

Annoying people are everywhere, it is all about how you handle them.

Fancy-Ketchup

You happy Bevy?! I joined! And if you can't figure who I am then you are a bigger arse than I initially think you are.

Anyways, to answer your question. Hell yes there are annoying people in our school! I might not look annoyed a lot, but I do. Believe me oh how I do!

Warning: Evil! No Unicorns Allow!

( )_( )
(='.'=)
(")-(") Arrivederci!

diana86

diana86

|||TwinSoul|||

:angry: the most annoying people back in my high school days were the popular group :angry: they really feel like they own the school or something....you can juz watch them bully the unpopular people..... >=0000000~~~~~!!!!!!!! >=0000000~~~~~!!!!!!!! like,who the hell do they think are they???????

Signature
In that special place between the earth and sky...

Well ppl in my school are snobby.... not goingto say the word but you can probably guess. They see me as this easy target so when I yell back there all shocked...hehehe.... Also a girl is always horrible to me and she asks me 'what have I ever done to you?' <_< She laughs at me all the time and talks behind my back, WELL DUH, WHAT DO YOU THINK? Some are really stupid too, I wonder how they ever got into this school....

' I like the wind, when I stand against the wind,It sweeps over me and makes me wanna fly...\'

JC206

JC206

The Chaos Mod

Yea everywhere there is annoying students.......what are the chances of having none...if there weren't it would be sooooo perfect I just wish everyone was smart or i shouldn't say that but much disciplined....but, yea there are annoying people everywhere and posers.......and yes it annoys the s**t out of me but I deal with it I don't care it's their education if they are annoying or disruptive in the class.....it's not like i'll see them in my future...lolz except in the streets.....Every school is guranteed to have this

The Popular (with much school spirit) Caucasian Group
The Unpop Caucasian
The Popular Asian Group
The Unpop Asians
The Popular African American Group
The Unpop African American Group (not likely because most Africans are popular base on my experience)
Then there are the Latino Americans
Then there are the nerds
Then there are the annoying ppl
Then there are the loners/independent/isolated ppl

Yeah there are, idiot don't move out the move, some stop in the middle of the hallway, most r kissing their girl/boy friend blockng the way, and they stop to talk and some talk to you.... so annot ppl at lunch or at hallway people put their face in your and grab your shirt and shout "How your doing"..... o_0 it annoying
:\ -_-

Quote by trinigirl524

Quote by KazahayaThere is a lot of annoying people everywhere.

yeah basically, there is.
but to be on topic in my school there is a lot of people who are just plainly conceided and think they are just the coolest beings there are. >.> and they just basically arent.

Funny how most schools seem to be alike.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 48 total items

Back to School & Work | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.